LV
Lewis V.
MINI Cooper Countryman
04/14/2019
didn't spend big bucks
I thought I had the death rattle ( stretched timing belt) in the Mini. Jack and Allen tried all low cost fixes. Car still rattled at cold start up. Jack did some research and found that noise wasn't what I thought. No repair was needed. These guys saved me more than $1500. Will definitely be returning. No one else will be working on my mini Cooper!

EB
Eric B.
Chrysler 300
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business did good quality work on his vehicle.

Jeff M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff is reliable, quick and great.

CK
Clayton K.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Clayton said he is a long time customer and this business has always been flexible with him as far as scheduling drop offs and pick ups, and he added they have been great to work with over the years.

LV
Lewis V.
MINI Cooper Countryman
03/12/2019
trans fluid change
Excellent experience. Very knowledgeable. I wanted a place like this. I didn't have to explain why I wanted to convert to synthetic trans fluid. They knew why. Will be returning.

Don M.
BMW Z3
03/08/2019
Running great!
Jack has saved me a lot of money by finding parts at great prices. My almost-classic Z3 is still runnin great, thanks to him.

Marlene C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/08/2019
Customer service is the best! I love my mechanic Jack. He is the best!
George's Foreign Car Service is like family. George, Jack and the rest of the staff makes you feel like family. They provide you with an honest quote, helpful information for your automobile and they don't try to take advantage of you with over charging you. They do excellent work. My 13 year old Mini Cooper runs like a well oiled machine because of the service provided by Georges Foreign Car Service. I will recommend them to all those people who have a foreign car. I referred several friends, neighbors and co-workers to their garage!

Joerg S.
Volvo XC60
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Joerg said the staff communicated well, and completed the service in a timely manner.

Dave H.
Encinitas, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the repairs to his vehicle took longer than what he expected.

MT
Mary T.
FIAT 500
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Mary said their communication is very good and that Jack and Alan are great.

Michael S.
07/10/2018
Great shop right in the neighborhood!
I have been picking Jack’s brain for a few years about what foreign cars to buy. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2001 Porche 911 Carrera 4. I had Jack go over the car, do a state inspection and oil change. We game planned the service on the car to keep it like new. I couldn’t be happier with the service and the piece of mind I have a man I can trust working on my car. Looking forward to a long relationship with these guys.

ES
E S.
Fairfax, VA
09/15/2017
Bad business
I brought my BMW in to redo the front breaks that NTB messed up. I paid aprox $600 (dealership prices) to replace them. Well Jack cleaned them but didn't replace them like he said. I found out after driving for 2 months and they started wearing. He tried to lie and say it was something else but i know my car and when i need new brakes. So i took it back a 2nd time and he said oh i just warrantied them (code word i replaced something). Well the very next day a light came on in the control panel as i was on the highway and doing 65 miles per hr i had to brake and it didnt feel like he changed the pad maybe just change the rotors or just adjusted sonething. I already had an appt with BMW so i knew they would tell me what's going on. It appears i had a broken brake pad sensor(convenient). I call Georges and left a message to call me. I never got a call back and after my appt with BMW they charged me $111.49 for the sensors. I called George's back again but this time my number was blocked so i called from another number and Jack answered. I told him he put low grade brakes on my car because they are still rubbing and that he owed me $111.49. Shocked that i got through to him be claims he never got my message and that the brake are manufacturer grade.

Long story short this guy is unethical, a liar, and over priced and really doesn't know foreign cars. If you have to take your car back 3 times for something as simple as front brakes only to be block because of a customer complaint...well lets just say i didnt five hom an opportunity to do more damage to my car.

SO
Shane O.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/26/2016
Ostrom Red C230
Thanks Jack! I'll see you next service check. I've already referred you to friends...Shane Ostrom

CD
Courtney D.
Fort Washington, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/24/2016
Friendly, fast, taxes care of my car.
Fast, friendly, competent.

AD
Alicia D.
Volkswagen Passat
02/23/2016
A shop you can trust
I am so thankful to have been referred to George's by a colleague. I saved hundreds of dollars compared to what I would have spent at the dealer. I did all of the work on my Volkswagen that I have been putting off for a long time because I don't think I'll find another place quite like this!

Don M.
BMW Z3
Car as good as new
Jack takes great care of my Z3. I know it's getting older, but it seems to be driving like a younger car every time he works on it!

Brad B.
Saab 9-3
Great customer service by Jack
Jack did a fantastic job taking care of my car and he provided great customer service.

Michael M.
Arlington, VA
Volkswagen Jetta
02/21/2016
Very trustworthy. These guys know VWs.
These guys are great. Excellent job servicing my late model Jetta and its gremlins.

James R.
Middletown, MD
Honda Accord
02/20/2016
Last Minute Repair
George's was able to repair my brakes that morning when i called. They were professional and the work was outstanding. I will be going there for future repairs if the need arises.

Robert C.
BMW 328xi
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a good job in a quick and timely manner.