MF
MARJORIE F.
10/18/2019
great customer service
Everyone I encountered was knowledgeable and took the time to inform me about what my car needed and why. I felt the honesty and the desire to provide quality service,

RICH C.
10/17/2019
Repaired my Jeep fast when I needed it.
Confirmed dealership's diagnosis and squeezed my Jeep into their schedule.

LW
LINDSEY W.
Toyota Yaris
10/17/2019
Friendly, honest, communicative, and they stand by their work
Tune Craft was able to do everything that I needed and didn't try to do any work that wasn't needed. I'm no expert, but by talking to friends it sounds like I got an amazing deal on the labor costs, by several hundred dollars.

They replaced my squeaky belt and wobbly water pump but asked me to please come back if I started hearing noises again, and they would adjust it for free.

They text the estimate, and updates on your car's status, so it's really easy to communicate throughout the work or school day. They were responsive to my messages, and were happy to answer my questions about the work that was to be done.

I'll definitely come back for my next tune up emergency.

SL
Sandy L.
Chrysler Voyager
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said that the owner is honest. The mechanics are fast and thorough. They are a wonderful facility with honest people.

MJ
Marian J.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Marian said everything she ever asked them to do they did in an excellent manner.

YN
YASSIN N.
10/15/2019
Fast, friendly, and convenient
We found this shop when we still lived in Clairemont. After moving to Tierrasanta, we tried a different shop closer to our house, and we were very disappointed. Tune Craft service and prices are just so much better and worth the cross town drive.

10/14/2019
Its people
The service is always excellent!!! I highly recommend them to anyone who asks for somebody who will take great of their vehicle.

KATE B.
Chevrolet S-10
10/14/2019
Friendly Dependable Service
Both Shawn and Andre are great! The service is dependable and honest. This shop goes above and beyond to find the correct fix for my old truck, and always make proper recommendations for me. They have also even been willing to let my Father who doesn't live in the area call to ask questions on my behalf to help me better understand my repairs, they are always respectful and understanding. I recommend this mechanic to everyone I talk to, as long as I live in San Diego they will be my go-to for vehicle service.

HG
HEATHER G.
Kia Sorento
10/12/2019
Great service.
Great freindly service. Car is in and out in a very reasonable time. Great prices.

AT

IC
IAN C.
10/09/2019
Trustworthy
Family has been going to tune craft for about 20 years since before I could drive. Now I taken my car there for over 10 years. Having trust in the people who work on your car is huge. I trust them 100%.

JOHN B.
10/08/2019
Reliable, efficient and trustworthy
Reliable, efficient and trustworthy not words often used when referring to car and truck maintenance but Shawn at Tune-Craft as earned all three. I would recommend Shawn’s Tune Craft to my best friend for vehicle repair and maintenance.

GP
GORDON P.
10/04/2019
Stellar service
I was provided a good systematic discussion of why the compressor needed replacement. I was very satisfied with the service provided . The only thing that I could suggest is that they be less optimistic with the estimates of the time necessary complete repairs. I assume the delays are because of the amount of work that they are doing. The word is out that they have a good reputation.

DALELANA M.
10/02/2019
Very knowledgeable & helpful
Explained everything the process, & went over the next step in detail of what I should do next...

DAViD B.
Alpine, CA
Kia Sorento
10/02/2019
Trustworthy Mechanics
Tune Craft is the place I trust for my cars. I literally drive 25-miles from my house to have this team take care of my vehicles. Shawn and Andre run this place like a well-oiled machine (pun intended!).

Do your cars a favor; treat them to Tune Craft.

BC
BENNY C.
09/28/2019
There just the best, honest, upfront and reasonable
Pleasant experience with no BS

DAVE L.
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/27/2019
Tune Craft Rocls
Appreciate the friendly customer service and the integrity. Shawn (sp) knows what’s up and will take care of you. Thank you for quick service, I will definitely return!

GM
GEORGE M.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/27/2019
Caring Service
I highly recommend this Tune Craft. I have had some major repairs completed here & have been extremely satisfied with their work. I have felt like I was treated as family & they wanted to ensure that I was completely satisfied with repairs performed.

MARIANA M.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/25/2019
Honest Assessment
I went in for brakes because they were squeaking, turns out they were fine and I wasn't charged. I will certainly be back!

TERRI S.
Lexus RX 450h
09/23/2019
Best Local Mechanic in Bay Park
We have been customers for over 11 years. We were referred there by another mechanic who said see Sean about air conditioning. We use Tune Craft on all 5 of our cars. Sean offers appointments and excellent estimation of time for service needed. We now live further away and drive to Sean as a loyal customer.