Meg H.
North Salt Lake, UT
11/02/2019
No service available at this location
They no longer service genesis cars they sell. Enough said. Would have been nice to know before I spent 50k on a car there.

Dorian D.
Park City, UT
2019 Genesis G80
10/22/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful Salespeople
Friendly, helpful staff made buying a good experience.

GS

Albert H.
Lake Forest, CA
08/05/2019 Category: Sales
Robert was awesome
Robert was an awesome sales person. He was very transparent about the whole process and provided a very good price on my new vehicle.

ES
Eric S.
South Jordan, UT
2019 Genesis G80
05/22/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent experience and hard working staff
I was impressed by the dealership's staff and their efforts to make the purchase of my G80 Sport as smooth as possible. I'd highly recommend purchasing your next Genesis through Genesis of Murray.

RV
Richaed V.
Kaysville, UT
05/22/2019 Category: Sales
They will bait and switch the financing
Watch out when they give you a price because it includes there 8% interest financing. My recommendation if you have to buy from them is to bring your own financing and have them quote a cash price for the car.

SD
Steven D.
Clinton, UT
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
G70 Order Proccess
I had been looking for a dealer that carried the new Genesis G70 and I was about to travel out of state to find one. Fortunately Murdock in Murry had just been granted the Genesis dealer status.
My son had just purchased a Hyundai Veloster a few months prior at Murdock. I knew the sales process was very open and friendly based on his experience. The moment I walked in the door I was met by Garrett. He took care of me and made sure the order process was easy and that I got the car I wanted. My car came in faster then anticipated and that was GREAT! I love the car and Garrett is a very knowledgeable and fun sales rep.