Sandra S.
Mazda Protege
02/15/2019
My next oil change
Always dependable. Safe. A good time to check in and come to know status of car in general, and to schedule the next needed thing in this process of restoration! Thank you. All. I appreciate you.

TG
T.J. G.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019
Honest people
Very honest people, will not try to sell you something you dont need.

LG
Lonnie G.
Braselton, GA
02/06/2019
Welcome relief
I'd rather drag my balls over a pissed off porcupine than have to get my vehicle worked on but these guys only completed the work necessary, charged a fair price and didn't try to upsell things i really didn't need.

Robert W.
Georgia
Cadillac SRX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff do great work, they're fast and dependable.

PJ
Pamela J.
Snellville, GA
Cadillac DeVille
02/03/2019
Bill, Harris and Mark
The service was excellent and very accommodating

MK
Mathew K.
Acura MDX
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the owner did an excellent job in picking the tire.

IS
Ianthia S.
01/31/2019
Reliable service. Honest mechanics. Nice people - every time
My parents took our cars to this location and now my family does too. Bill and his team are honest about what is necessary, what can wait, and discuss all the options. The service is reliable. I’ve never had to return because something wasn’t right. And they are always so nice. The cost is reasonable too. I highly recommend

OJ
Oscar J.
Snellville, GA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/24/2019
They treat me and my needs individually. They are trustworthy. I am not just another car/number. We are partners in taking care of my vehicles

RD
Renee D.
GMC Envoy
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Renee said the staff always comes to her aid when needed, and she highly recommends them.

KG
Ken G.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that Bill is personable and he appreciates the work.

Lee M.
Tucker, GA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the service is always great.

AT
Alex T.
Norcross, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Alex said that he likes the guys at the place and they do good work.

EZ
Eriks Z.
Duluth, GA
01/04/2019
Found problem when no one else could!
Had a problem with my truck that several garages and myself couldn't diagnose. They determined that it was the catalyst even though the truck past emissions! The truck runs better than it has in years!

Mary Ann S.

BW
Bob W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the place has been his mechanic for over twenty years and he wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jason S.
Duluth, GA
Kia Optima
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he likes the way the mechanic takes the time to explain everything.

Dottie C.
12/11/2018
Convenient and great service from the mechanics
Great Service and Pleasant

RF
Ronald F.
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he is real happy with the service from this business.

John G.
Nissan Armada
12/03/2018
Always Exceeding My Expectations
As always the fine folks at Lilburn Chevron of Mark , Harris and Bill exceeded my expectations. They worked me into their already busy schedule to service my SUV
in quick order and get me on my way.
With such personalized , professional and courteous service why would anyone living in the Lilburn area want to take their vehicle anywhere else.
I can honestly say that I'm a Lilburn Chevron customer for life.

VK
Vickie K.
Stone Mountain, GA
Lexus GX 470
12/03/2018
Everyone is so nice and will always try to keep cost down if possible. Excellent service.
Excellent, nice, thorough,