Georges Foreign Car Service

Michael S.
07/10/2018
Great shop right in the neighborhood!
I have been picking Jack’s brain for a few years about what foreign cars to buy. I finally pulled the trigger on a 2001 Porche 911 Carrera 4. I had Jack go over the car, do a state inspection and oil change. We game planned the service on the car to keep it like new. I couldn’t be happier with the service and the piece of mind I have a man I can trust working on my car. Looking forward to a long relationship with these guys.

ES
E S.
Fairfax, VA
09/15/2017
Bad business
I brought my BMW in to redo the front breaks that NTB messed up. I paid aprox $600 (dealership prices) to replace them. Well Jack cleaned them but didn't replace them like he said. I found out after driving for 2 months and they started wearing. He tried to lie and say it was something else but i know my car and when i need new brakes. So i took it back a 2nd time and he said oh i just warrantied them (code word i replaced something). Well the very next day a light came on in the control panel as i was on the highway and doing 65 miles per hr i had to brake and it didnt feel like he changed the pad maybe just change the rotors or just adjusted sonething. I already had an appt with BMW so i knew they would tell me what's going on. It appears i had a broken brake pad sensor(convenient). I call Georges and left a message to call me. I never got a call back and after my appt with BMW they charged me $111.49 for the sensors. I called George's back again but this time my number was blocked so i called from another number and Jack answered. I told him he put low grade brakes on my car because they are still rubbing and that he owed me $111.49. Shocked that i got through to him be claims he never got my message and that the brake are manufacturer grade.

Long story short this guy is unethical, a liar, and over priced and really doesn't know foreign cars. If you have to take your car back 3 times for something as simple as front brakes only to be block because of a customer complaint...well lets just say i didnt five hom an opportunity to do more damage to my car.

SO
Shane O.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/26/2016
Ostrom Red C230
Thanks Jack! I'll see you next service check. I've already referred you to friends...Shane Ostrom

CD
Courtney D.
Fort Washington, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/24/2016
Friendly, fast, taxes care of my car.
Fast, friendly, competent.

AD
Alicia D.
Volkswagen Passat
02/23/2016
A shop you can trust
I am so thankful to have been referred to George's by a colleague. I saved hundreds of dollars compared to what I would have spent at the dealer. I did all of the work on my Volkswagen that I have been putting off for a long time because I don't think I'll find another place quite like this!

Don M.
BMW Z3
Car as good as new
Jack takes great care of my Z3. I know it's getting older, but it seems to be driving like a younger car every time he works on it!

Brad B.
Saab 9-3
Great customer service by Jack
Jack did a fantastic job taking care of my car and he provided great customer service.

Michael M.
Arlington, VA
Volkswagen Jetta
02/21/2016
Very trustworthy. These guys know VWs.
These guys are great. Excellent job servicing my late model Jetta and its gremlins.

James R.
Middletown, MD
Honda Accord
02/20/2016
Last Minute Repair
George's was able to repair my brakes that morning when i called. They were professional and the work was outstanding. I will be going there for future repairs if the need arises.

Robert C.
BMW 328xi
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a good job in a quick and timely manner.

NS
Nick S.
Infiniti QX4
02/12/2016
Outstanding and Fast
It's always a pleasure taking my vehicle to George's Foreign Car Service. The service is fast, priced fairly, ethical, and convenient.

AT
Angela T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/08/2016
Honesty and Trustworthy!
I have been utilizing George's for about a year now, I feel very comfortable leaving my car with them and trust that they will not make things worse and the charge me extra.. As a women I have experience auto repair shops trying to take advantage of me but at George's Shop I don't have to worry as they always take good care of my car....thank you Jack and George for the great service that you provide!

TC
Thomas C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/03/2016
Great personal service
Jack takes care of you as if you were his only customer. He is helpful with advice, and goes out of his way to find solutions. He is very punctual in carrying out the work.

Rick C.

TT
Tommy T.
Burke, VA
01/20/2016
Honesty and outstanding professionals. Not a rip off repair shop. Repair personnel genuinely care about your automotive safety and welfare.
This repair shop is absolutely outstanding. Head and shoulders above major and minor repair dealerships

Mike S.
Saturn Vue
12/16/2015
The guys
Thanks Jack

Steve H.
Alfa Romeo 164
12/10/2015
Excellent service as always!
My car is a little unusual, a 1992 Alfa Romeo 164 S, Jack and his father George are well versed in "Alfa logic" and have done an excellent job for me every time I have brought it to them.
S. Harvey

BJ
Bruce J.
Lexus LS 400
11/26/2015
Lexus Knowledge!
George understands my car and fixed the problem correctly, it is hard not to be impressed!

SL
Susan L.
Lexus CT 200h
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Susan said this business forms a personal connection with their clients and they give quality service.

HS
Hayley S.
MINI Cooper
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Hayley said this business has great customer service. They have her vehicle done quickly and they clean it without asking.