GB
05/13/2019 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Friendly, informative...great experience
MIGUEL R R., Service Director from Genesis Of Metairie responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your business. We hope you enjoy your new 2019 Genesis G70. It is a fantastic automobile.

Miguel Rodriguez

Destrehan, LA
2019 Genesis G90
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Great Dealership
I have been using Genesis of Metairie , Hyundai fo Metairie, for the last 13 years and have leased or purchased 5 vehicles from them. They are willing to work with you to give you the best deal available and are willing to find the exact vehicle you are looking for even if they do not have it on their lot. Jim Braquet has become a trustworthy friend over the years.

BK
Barbara K.
Kenner, LA
2019 Genesis G70
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
My Amazing Experience with Genesis of Metairie
Everyone at the dealership was outstanding. They got me exactly the car that I wanted, gave me great customer service, explained everything to me about the car, treated me with respect and gave me their time. This is a well run dealership with excellent personnel. I definitely will highly recommend it to all of my friends and family.

SK