4.5

David L.
Encinitas, CA
04/16/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent value
This car is a joy to drive...exceeds my expy
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new Genesis. We are happy to see you are satisfied. Please let Joe or anyone of us know if you have any questions. We want to ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Genesis. Wishing you a fantastic rest of the year, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

YG
Yaquelina G.
Calexico, CA
04/14/2021 Category: Sales
staff was very friendly and helpful
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 04/15/2021

03/17/2021 Category: Sales
my experience was with nice people except for 1
see my review
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you, We appreciate your business and your feedback. We apologize on behalf of the financial manager, and if you have any further feedback regarding that experience, please feel free to reach out to one of our Sales Managers or me.

tdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com
(858) 278-7100 Ext. 3200

PT
Paul T.
Jamul, CA
03/17/2021 Category: Sales
Do not...repeat do not buy a Genesis from this Dealership.
This purchase has been a horrifying experience. I love this car but cannot recommend anyone to buy from this dealership.
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 03/19/2021

Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. I am sorry to see that your experience here was unsatisfactory. Please feel free to reach out to me with any feedback that could help me see where improvements need to be made.

Respectfully,

MV
Mario V.
2021 Genesis G70
03/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great Car, Great Experience
I knew the car I wanted to buy and I knew the deal was a fit. What I was grateful for was the buying experience. Nathan was honest, professional, and low key making this a great fit for me. I've purchased or leased so many new cars in my life and I know the games that are often played. None of that was true with Nathan. It was like shopping at the grocery store. Nathan was able to help me with all my needs because he listened! I will be back to shop with him again. Thanks Nathan!
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new Genesis. We are happy to see you are satisfied. Please let Nathan or anyone of us know if you have any questions. We want to ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Genesis. Wishing you a fantastic rest of the year, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Dorothy C.
Cerritos, CA
01/08/2021 Category: Sales
The entire staff was exceptional.
My salesman Andy should receive an award for excellence for his service.
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new Genesis. We are happy to see you are satisfied. Please let Joe or anyone of us know if you have any questions. We want to ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Genesis. Wishing you a fantastic new year!

Meruyert M.
01/05/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome!!!
The service was great, thank you guys!
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/08/2021

TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/01/2021

John S.
Coronado, CA
12/29/2020 Category: Sales
Not up to luxury dealerships facility standatsd7.
No comment
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/01/2021

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new Genesis. We appreciate your feedback. Please let Neil or anyone of us know if you have any questions. We want to ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Genesis. Wishing you a fantastic new year!

Sarwar H.
Chula Vista, CA
2021 Genesis G70
11/07/2020 Category: Sales
Exactly what we wanted
The staff helped us find xxactly what we wanted
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist you during your search for a new Hyundai. We are happy to see you are satisfied. Please let Brain or anyone of us know if you have any questions. We want to ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a fantastic rest of your year, and we look forward to seeing you again!

JJ
John J.
2020 Genesis G70
07/13/2020 Category: Sales
Genesis survey
This survey asked many questions about issues that were not relevant or important to us.
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to your salesperson or any one of us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Wishing you a fantastic, safe, and healthy summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

HM
Heather M.
La Mesa, CA
2020 Genesis G90
03/25/2020 Category: Sales
Personable
Experience was easy and fast!
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience and provide us some feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance in the future. It is our pleasure to help!

Sincerely,

Jerome S.
Encinitas, CA
2019 Genesis G80
01/21/2020 Category: Sales
G80 Sport
I made multiple trips to the dealer and each time I felt comfortable with the help and options until I made my decision to pirchase.
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/24/2020

Congratulations on your new G80 Sport! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and are thrilled to see that you had a great experience here. Please let your salesperson or anyone of us know if you ever have any questions. We are always here for you. Wishing you a fantastic weekend, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

David B.
El Dorado Hills, CA
2020 Genesis G70
01/08/2020 Category: Sales
Great Purchase Experience and Awesome Cars
Genesis of Kearny Mesa Genesis honored their “no haggle offer” and did not try to pressure us. The people there are very friendly and Kyle was easy to do business with. They made sure we were satisfied in every way. We had a 5-out-of-5-star experience and we couldn’t be happier with our new Genesis G70.
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 01/09/2020

We are thrilled to see you had an enjoyable experience here with Kyle and the rest of our sales team. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and get you into a new Genesis. Please let Kyle or anyone of us know if you ever have any questions. We want to help ensure you continue to love your G70. Wishing you an excellent 2020, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerGenesis of Kearny Mesa

11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Questionable
???
TERESA D. from Genesis Of Kearny Mesa responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience here. We are sad to see that our staff earned only 2-stars as we strive to provide top-notch service to our clients. Please feel free to reach out to your sales rep or one of our sales managers with any questions you may have.

Respectfully,