Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ES
EMILY S.
05/16/2019
Fast and great service!
This place has become my go-to for all my auto service needs. The service is fast and high quality at a fair price.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MK
Mutaseem K.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Mutaseem said the team was fast and everything went smoothly.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

GM
Gregory M.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said that the business always treats him well.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your five star review! We truly appreciate it and your business.

MIKE H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/21/2019
Called in advance for State Inspection, great convenience...
Called in advance for an appointment for an annual State Inspection and Alex rolled it right in on time as soon as I arrived .
From front to back it looked like a very thorough and fair inspection.

I thought wife's car was in pretty good shape for this inspection, and they confirmed I was correct!
Treated fairly at this station every time. They get you in and out, and wasn't pressured for unnecessary extra add-ons....
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We always appreciate your business.

MIKE H.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/19/2019
AC fixed and Car Pre-Purchase inspection all at same time
A potential buyer came to see a Car I was selling. We realized the AC was not working well. I called and Alex at Crossroads Auto Service squeezed us in. So while the potential car buyer and I watched, Alex's team there diagnosed & corrected the AC Freon on my dime, and then performed a pre=purchase inspection for the buyer.

The AC repair and the Purchase-Inspection were completed to both our satisfactions so the next stop was the BANK! I thought I was gonna lose this car buyer, but thanks to the team at Crossroads, they fixed the AC, inspected the rest of the car too, and I completed the sale.

Having sold that car I can now move on to the next (newer) car I'd picked out! Thanks to the prompt and professional treatment at Crossroads Auto Service....

AH
APRIL H.
04/15/2019
Awesome service
The gentleman that helped me was very professional, knowledgeable to what my car needed
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Shirley S.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said she's been doing business with them for years and she's always been happy.

GM
GREG M.
Kia Sportage
03/12/2019
Good shop, good guys.
Went to crossroads with my ex gf’s Kia to see if it needed any work since she seems to refuse to take care of her car. Chris and Leroy were extremely helpful and started working on it right away, no wait. Leroy got the inspection and oil change done quick then did an alignment and radiator flush in what seemed like record time. Prices seemed reasonable and everything was explained to me so I knew what I was paying for. I’ll definitley be back there.

NC
Nikeya C.
03/11/2019
Complete Lifesaver
Here's my story: I was leaving work on a Saturday night. My car cut off three times due to engine issues. The first two stops were made on a random street and parking lot. I was praying the entire time while trying to make it home. The third stop was his station. Usually their closed but the owner was inside. Alex & Chris took really good care of me! I truly believe God brought me to his shop. The cost was very affordable and my car is running fine. Chris explained to me what was needed to have a safe running car. I truly appreciate them taking care of me especially at night on a Saturday. I will definitely refer to others and come back for any of my car repair concerns.

Brennan B.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Brennan said that the staff gets him in quickly, gets done quickly and they are always honest and straightforward with what is going on. He trusts them entirely and they do a good job, while charging good prices. When his mother has vehicle trouble, he takes her straight there.

Dennis R.
Garner, NC
Pontiac G6
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said they are quick, they always get him in right away and he has never had any problems They find answers to problems that other mechanics have not been able to find.

TY
Timothy Y.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said that the place has good service.

MK
Mutaseem K.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Mutaseem said everything went well and the service was smooth and quick.

David B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/19/2019 Category: Service
David said to schedule an appointment with the business was a little complicated, and the warranty work done was medium quality.

Maria B.
Nissan Armada
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria's husband. He said the customer service was great.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We look forward to servicing your vechile in the near future.

V
Valued Customer
Acura 3.2TL
01/08/2019
Knowledgeable Attentive Service
Called ahead and came in for an Annual State inspection. One window still has tint, so that raised the inspection about $10, which is standard.
Inspection was prompt but complete.
DMV Plate office is right down the street at Cary South Hills Mall, so I completed my Plate renewal just minutes later.
Very Convenient. Thanks.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you.  Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We look forward to servicing your vechile again in the future.

RA
Rey A.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Cecilia. She said he was satisfied with the visit.

JN
JOHN N.
12/18/2018
Reliability in auto repairs
This is an outstanding repair / service shop for all kinds of automobile, They are very knowledgeable about vehicle repairs and maintenance and finally, they are reliable and dependable

JJ
James J.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.

JUSTIN A.
Widen, WV
Honda Civic Coupe
11/19/2018
Excellent and quick service
It was a really good experience. They took care of my car and got me in and out very quickly.