KK
Kerry K.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Kerry said the business is convenient and the service was quick.

LOUIS B.
04/03/2020
Friendly, efficient, fair
I was well treated, I agreed that the work was needed, and done quickly, correctly at a fair price.

SL
SARAH L.
03/31/2020
My van's issues were diagnosed and repaired in a timely manner. I highly recommend this auto service center.

BOBBY S.
Buick Enclave
03/19/2020
The work is great, plus the staff too.
I like the work they do and the prices are fair to the work to be done.

SJ
SHAWNEE J.
Durham, NC
Chevrolet Pickup
03/13/2020
Love this place
They were so accommodating and helpful... had many issues and they did any and everything they could to resolve me auto problems.. thank you so much

DJ
DESTRY J.
03/12/2020
NC Car Inspection
Great job

Morrisville, NC
Jeep Renegade
03/06/2020
Very nice people. Quick and efficient service!
Needed quick State Inspection and they had the service completed in less than 20 minutes! Will definitely go back.

MA
Mateen A.
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mateen said the business did what they were supposed to do.

MYRA C.
Ford Freestyle
02/22/2020
Awesome
This place was recommended to me this morning. The gentleman in front I think his name is Al, was more than happy to help. I must have come at the perfect time cause they started working on it right away. Leaky water pump was replaced and it made my day. This is like the best kept secret! I highly recommend you stop in even if they forgot to rotate my tires, LOL, honest mistake. They do more than just gas. I plan to use their service agin for a/c repair and new tires. Stop in you won't regret it.

Morrisville, NC
02/21/2020
Time management issue
You come for inspection ,they tell it gonna half. But it gonna last hour and half when they order parts it take forever before they get them . If you are in Harry it’s not a best place to go

JANET H.
Durham, NC
02/20/2020
Impressed with my first visit❗️
My daughter went there first. She loved the professionalism and how they explained thoroughly what they were doing to her car and why. Even showed her some parts that needed replacing.
So I decided to take my car. I was impressed with those things as well. They were patient and kind. Never got the feeling they were trying to run up the bill. They suggested I get the rewards plus card to get points for what I was spending. I had not noticed the pamphlet.
They close the mechanic shop at five but stay until 8:00pm for one to pay and pick up car‼️

JO
JUDITH O.
02/18/2020
Friendly guys
Friendly, welcoming. Good, fast service. They missed a 5 because they didn’t give prices up front and they didn’t give me an itemized bill.

JOHN P.
Kia Spectra
02/14/2020
Get it done
Good job done on time but its not cheap

CE
CANDICE E.
GMC Yukon
02/08/2020
Great and professional staff. They serviced my brakes and car stops great now.

Chevrolet HHR
02/07/2020
Honest and efficient
Always knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. Never had a bad experience!