Gerber Collision & Glass - Pueblo

S J.
Pueblo, CO
09/23/2019
outstanding customer service
excellent service. staff went out of their way to help after a very trying motor vehicle accident which left the back of my car totaled. They even helped me with a minor repair (reattachment of plastic around rear view side mirror) when I had found damaged several days later--my special thanks to Carl who took time out of his schedule and made this repair happen. They made sure I understood the nature of the original repair and how long it would take. The front staff were also excellent and very compassionate given my situation. Would highly recommend.

CK
chuck k.
Colorado Springs, CO
01/31/2018
Crooks, liars, shabby work
This place is unprofessional. Took my truck in for hail repair. They said 3 weeks well 6 1/2 weeks later. Go to pick it up and they didn't repair all the damage and scratched the roof up with sand paper. They refuse to take responsibility. AVOID THIS PLACE. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISHONEST.

Lisa S.
Pontiac
04/19/2013 Category: Collision
The whole thing was very easy. Gerber got everything done with the other party's insurance. It was wonderful.

ES
Ellen S.
Acura
04/18/2013 Category: Collision
They kept me well informed. They made me feel comfortable. They did great work and it was a great experience.

Melissa S.
Honda
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
They kept me updated and was always there when I need them.

John L.
Scio
04/16/2013 Category: Collision
They were decent. They kept me up to date and the quality of the repair was better then I thought it would be.

MK
Mike K.
04/15/2013 Category: Collision
This is the third time going to Gerber. I know they do good quality work.

Dan M.
Chevrolet
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
They keep me informed very well. The people were very nice.

CA
Charles A.
04/10/2013 Category: Collision
I have no complaints. They did what I wanted them to do and they had it done on time.

CD
Catherine D.
Mits
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They were very courteous.

LF
Linda F.
Hyun
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They did all they could to keep us happy. The quality of the work was good.

SJ
Sherry J.
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They communicated well and took the time to let me know what was going on. I feel they went above and beyond.

Magaly B.
Jeep
04/09/2013 Category: Collision
They were very helpful and worked with me on the payments.

TJ
Todd J.
Volvo
04/05/2013 Category: Collision
We had no issues with them.

Delores S.
Toyota
04/05/2013 Category: Collision
I was happy and satisfied with the work.