12/06/2019

STAN,JEANETTE Y.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/03/2019
Reliable & Honest
I have been using this garage for years. My 2002 Chevy Avalanche has 233,000 miles on it and I trust it to take me anywhere in the USA. Thanks to George’s Wholesale Tire Pros! Bottom line I trust them!!!!!!!

Valdosta, GA
Chevrolet Cruze
11/27/2019
Amazing service and honesty
My mom brings her cars to George’s and recommended that we bring our cars down to be serviced (we aren’t local). They have always done a great job and are upfront about what needs to be done. We just bought new tires and got a really good price on them. Super friendly and helpful!

DESMOND C.
Dunnellon, FL
11/26/2019
The professional service received
I have been doing business with George’s for over 10 years love the service hoping to get to 20 year’s

GM
Gregg M.
11/26/2019
George's Wholesale tire
Great communication about found work and costs. Fast friendly service.

DAVE H.
11/25/2019
Always the best service!
I take me vehicles to George’s Garage because I trust them to always do the best job with upfront pricing and quality. They are always busy which in itself says I am not the only one that trusts their business.

SA
SHIRLEY,ART A.
Acura TL
11/22/2019
Friendly, very good work,good prices
excelent

Audi Q7
11/19/2019
Very helpful
We believe we were given good advice and service

FC
Frank C.
Inverness, FL
Lincoln Town Car
11/19/2019
They did a great job. And good timing.
They were very nice. And did a very good job. And did it fast.

BRIAN S.
Inglis, FL
Kia Soul
11/18/2019
Good customer service
Good customer service, they always do a great job.

JEAN C.
11/17/2019
Great place!
Everyone has always been courteous, prices age reasonable. They don’t tell you you need stuff that you do not need, don’t try to sell you more than is needed. When I leave I am comfortable with what was done and why.

JUDY B.
GMC Acadia
11/17/2019
Reliable, Great location,Very courteous!
Thanks for explaining the repair, the costs, etc. & fitting me in your daily schedule!
It is great you are close by!

LL
LEIGH L.
11/16/2019
Found my problem.
I’ve been living with a tire going down more frequently over the last couple years. They were able to locate and repair the problem at a reasonable cost. They even replaced the battery in my key. Now I’m headed 200k!

JOSE L.
HUMMER H3
11/16/2019
Near our home
Quick service from knowledgeable staff

JOSEPH F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/14/2019
Motor mount replacement
Had motor mounts replaced for a very fair price and done right. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

MARK W.
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2019
I brought my car to be serviced even though I didn't have an appointment. I was treated with courtesy and respect. The work was done on time and at the agreed upon price. I'm completely satisfied with the work and service. I'll bring them more work when it's needed.

JIM C.
Cadillac DTS
11/12/2019
No messing around get to the point I like
Writers were friendly, courteous and professional

MIKE H.
11/12/2019
Fast friendly service
Great service, friendly staff. Need to get there early if you are going to wait as it is first come first serve.

RF
RICK F.
11/10/2019
Quality work, reasonable rates and turn- around time
I can count on George's to do it right the first time. This trip, I dropped off a tire for puncture repair and it was completed within 2 hours. Other shops in the area can take double that.

TD
TIM D.
Dunnellon, FL
Acura 3.2CL
11/10/2019
Great Service at Georges
Very happy with the service. Fortunately I was able to get the car in quickly and they had the time and personnel to available to get to it quickly diagnose the problem and complete the repair. Very happy with the result and the cost.