JACKIE D.
09/18/2020
Crossroads Auto (Best Service Ever)
I’m a 68 year old man that has lived in Cary for 30 years. I went to Crossroads to get an inspection. I got that and then an oil change and scheduled rear brakes service. WHY? Because the owner/manager was the most professional that I have encountered. He was direct super courteous and made you feel as he was taking care of one of your children. I actually felt good when I left and will give them my business

Buxton, NC
09/10/2020
Good location great service

BP
BRADLEY P.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/07/2020
We needed some one to put wheels on it vehicle and recharge the ac. The guy here worked quickly, the work was good, and the prices were reasonable.

YK
YOUHWAN K.
Nissan Sentra
09/01/2020
great service
People who work there are friendly and service is fast and great!
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are very happy you are pleased with our services and hope to help you out in the future.

PD
PETER D.
GMC Acadia
08/25/2020
Fast and Friendly
Fast and Friendly service. Thank you
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you so much for your five star review! We are very happy you were pleased with our services.

SHAWNACE B.
08/21/2020
Awesome work
Awesome work...I got in and out no problem..and great prices

David G.
Ford Transit Connect
08/19/2020 Category: Service
David said they did a really good job.

Mcdonough, GA
Ford Expedition EL
08/18/2020
Great service, thorough and above all honest, which is hard to get these days.
Great place
Highly recommend
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are very happy you are pleased with our services.

ROBERTA B.
Supply, NC
Ford Edge
08/14/2020
Excellent Service and super clean!
Went in for oil change. Discovered my brakes where very bad. Fixed in timely fashion.

Cadillac DTS

TIFFANY J.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/03/2020
My go to
Since I moved in the area they have always helped me with my cars I bought in. I recommend them to anyone that need services done. Alex has been very helpful
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are happy you are pleased with our services and look forward to assiting you in the future.

CR
CHARLIE R.
Nissan Sentra
07/31/2020
Good customer service
I was very pleased with the service and work. Communication was great
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy you were pleased with our services and look forward to assisting you in the future.

WL
WAYNE L.
Chevrolet HHR
07/28/2020
Decieved.
I paid $117 diagnostics. None of the items I was told were bad were. Your transmission guy is Aamco, so that was a lie too. This use to be a decent place for service, but it is under new management. I should be offered a refund.
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 08/03/2020

We are sorry there was a miscommunication and are glad we were able to resolve it over the weekend. Please us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

DANIEL G.
RALEIGH, NC
07/26/2020
Repair price change
I had a thermostat and radiator replaced on a Ford Explorer. The estimate given was $863.00. When I went to pickup the vehicle the price had changed to $947.25. I ask why did the price change the owner indicated the radiator cap wasn't included in the estimate. I asked for the price of the radiator cap and it supposedly cost $45. I asked what was the other $39 for and never received an answer. I then ask why didn't he call me to inform me it was going to cost more than he initially told me. His response was I do not have to inform you for additional charges that do not exceed $100.00. I informed him it's common business equiette to notify the customer if the charges exceed the estimate before making the repairs. He then tried to bargain the price down to $890 which I refused to pay. I do not recommend this business unless you get a firm price upfront and inform them to contact you prior to performing the work if the price increases.

Ryan G.
Acura ILX
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was good, quick, and affordable.