HA
HAROLD A.
Cadillac CTS
09/24/2018
Everyone who works there is courteous and professional and knows their stuff
Everyone who works there is courteous and professional and knows their stuff - it is always such a relief to feel you are not being overcharged and the best has been done for your car - great job

LR
LAURA R.
09/22/2018
They know me, my car and always take great care of my car needs!

CG
Cydney G.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Cydney said the business did a great job. They were timely. They did what they said they were going to do in the time they said the were going to do it and the cost was what they said it would be.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018
Trustworthy & Great Work
I don't know why but as soon as I entered into this place of business, it felt trustworthy to me. This was proven to be true after they conducted work on my vehicle and also didn't hesitate to offer a discount! I have my car back and so far no problems! Thankful to them!

STEVE H.
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2018
did it right, in time, and gave good advice.
did it right, in time, and gave good advice that will save me time AND money. Seems like I can trust them to do the right thing.

COURTNEY C.
09/18/2018
Amazing and QUICK service!!
Hi called late morning today hoping to set up a tuneup for my 2008 SUV. Shawn said to bring it in whenever - wow! At other location I would have to wait days to even get an appointment. I brought it in and was greeted immediately, Andres was friendly and efficient and spoke to me so I could understand :) I got an email and call a couple of hours later with a quote of services needed. They do not upsell or make me feel forced to get additional work done on my car. I feel SO lucky to have found Tune Craft and would only every go here for service of any car I own. Thank you Shawn and Andres for being SO awesome!!

RON M.
09/13/2018
Honest, Trustworthy and Excellent Mechanics
Won't bring my cars any place else, I drive in from RB. Honest, Trustworthy and Fair.

SR
SUSAN R.
09/13/2018
Best Shop Around
I have taken 3 vehicles here over the past few years and each time I've been very satisfied. Competitive pricing, fantastic value, great communication. I highly recommend their service for any and all of your needs.

CHLOE S.
09/11/2018
Love Tune Craft!
I’ve been bringing my car to Tune Craft for 11 years and they have always been wonderful. I’ve referred many friends and family and they’ve all had great experiences as well! I recommend Tune Craft to anyone looking for a reliable place to fix or maintain their car.

EJ
EMILY J.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/09/2018
Outstanding, professional service!
I am brand new to town, and I'm so happy I've discovered Tune Craft. They squeezed me in for a smog check with no appointment, repaired my car and explained in detail what needed fixing and why. As a single woman, I sometimes find it hard to find a mechanic that takes me seriously and doesn't try to rip me off. This place is EXCELLENT. Staff are professional, friendly, and incredibly flexible. I'll definitely be making them my go-to mechanic in town! Thank you, Tune Craft!!

AP
Anita P.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Anita said the business was quick and efficient, as well as being able to fit her into their busy schedule.

LK
LINDA K.
Honda Civic Si
09/06/2018
The personnel was efficient, clear, communicative and courteous
The personnel was efficient, clear, communicative and courteous. Rates didn't seem outrageous. Just have to see how it works out.

TERRI S.
Lexus RX 450h
09/05/2018
Best Neighborhood Friendly Mechanics
Andre and Sean are the best! Straight forward, honest, caring, and knowledgeable. Our entire family uses them in place of dealerships. We have been happy customers over 12 years.

KJ
Keith J.
Volvo XC90
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they are awesome.

Janet W.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the staff did a terrific job. They are honest and friendly.

Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018
Friendly and Helpful Staff
As always, Shawn and Andre were very helpful, pleasant, and thorough. I emailed Shawn for an appointment and he got me in ASAP, even when it wasn’t an emergency. I was able to grab coffee while they serviced my vehicle and even diagnosed additional services that I didn’t originally come in for.
The only thing I’ve noticed, (but haven’t had time to call and mention) is that after replacing my air filter, the air vents inside make a whistling noise when the fan is on high. Also, when I lock my car from the outside with the fob, the horn sound is different. Not sure if these are related to my recent service, but they weren’t issues previously. I’d like to take the time to correct these issues soon.

BD
Brian D.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said Shawn was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The facility has competitive prices.

GA
GREG A.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2018
Great Shop
This is the only place we take our work trucks to. Great service and staff.

CJ
CHRISTIAN J.
Jeep Cherokee
08/19/2018
Excellent customer service
Tune Craft constantly provides superior customer service with friendly and highly knowledgable staff. They also provide the customer with repair options, effectively allowing the customer to decide what repair best suits their own needs. Tune Craft goes the extra mile to make sure the repair work is done properly the first time. Once you have taken your vehicle for service at Tune Craft, you will never want to take your car to another auto repair shop again.

BW
BOB W.
Lexus ES 300
08/17/2018
Continues to Provide Superior Service
We've been bringing our cars here for about fifteen years & the service has consistently exceeded our expectations. Shawn and Andres operate an honest and friendly business - I've referred numerous friends and co-workers to them. I especially appreciate their "crystal ball" ability, where we plan major maintenance events a few months ahead. They thoroughly check out my cars on every visit, leaving me confident that all my fluids and safety devices are in proper working order. Highly recommended.