EP
ED P.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/18/2020
Fast quality Service at a fair price!
Brought my daughter's car in for repairs a year ago. Had no problems. Fixed right the first time. Now it's time for service. Service for an oil change and inspection. Fast service upon appointment. At a fair price. We will return on the next service time. Great friendly place!

MF
MARTHA F.
Acura MDX
09/18/2020
Great customer service & Reliable
Brought my Acura to be serviced with the AAA Car Care special. They did the work promptly. I like that they text you the invoice & ready to pick up. Also you can pay on-line for quick pick up service. They do a complete check inspection & make recommendations. They don't push to do the work...

09/16/2020
Very transparent
The team makes sure every step of the process is understood and you decide how to proceed

AK
ANDREW K.
09/15/2020
Trust the owner
Shawn/ Sean (sp?) just gave me excellent advice for how to move forward on some big mechanical problems with my truck. In the end it saved me a lot of money. Thanks team.

VS
VERONICA S.
Buick Regal
09/14/2020
The service is awsome.
MY CAR WAS FIXED AND IS RUNNING GREAT. ALL SERVICES WERE EXPLAINED TO ME. Great customer service!

CHRISTOPHER H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/12/2020
Excellent job
Another excellent job gentlemen. I’m always impressed with the service I receive and that personal touch. Thanks for your care during the emergency service. Once again we’ll done.

BC
BENNY C.
09/11/2020
Best Mechanic shop
Up front, personable and honest.
Will not take my cars any were else.

JEFF R.
09/06/2020
Fast, Friendly Service.
Very knowledgeable on my truck I give this place a five star

STEVE S.
Lexus ES 350
09/01/2020
Character
I really appreciate the honesty at this place. There is never an up sell and they always recommend what you need but only when you need it. With the covid 19, they show extra care to keep you safe. That is all appreciated.

PB
PATRiCE B.
08/26/2020
Auto service
Just love Tune Craft. They never try to sell you on services you don’t need. They did notice my tire pressure sensor wasn’t working after checking my tires and just informed me they were checked and measuring correctly. I appreciate how they are taking all precautions with Covid by sanitizing keys before returning them. They are my go to for all mechanical needs. You can’t beat honesty.

Jeep Cherokee
08/25/2020
Excellent service, friendly staff
Excellent service. The staff give the customer repair options and explain the benefits of each one. Quality workmanship.

STEPHANIE B.
Hyundai ELANTRA GT
08/24/2020
Would never go anywhere else
Been a customer for over 10 years and I wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else for any car service. Also only use places the owner Shawn recommends for services his shop doesn’t take care of because he is the most honest mechanic I have ever met and I know he looks for that honesty in other shops he works with!

WK
WARREN K.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
08/20/2020
Sean has taken care or vehicles for years. Very knowledgeable. They are the best.

JESSICA G.
08/19/2020
Good people!
Super honest, patient and quick turn around. Would def refer to a friend! Thanks Shawn!

ROSE R.
08/19/2020
Honest advice
No matter the problem Shawn the manager always gives me the complete story. Today I chose not to get air conditioning fixed. And Shawn let me know it wouldn't have any effect on the mechanics of the rest of the engine. He never pushes just gives the facts with estimated price. if the car is getting too old with costly repairs he has suggested to start saving for a different car on the past