Jason C.
Layton, UT
2022 Genesis Gv70
07/20/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing Experience
Experience was low pressure, and hassle free. Josh was a great salesman, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all of our questions. Will definitely be back.

Robert C.
Layton, UT
2022 Genesis Gv70
07/11/2021 Category: Sales
Pressure free
My experience was pressure free and allowed me to make an informed decision. I hate feeling pressured when purchasing a car. I wish more dealerships would use this mentality.

Jonathan L.
Salt Lake City, UT
06/22/2021 Category: Sales
Genesis GV80 Experience
I worked with Gabe & he was awesome! Great guy & very professional. Will definitely be referring people his way.
SHANNON L A. from Genesis Of Lindon responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are always so happy to hear when you have a good experience. Thank you for choosing Genesis of Lindon! We look forward to seeing you for all of your servicing and maintenance needs.

GJ
Gary J.
Stansbury Park, UT
06/02/2021 Category: Sales
The People
Would refer a friend to this dealership.
SHANNON L A. from Genesis Of Lindon responded on 06/02/2021

Gary,

Thank you for your review. We do our best each day to make every guest's visit the best experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Randy H.
Saint George, UT
04/05/2021 Category: Sales
Great Dealership
Great staff and wonderful experience. Love the car.

Samuel C.
Salt Lake City, UT
2021 Genesis G80
03/19/2021 Category: Sales
good inventory
the vehicle we wanted was available

KA
Kevin A.
Washington, UT
02/22/2021 Category: Sales
My new genesis GV- 80
I would like to thank the staff at Murdoch Genesis Lindon! My first contact was with Shannon very professional and very willing to help in anyway that she could! My sales representative was Clayton Wessel! these cars are just coming out and so I was on the reserve protocol they stayed in touch with me every step of the way! Awesome professionalism and knowledge throughout the dealership! I I believe that was my seventh or eighth purchase of Hyundai vehicles at this dealership always a great experience! Thank you!!
SHANNON L A. from Genesis Of Lindon responded on 02/24/2021

Kevin,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are always so happy to hear when you have a good experience. Thank you for choosing Genesis of Lindon! It has been a pleasure working with you!

Shannon, Genesis Director

Jared B.
Herriman, UT
02/18/2021 Category: Sales
Great place to buy a car
We were looking for the new genesis and were able to make it happen sooner than we thought very happy
SHANNON L A. from Genesis Of Lindon responded on 02/18/2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you trust us for your vehicle purchase. We strive to provide a 5 star experience every time you come in. We look forward to working with you in the future!

HP
Hugh P.
Sandy, UT
02/03/2021 Category: Sales
Genesis GV80 purchase
Excellent vehicle and service.

Jason P.
Draper, UT
2021 Genesis G70
09/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Good people and zero pressure. It was a fun morning buying my new G70.

EB
Evelyn B.
Lehi, UT
2019 Genesis G70
05/19/2020 Category: Sales
Overall great experience.
Reasonable, knowledgeable, great to work with.

RT
Robert T.
Sandy, UT
2020 Genesis G90
02/15/2020 Category: Sales
Family Approach!
You want to be treated like a "person" instead of another "statistic"? Then this is the place to go!

LH
Lee H.
Arvada, CO
2020 Genesis G80
12/19/2019 Category: Sales
Not really a Genesis Dealer. Working to become a good one but a long way to go. Not a good experience!
Only place I could buy in 2 states, what I wanted a G80 sport. Sure hope I won't be sorry!

AG
Amilyn G.
Salem, UT
2019 Genesis G90
11/10/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis
I felt Kacey was kind. He helped me with good information. He let me drive the car for a while and talked about the features and all the bells and whistles. He was not pushing and treated me with respect.

Amilyn Gardner-Jones