Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GMC Acadia
12/14/2019
I can’t say enough great things about Getz. It is just great to know there is somewhere you can take your car to be serviced and they do the job right. The price is fair and customer service is amazing. It is a huge peace of mind especially having college kids driving to know their cars have been serviced and are safe. Thank you to Jack, Jason and the whole crew at Getz Automotive.

12/07/2019
Front End Repair
Clunk in front end when turning corners. Sway bar link was problem. Replaced old parts. One day repair.

PG
PAUL G.
Murray, KY
Jeep Compass
12/07/2019
Very Pleased
I live in West Kentucky and am in town for a few weeks. My car started acting up on the way and I had it serviced in Louisville. Problem came back on the way here and I took it to Getz convinced it was my alternator. However, they found the actual problem and fixed it. They could have easily also sold me an alternator and I would have never questioned it. The reason I went to them in the first place is that about 6 years ago, I was in town and the car I was driving had cracked a flywheel on the way here. It was no small task to fix and I was very pleased on how they hustled to get it done as I was stranded here until they got it fixed. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

BA
Bill A.
GMC Cab
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business is exclusive and quick to handle his issues.

KL
Ken L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2019
My car would not start and had to be towed on Wednesday afternoon. I called Getz and they said they could get the car finished by Friday. They did the service that was needed and did an inspection and found some crucial items to save major repairs later on. Getz offers great service and friendly staff that explain everything to you. They also send you an email with the service performed and a schedule of recommended future service. I even scheduled my next service.

DF
DAVID F.
11/23/2019
Great service like always
Every time I bring my car in I always get amazing service from the very helpful people that work there.

Jayne P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jayne said the business was the best.

BC
BENITA C.
Raleigh, NC
11/12/2019
Trustworthy Technicians and Excellent Customer Service
Getz has serviced my cars on several occasions, and I am so impressed with their customer service. I was sure my brakes needed service and they told the truth and said they were good to go. There are not a lot of auto shops that would not have taken advantage of me, and I appreciate their honesty.

PR
Paul R.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good.

GB
Gary B.
Dunn, NC
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff was good and did everything they were supposed to. He stated that hasn't had to return to return to the facility, the staff was patient, knowledgeable and they were good people to work with. He said that he will return to this business for all of his upcoming service needs.

BA
Brie A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/08/2019
Best car Rrpsir experience of my life
Thank you for making this experience so pleasant and efficient. From the start- you called me back, which is half the battle- you were professional and straight forward. You did the Repairs quickly. You are our go to auto repair business from now on. Thank you!

AF
ANGELA F.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/06/2019
always very courteous ...
and pleasant and keeps you up to speed on what to expect.

MANDY S.
Chrysler Aspen
10/31/2019
Getz has fantastic customer service
The service at Getz is great. The staff is always kind and I trust them.

DE
DAVID E.
10/29/2019
Fortunate find
This is a hidden gem. They fit me on same day and I had a deadline I had to leave by and they made sure they met it. Great service! Jack Getz was very friendly, easy to talk to, and helpful. Their pricing is reasonable too. I would recommend this place to anyone

AG
AMANDA G.
Holly Springs, NC
GMC Acadia
10/28/2019
Best Mechanic in Wake County
Getz Automotive is a fantastic auto repair business. Jack and his very capable staff work diligently until your auto issues are resolved. They are honest and perform very high quality work. They honor their time commitments and do everything they can to get you back on the road safely. Highly recommend this establishment for all your auto repair and routine maintenance needs.

Middle Creek Township, NC

Apex, NC
Dodge Dakota
10/25/2019
Amazing and professional
Getz Automotive provided excellent service and were incredibly accommodating with my schedule.

NG
NICOLE G.
10/25/2019
Fit my schedule
My appointment time was 2 pm. I arrived early, not expecting that they would be able to fit me in. But I asked, and they were able to start on my vehicle.

Marshall H.
GMC Pickup
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Marshall said the staff provided good service and finished his vehicle in a decent amount of time. They treat him well.

HM
Hasnani M.
Apex, NC
Chrysler 300
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Hasnani said the business treated him well and the manager was pretty good.