GS
GOLDIE S.
08/16/2019
Tire patch
My tire was leaking. Your service person patched it.

RO
ROBERT O.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/15/2019
LOF
Jimmy is always friendly and knowledgeable.
Give him a raise.

DESMOND C.
08/09/2019
Service is my priority and that is what i receive
It’s always a pleasure going to Georgie’s

Inverness, FL
Chrysler 300
08/06/2019
very good place for new tires, below competition
Always go there for new tires, very good prices, well informed and professional front desk personnel.

DAVID D.
Hernando, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
08/06/2019
Good job................almost great EXCEPT for 1 issue
Work was done in a timely fashion, paperwork was done well. Mechanical work done satisfactory ......
BUT, hated the fact that I had to clean greasy hand prints from inside the windshield near service sticker, from drivers door, hood and cowl area.... need to tell the gentlemen to whip his hands or clean up HIS mess !!!!!!!

JOHN S.
Crystal River, FL
08/03/2019
Trustworthy and Great Service
Would not take our vehicles to anyone else but Georges. Vinny and Jimmy and staff are the best! These are old-fashioned people earning an honest living, doing great work, and we trust them completely.

ROBERT R.
07/27/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Called at 8:00 AM and asked if I could get the oil changed and tire rotation in my wife's car that day. Spoke with Jimmy and he said if I bought it in that morning chances are they could get it done. Got a call at 2:00 that afternoon that the car was ready. Couldn't ask for better service. When we picked the car up I got another surprise with the total bill. I always take my car to Nick Nicholas for this service and was surprised that George's price was approximately $20.00 less expensive. I will now be taking both our cars to George's for this service, and it is closer to home.

RE
RICK E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/23/2019
Tires
I'm every happy with the new tires and service, even though the center cap fell off before I got out of the parking lot😃😄😜

SZ
STEVE,ELLEN Z.
Jaguar XF
07/20/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly people.
Vinnie took the time to explain to me about my tires so I could understand the situation. Very knowledgeable, professional and flexible working within my schedule.

07/20/2019
Honest, fast, great prices
Highly recommended. Honest workers. Service is fast and prices are reasonable.

WW
WAYNE W.
07/19/2019
Auto service
Caring desk employees. Staff appears caring about vehicles.

MA
MAUREEN A.
07/19/2019
Good Service
Trustworthy, reliable service.

RAY S.
07/17/2019
great people
There are lots of car service companies out there , so what makes George's better.. Great people and great service, they genuinely care about you and your car. USE George's , you too will be pleased

AK
AL K.
07/16/2019
New Tires
George’s Wholesale tires has become my go-to shop for tires and more. Jimmy is professional and friendly (as is the whole team there). Prices are fair and service is great.

Inverness, FL
Kia Optima
07/14/2019
Everyone's always so helpful
My son is 18 brought his Remsen that he bought offline and they swapped out the ones he had on in a timely manner and they're super good to him

BV
BILL V.
07/12/2019
Not great, but pretty good.
After having 5 vehicles serviced at Georges over the last 10 or more years, the only real disappointment is not being able to make an appointment nor get an estimate as to how long I'll be w/o the vehicle.

MK
MARY K.
Plymouth Voyager
07/11/2019
people are very nice
Jimmy was on duty when I brought my car in and he was very nice and helpful. He gave me advise about buying another car with out telling me what to get but what to look for in a used car.

CELIA W.
07/11/2019
The guys are workers and they are very qualified!
Great job!

LT
LYNN, RICHARD T.
07/06/2019
AWESOME
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Very trustworthy, that is the most important value in a vehicle mechanic.

BG
BARBRA G.
Kia Soul
07/02/2019
Always a 5
I have been going here for years. It started with seeing Vinny and now we see Jimmy. Great service, prices are affordable and the people that work there are tops.