MICHAEL M.
Dodge Charger
01/23/2021
Awesome guys
They are great and call before doing anything. I recommend this business.

RT
RANDY T.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2021
Transparent
Jimmy told me about the problems and cost of each repair. Told me how urgent, or not, the problems were. I am confident I am getting a fair deal.

EH
ERIC, CAROL, GABY H.
01/22/2021
The best
Great service, always prompt, always very nice people.

JOHN D.
Dunnellon, FL
01/20/2021
Never a disappointment
I’m skeptical of most repair shops and will no doubt hold a place accountable if I perceive the con coming. I started using George’s a year and a half ago after seeing the reviews for service. I have not regretted it since. I won’t send my cars anywhere else unless it’s a dealer issue. They’re not the cheapest, but they are by far the most honest I’ve dealt with. They will certainly do their very best to get the vehicle repaired correctly and with minimal delay. I have since ensured that several of my family has their vehicles serviced there as well. None of which have any regrets thus far.

JEFF R M.
Buick Cascada
01/19/2021
awesome!
very well rounded establishment!

SG
SAM G.
Customer Service
Called Georges in the morning ,early, for an estimate on a rotor and brake repair. Able to get in and out in excellent time and with quality work. Great staffing and efficient activities. Great accountability on parts and repairs. Thank you for a job well done!!

Quick service
Friendly & knowledgeable person got my vehicle in for service and turn around the same day. Answered my questions about tire options.

DAVE H.
Nissan Frontier
Always the best service!
I am never disappointed at George’s Garage. Jimmy is always helpful and gives honest and believable advice and recommendations.

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2021
Great Place
As always I got professional service.

Pontiac Firebird
01/15/2021
What ya need and nothing more
I live in JAX but take my 2002 TA to George’s for service when visiting my family here in Lecanto. These guys are REAL mechanics. Not someone who watched a YouTube video. Prices are fair, communication great and more than anything, they have integrity. They won’t sell something that you don’t need.

KELLY,ROY B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Like family
Always a pleasure doing business

HS
HERMAN S.
Inverness, FL
Kia Sorento

JERRY F.
Lincoln MKX
01/12/2021
First time to use this repair shop. Very impressed. I like the straight forward yet polite way of doing business.

SV
STEVE V.
Chrysler 300M
01/08/2021
Service is great
Very professional work done right in a timely manner