MIKE L.
03/31/2020
Jimmy and Vinny are courteous and service s great.

CI
CHESTER I.
Hernando, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/30/2020
Honest shop
I had an issue with my truck stalling out. Brought it in and told them I thought it was my fuel pump. They checked out all systems and found nothing wrong. They could have made up anything and charged me to repair it. Stalling did not happen again. They are very honest, did not charge me any fee for checking the truck out.

03/30/2020
Always nice staff
They do a great job. Been there 3 times now. They are honest and not too expensive. All they guys are nice there too! Very comparable to the place I used in Philadelphia when I lived there.

DOUG R.
Crystal River, FL
Ram 1500
03/28/2020
599 mikes and a nail
Just got a new set of Tires and within less 509 miles got a small spike in one. Vinny got me in and took care of it. I do wish the service guy checked the pressure in all the tires and set them all the same. Just because I purchased the tires from ATD Georges always treats me well and provides great service.

SD
SETH D.
Dunnellon, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
03/28/2020
Amazing service
Always great and trustworthy service

CK
CHRIS / KELLY K.
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2020
Needed an oil change and tire rotation done quickly by this great staff who also point out some needed service which was then done immediately .... That’s why we are loyal to George’s Garage

Inverness, FL
Chrysler 200
03/27/2020
Recent service including repair.
Staff friendly. Service was done as needed ... no upselling pressure you find at all dealers.

AD
ARTHUR D.
03/27/2020
Great place to get car service at reasonable prices
I trust George's to keep my car running in top condition. They will take the time to use my specified Amsoil oil, and other fluids, NAPA gold or platinum oil filters, and recommend and carry premium tires. They do what really needs to be done at a reasonable price which I appreciate, as opposed to car dealers who add on a bunch of expensive "service" items.

RICK C.
Dunnellon, FL
03/24/2020
Timely service
Clean and comfortable waiting area. Great service.

03/22/2020
Best place in town
Consistently good service and employees.

MICHAEL R.
Honda Ridgeline
03/20/2020
Excellent work.
They replaced my front break pads rear pads, replaced 2 front rotors on my Honda 2017 ridgeline. They replaced all components at my request. I was hesitant to go to the local Honda dealer as I installed custom rims etc. And dealers are clueless. They pre ordered my parts, dropped it off, done in a couple hours. Nice folks. Will definitely be my go to place.

JIM S.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/20/2020
Quick,friendly small-town service
This was my first time doing business with George's and it won't be the last. Friendly knowledgeable staff and good prices.

03/18/2020
rekiable auto care and services
Good customer service and reasonable prices for services rendered.
Being a woman it is a great comfort to have a reliable car mechanic company that you can count on who will only recommend services that are only deemed necessary for the best care of your car.

FM
FRANK M.
Ram 1500
03/18/2020
Tires balanced
Had tires balanced about six times in five months and still bounced. George’s fixed it the first time. Thank you.

CA
CATHY A.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/16/2020
Always helpful
Prices are good. Staff are always helpful. They have seen me without an appointment when I have had problems.