KH
KEN / CIARA H.
Quick and painless
I have been to George's many times for multiple different reasons and they have never disappointed. This time was for 4 new tires and an alignment. They got it done quickly and without issue.

TP
TAMMY P.
Dodge Durango
The staff
I would definitely recommend this place. Jimmy was a gem and took care of me promptly.

JOAN M.
Hernando, FL
Fast and friendly
They were able to get my tire replaced quickly and they were not pushy. Professional.

KATHARYN S.
Homosassa, FL
Volkswagen Passat
09/24/2020
My Experience Was Neutral
This business came up on an acceptable AAA car service, but they were unable to fix my car because it is a VW. I paid for a tow and was hopeful they could help me with my ignition lock cylinder, which needed replacing because of a faulty spring in the mechanism. No dice. At least they were kind enough to not charge me.

GZ
GREG Z.
09/23/2020
Ford Super Duty Brake Line Repair
Truck was returned very quick.

TYLER. M.
09/22/2020
Very honest!
George’s garage has always been very honest and affordable for me! I always go there no matter the problem. The only part that’s hard to deal with is the wait times if you don’t have alt transportation.

CK
CHARLES K.
09/22/2020
Great work
I took my truck in for an oil change. My battery was checked also. It is 4 years old. It was recommended to be changed so I had them do that too. They have always taken good care of our vehicles.

MIKE S.
09/19/2020
Great service and advice.
The are doing so much business they need a larger store and more parking.

GU
GLENN U.
Lecanto, FL
09/19/2020
Hello to George's there great.
Courtesy and in stock is enough said about the attitude and the way they do business. I will be back again

JENNIFER P.
Dunnellon, FL
Great Local Auto Shop
Always there in a pinch to help.

DON,RHONDA L.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/18/2020
Cant beat the service
Jimmy and vinny are the best they are always fair and their mechanics do great work have been going there for years

MONA D.
09/17/2020
Love the staff and they always do such an amazing job!
Best tire shop EVER!

AD
ARTHUR D.
09/17/2020
Best service place around
I always take my 2007 car there for the excellent way I am treated. Prices are fair and the turnaround for service is timely.

JJ
JEFFREY J.
Homosassa, FL
Ford Fiesta
09/16/2020
Fast n fair
They do everything they can to fit you in as soon as they can and with fair upfront prices. Had several jobs done for me there send family what else can you say when you send your mother there.! Thanks guys

JON S.
Dunnellon, FL
Volvo S60
09/15/2020
Excellent, experienced mechanics.
Been using George’s for many years. And will continue to do so.