Latest Review about 2 months ago

G.
Milford, CT
2021 Genesis Gv80
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Mitch is the man for the Genesis brand
Mitch did a great job in showing us the new Genesis GV80, his knowledge of the vehicle is excellent, if your in the market for a Genesis Mitch is the guy.

04/25/2021 Category: Sales
Dealership seems poorly run needs an upgrade Customerservice and Facilities
Dealership took advantage of low inventory and charged full sticker. I’m ok with that that was my decision, however for this reason they have not won my loyalty and would not recommend them to a friend or colleague. Even 500.00 or a free accessory would have said something. A week after my purchase I brought my brother to pick up his new Hyundai at another dealership. He got a good price and a Genesis gift package for buying a Hyundai. I got nothing from this dealership and I bought a Genesis. Poorly managed in my opinion.
FS