Michael H.
Longview, TX
2021 Genesis Gv80
02/14/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing customer service
I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in buying a vehicle. Jason Clayton explained the car to me from top to bottom and the dealer ship worked so good to get us the payment we wanted.

Donald W.
Longview, TX
2019 Genesis G70
06/29/2020 Category: Sales
Great car, Great Staff
I had an awesome purchase experience. Staff was very helpful and informative. Financing was straightforward and more than fair. I love my Genesis g70! So much fun to drive and so much luxurious features!

PT
Peter T.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
2019 Genesis G70
07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Teamwork!
So far my experience with Genesis of Longview has be a pleasure, and I feel the future will be more of the same. I checked my account that I had with Ford Credit and found out that the note has been paid off. I should hear from the folks at Genesis Financial soon, thus completing that aspect of the deal.

Alonzo B.
Shreveport, LA
2019 Genesis G90
07/03/2019 Category: Sales
Knowledgeabe people, not pushy and friendlyness.
Great place to buy a car. Go see Taylor.