TERESA M.

Service evaluation
Friendly, polite, efficient, thorough

MELVYA R.
Great Auto Shop
They explained what was wrong with my SUV and fixed it correctly. Really nice customer service. Their work work has always been top notch.

JASON R.
Quick and Friendly
I always take my vehicles to these guys

JASON R.
Quick and Friendly
I always go to these guys to take care of my vehicles.

SP
STEVEN P.
Houston, TX
Hyundai Accent
Best shop ever!
Everyone here does good work and it shows! The big cheese is on site and actually cares. Mike is the greatest, he's always cheerful and happy to help. The guys in the shop do good work and I don't get the run around about flux capacitors. I don't know what I would do without Genesis Auto in Alvin! Thank you!!!

DON H.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/08/2020
Fast reasonable service
We had an issue with a ticking sound, self diagnosed and added oil. Genesis checked codes and verified the problem and changed oil. Professional service

KG
KRISTIEN G.
Jeep Liberty
08/08/2020
Daughter just got back from taking her jeep. No problems with mechanics or job requested. Great advice given for preventive maintenance. Welcome back Zeke (Sr?).

KG
KRISTIEN G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/04/2020
Absolutely the worst experience
Please, if it was the worst, would I give 5 Stars?

Had an engine error code that code have been one, or multiple causes. After listening to my experience prior to the engine light coming on and the mechanics running a diagnostic, they were able to determine the cause, order the parts, and send me on my way. Time and cause were Very reasonable. They even offered to take me home and pick me up during the repairs, so i wouldn't have to wait there.

Definitely a place that people should go who have no experience in motor repairs but are afraid to be taken advantage of. Mike, Martin, and Zeke (Jr.?) were Honest and Courteous throughout the whole process. And if you are experienced, they will listen to you and perform your work request.

Chevrolet Prizm
08/03/2020

GL
GABRIEL L.
Rosharon, TX
08/03/2020
The service
Every time. And I mean every time I come here. The service is impeccable. Speed of service as well as quality work. Mike and the staff are top shelf. I came Sat for an inspection and the electricity on the whole bock was out. He apologized and asked me to return Monday. Instead if going to another shop I gladly waited till then . And that is saying alot since I am a very impatient person. Thanks again Mike it always a pleasure to deal with you guys.

YS
Yazmin S.
Texas
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Yazmin said she'd recommend business for service.

BROOKE B.
07/28/2020
5 Stars
Genesis Auto has always been where I take my car. Mike never fails to give the best service and be so nice!!

CD
CHARELS D.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/28/2020
The attention to detail and the customer support have been excellent. I will be using this shop again.
The gentlemen at the shop are very curtious, knowledgable and helpful in telling the customer what is exactly wrong and how much it will cost to fix the vehicle.

TP
TOM P.
07/25/2020
These guys do everything they ca do to help you with whatever the problem is- excellent customer service!