RUSSELL R.
Hernando, FL
Pontiac Firebird
04/22/2021
Got the job done
Got me in, tires mounted very quick considering how busy they were.

DANNY D.
Hernando, FL
Chrysler 300
Timely and good work.
I’ve used them twice now both time were walk in and they still got me taken care of same day.

JOHN G.
04/21/2021
This was very good service I came in the morning Vinni took care of me got me in around 8:15 in the morning my truck was ready just a few hours afterwards even though they had to order apart but it was almost all completed by almost 10 o’clock thank you very much for accommodating me with my oil pressure switch

Lecanto, FL
Very reliable

MARC H.
04/20/2021
Brakes and more
This was a same day request. They diagnosed and fixed before COB. Once I received the vehicle back i drove it around to make sure the issue was resolved and it was. I have no major complaints and will be bringing my second vehicle to them this week also.

Nissan Frontier
04/17/2021
Great service all the way around A+++
Dropped off vehicle for a short list of regular maintenance items. The staff phoned me with findings, their opinions, options and prices. Once we agreed on the work, they proceeded. They phoned back when finished. Work was quality, price was fair, time was reasonable, and each staff person was knowledgeable, professional and polite. Highly recommend, and will definitely return.

TH
TODD, SUSAN H.
People are great
Thank you for great service once again

SD
SETH D.
Dunnellon, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
Awesome work
Always professional and quality work

LYNN B.
Honda Fit
04/17/2021
They do what I need and don't try to sell me more
I appreciate that George's has a certified Honda technician and that the management doesn't try to sell me things I don't need, like the dealerships do.

Inverness, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/15/2021
Quality, Timely, helpful, no hassles.
Job always completed prior to their promised completion time. Quality service. No hassles! They do what they say they will do. If they see that you might have another problem down the road, they will advise you so. Prices quoted are reasonable and on occasion we have found prices we're less then what was quoted.

Rex B.
Crystal River, FL
Quick, Reasonable,Polite shop
New technology with customer service and treatment that's reminiscent with a small town feel. I have more work needed, separate from the great deal on tires ( in stock ! ) , I'll bring my truck back.

DON,RHONDA L.
Always do good work
Jimmy gives good advise I think he is trustworthy

MICHEAL D.
04/14/2021
Awesine
Great job tires look awesome

JOHN K.
04/14/2021
Always Great,Honest Service...
I've taken all my Vehicles to George's,in Beverly Hills,for years. Always great Service.

TG
TYANA G.
Lecanto, FL
04/12/2021
overall great experience
everyone was very kind and welcoming. service was done in a timely matter as well