MIKE H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/12/2021
Convenient Scheduling and Location. Good Local inspection!
Called and got a lunchtime appointment for wife's car.

They obviously had an Air-conditioning/freon repair going on in one bay, and suspension work going on in the other bay, but they kept a bay free and honored my inspection appointment!
Thanks guys! They managed the workload very well, and I got out with enough time to pickup some Lunch too before going back to work!

I'll definitely go back for inspections and any repairs!
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you very much for your 5 Star Review! Customer satisfaction is our first priority and we are very happy you are pleased with our services.

BILL H.
Volvo V70
04/10/2021
Crossroads Auto Service
Another great experience at Crossroads Auto Service in Cary. Alex and his staff do a great job and are always happy to accommodate the customers. I would highly recommend for any looking for a new auto repair shop.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are very happy you were pleased with our services and hope to be of service again.

JASON S.
GMC Acadia
04/02/2021
Great...fast.. service
I walked in last minute and needed help, it was close to closing they didn't even hesitate to help. Fast, friendly service.

Honda Crosstour
04/01/2021
New brakes, easy, quick and affordable!

TOM S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/28/2021
Terrific service
I’ve been going to Cary Gas and Repair (Crossroads Exxon) for a while and they always provide good timely service. The owner, Alex, is extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this shop for general maintenance and repairs. We’ve taken two Hondas and a Subaru.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review. We hope we can be of service again in the future.

JEFFREY K.
Ford Edge
03/23/2021
Polite, Honest and Prompt!
Very happy with service received on our 2016 Ford Edge. Alex provided honest diagnosis, explaining known problems, but also cautioning for potential of problems less apparent. Straight forward, honest!
Our issues were resolved in timely manner (and his concerns about “potentials” were never realized!).

SG
SAMUEL G.
Holly Springs, NC
03/09/2021
Quick and easy inspection
Went here for an auto inspection. The process was quick, comfortable and easy. Couldn't ask for more.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 Start review! We hope we can be of service in the future.

KESTREL M.
03/03/2021
Great local service
We take both of our cars here and have for the past several years. The shop is run by knowledgeable people and they have great customer service. Highly recommend for regular service or if you're having a car issue!

MARY P.
Garner, NC
02/24/2021
Quick and thorough inspection!
I came to get my car inspected, and I didn’t have to wait at all! A very nice man waited on me! Great to get in and out without problems or delays.

JUAN C.
Nissan LEAF
02/17/2021
Fast service! Great people
Fast service great people !

DUDLEY L.
02/11/2021
Great customer service and job well done
Great customer service and job performance

VW

JACQUES L.
Lexus GS 300
02/04/2021
Jacques recommends Crossroads Auto Service
I have been in this shop for car service on many occasions and I always leave the shop with great satisfaction. The manager is very patient and understanding. I would recommend this shop for servicing your car any time.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to assist you again in the future.

JANE T.
02/03/2021
Always pleasant
I have been here a couple times and both times willing to work with me and my schedule. Very pleasant to deal with.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 02/04/2021

CHRIS M.
01/27/2021
Professional, Quality Service
They were able to fit me in at the end of the day, last minute. Handled my vehicle inspection quickly, professionally, and at a reasonable cost.