CHARELS B.
09/15/2019
Courtesy and quickness
The person at the counter was nice and courteous. My car was inspected in 5 minutes.

Dodge Durango
09/13/2019
Customer Services
Mike was great, looked at my vehicle immediately and gave me a very reasonable quote. Gave me a loaner and my car was ready the next day. Best of all, charged what was quoted. Great experience, treated with courtesy & respect.

MELINDA M.
Cadillac ATS Coupe
09/06/2019
Great people working there!
The guys that are working there are so friendly and have great customer service. They are nothing like the business next door! I will go back year after year for my inspection there. And if I need mechanic work done that is the place that will be fixing my car !!!

JOHN W.
09/06/2019
Inspection sticker
Went in for inspection sticker they got me taken care of quick and easy in and out in about 10 minutes

Galveston, TX
GMC Yukon XL
09/05/2019
They seemed to be honest and professional.
They did not try to sell me something I did not need; said my oil filter was fine and would change it next time. They explained the oil choices and did not try to sell me the most expensive one. They were professional and did the job right away.

EM
ELLIE M.
Jeep Cherokee
08/31/2019
Love this place
It’s so fast and great customer service

LAURA M.
Pearland, TX
08/31/2019
Awesome customer service! Made me feel like they knew me. Great and fast service! I’ll be back!

JASON W.
08/30/2019
Customer service - up front with estimates
I have had past experiences where I am given an estimate then get called saying the vehicle needs this and that done too so now it's gonna cost double that didn't happen here they gave me a quote I said ok that rate they charged stayed the same and on top of that they fixed a blinker issue for free

AV
ANTONIO V.
08/28/2019
Great service as always.
Once again Zeek and Mike step up and take good care of me, my vehicle is used for work, so down time hurts the pocket, typicaly they get me in and out in the same day, reasonably priced , and always respectful of their clientele, I would recomend, and have , my friends and family come here for great service!

BW
BARBARA W.
08/27/2019
Repairs on Chevy Malibu
Great service, honesty, efficient, completed very quickly and car is running great.

JOSEPH T.
08/27/2019
Jeep repairs
The guys did a good job on my Jeep. Thanks again.

Cadillac Escalade
08/24/2019
Quick service!
Very attentive and quick service!

Pasadena, TX
Dodge Neon
08/23/2019
Excellent customer service
The best customer service in alvin hands down . i would recommend to all my friends and family .

RANDALL H.
Ram 1500
08/23/2019
Service Review
Great service fast efficient friendly I will support this hometown business

MINDY S.
08/22/2019
The honesty and the friendly employees.
The employees are friendly and awesome. The price is right. The shop is clean, waiting room is really nice. They are honest. I won't go anywhere else and I have recommended and taken my families vehicles there for service..

SO
SUZIE O.
Lincoln Aviator
08/18/2019
Always great service
I’m always so pleased by the customer service and jobs they do to keep me safe on the road!!thank guys!!

KRISTA S.
Chrysler 200
08/17/2019
Good experience and good price. Friendly staff.
Great friendly, service.. Great price. Thank you. 😊

JOE H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/17/2019
Electrical Work

RIGO R.
08/16/2019
Above all others!
No hassle, no extra or hidden fees. Goes straight to the point and my favorite no stalling. Best service wish I could give more then 5 stars!

KF
KARLA F.
Pearland, TX
08/16/2019
Best auto services in town
We brought in 2 company vehicles for an oil change and inspection.

Excellent customer service, fast service and very knowledgeable. We will be back.