RL
Richard L.
Lewisville, TX
07/06/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
The team at Harlingen was very courteous and mindful of my schedule. Delivered the G70 in perfect condition despite having to drive it to me.
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks for the awesome review and 5 star rating, Richard! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

MV
Maria V.
Brownsville, TX
2019 Genesis G80
05/16/2020 Category: Sales
Every one at the dealership was kind and willing to help.
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome review Maria!

Jerry M.
Mcallen, TX
2020 Genesis G80
04/29/2020 Category: Sales
Helpful people and easy to do business with.
An easy car buying experience as everyone was extremely helpful and nice.

04/29/2020 Category: Sales
All the helkp had to wear masks so we couldn't see them, I expected one to come around the corner with his gloves and mask on with a brown bag and a pistol. LOL
Mr Sosa and the staff even tho they had to wear masks, and it helped a few of them with their looks I think, were very nice and helpful, it took Mr Sosa a couple of days to find the car my Bride was looking for and she appreciated the effort he put in very much.
Very nice bunch of men at the dealership.
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you for you kind words Jerry and we appreciated the chance to help you and your bride find the perfect car! We look forward to serving you again and wish you both the best!

SR
Shawn R.
Aransas Pass, TX
04/29/2020 Category: Sales
The people I have been dealing with are very attentive and seem knowledgeable
So far, I have had a very good experience. I purchased this car remotely and they delivered it to me. I am hoping that when it comes to service I will have the same experience.
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 04/30/2020

We greatly appreciate your review Shawn! Our staff is happy to serve and provide a great customer experience for everyone. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again!

WL
William L.
Mcallen, TX
03/07/2020 Category: Sales
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you greatly for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We strive to provide the best possible customer service and we are thrilled we were able to help with your new Genesis G70 purchase. We look forward to earning 5 stars on all your visits! Dale Gas!

Martha C.
San Benito, TX
01/26/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service
Ruben Lopez provided great customer service.

Karina M.
Edinburg, TX
01/09/2020 Category: Sales
Two thumbs up!!!
Adrienne R. from Genesis Of Harlingen responded on 01/13/2020

Hi Karina! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to fill out the survey with an amazing 5 star review! We are so glad you chose us and we welcome you to the Bert Ogden Family! We look forward to serving you again. Dale Gas!

Jei B.
Harlingen, TX
09/15/2019 Category: Sales
Very professional and helpful.

RL