Jaimie H.
California
Jeep Liberty
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said the staff was professional and accommodating.

MELANIE P.
Kia Soul
02/07/2019
Thank you for your excellent customer service Shawn!
Great 10/10

Toyota Tundra
02/05/2019
Tune craft went out of their way to ensure my truck was well serviced and looking good for my drive to Montana. They even provided new hub caps free of charge.

Toyota Yaris
02/02/2019
Great! It's the norm at Tune Craft!!!
I dropped in to get my Smog check and I was in and out in no time at all.

Judith L.
Keep your car running safely
Owner Sean and manager Andre are very experienced professionals having been in the
business over twenty years. They recommend doing only what is really necessary.
They willingly give help and information in a courteous manner. They are very accom-
modating when scheduling and give prompt service. Along with BBB and AAA I recommend this business.

Judith L.
Keep your car running safely
business over twenty years. They recommend doing only what is really necessary.

JUDY L.
02/01/2019
Tune Craft takes great care of cars to keep ning safethem run
arare oto keep them safely

IR
ISABEL R.
01/31/2019
Thank you Andrew and Sean for your great service!!

TJ
TRISH J.
01/28/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
They took the time to check things out, and offered their advice on how to proceed rather then jumping to fix minor issues and add up charges. The took my concerns seriously and answered a question about a particular issue that no one else has been able to answer.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Dodge Ram Wagon
01/24/2019
starter replacement
As always very professional and right on the mark with their estimate.

EF
EDDIE F.
01/24/2019
Pricing and customer service.
Shawn and Andre were very informative and friendly. Pricing was fair and customer service was great. Tunecraft will be my go to guys in the future. Definitely will recommend.

JEFF D.
Toyota Venza
01/19/2019
Excellent, Reliable Service
Tune Craft is the best. Cars always ready when promised and all work is top flight. Never a problem in over 10 years of them taking care of my family cars.

MARY P.
01/18/2019
Best Service in Town
I always take my Toyota and Subaru to Tune Craft. Andre is usually at the desk and is super knowledgeable and friendly. They are honest and fairly priced. I recommend Tune Craft to everyone.

RICK C.
Buick Century
01/17/2019
Good service. Patient and efficient. Really convienant being off interstate 5.
Smog and test at the same facility is a definite plus. For emissions in California I recommend this auto shop.

AR
ALICE R.
01/16/2019
STAR smog
I needed a STAR smog test. Within 20 minutes of bringing my car in, I had the results. Thanks, Andre!!

01/14/2019
Great customer service!!
I have been very satisfied with the service my vehicle has received from Tune Craft and have been treated very well as a customer!

01/11/2019
Great service - honest work
Been to Tune Craft twice now and have always had great, friendly service and an honest assessment for my vehicle. They make recommendations for work but have never tried to "sell" me more than I need. I definitely will be returning. They always work pretty quick to and are always providing me with updates.

JASON R.
01/08/2019
Love it!
Needed new battery terminals. I was only charged 40 bucks!!! All the mechanics at Tune Craft are experienced and always friendly!!

GR
Gitte R.
California
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gitte said she loves the business, the guys are great. The staff know what they are doing , they are honest, and the prices are fair.

GM
GEORGE M.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/05/2019
Exemplary Service
I had a significant amount of repair work done here here & highly recommend them for complete auto needs. They took personal, professional interest in ensuring my repair was done correctly & informing me of progress & noting additional items I may wish to address. It is obvious they are concerned the customer is pleased with the repairs.