Youngsville, NC
Lexus RX 450h
01/09/2021
Replacing car breaks
Very professional, educative and good job done

Curtisha H.
01/09/2021
Great fast service

DF
DENISE F.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2021
Very Satisfied
Thank you for all of your help with my car. Your staff are kind and efficient. They did my brakes and I would recommend them to everyone. They are to be trusted especially towards woman and people that are not knowledgeable about cars. I will be returning in the future
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

We are so happy you were pleased with our services. Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and encouraging words. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal!

ANDREW S.
Ford Expedition
12/30/2020
Friendly and honest
I called them late this morning and asked if I could do an oil change, they said come in at three. They helped me immediately. I mentioned I had another problem and they addressed it for me. They even charged me half what I agreed to pay because of how fast they were able to fix it. I will be bringing my car is to them again
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and your encouraging words. Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

SALLY H.
12/22/2020
Prompt and reasonably priced.
Staff was upbeat. Wait time was brief. They are homest.

BILL H.
Volvo V70
12/15/2020
Excellent service as always!
Alex and the guys at Crossroads are the best! As always the service was excellent, I highly recommend them!

GM
Gregory M.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said they always give him the best service at the best price. They are his regular business for service.

JULIETTE K.
Winston Salem, NC
Lexus GX 470
12/04/2020
Quick, honest, friendly service
I was at the DMV and needing to get a Inspection before I could register my vehicle, the gentleman here was very Friendly, got me in immediately and I was on my way back to the DMV. I would use them again!!!

12/02/2020
Quick/Easy
Very fast work, came in for an inspection and was outta there in 5-10 minutes.

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Spark
11/28/2020
auto inspection
great experience. easy and convenient to schedule plus it was completed quickly
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 11/29/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are very pleased you were happy with our services and hope to see you again for your auto repair/service needs.

SJ
SHARON J.
Acura MDX
11/27/2020
Fast and accurate service
I was able to schedule and complete two NC inspections today. Alex and his team do a great courteous job and I enjoy working with them.

BILL H.
Volvo V70
11/14/2020
Another great experience at Crossroads as usual! Alex and his team are fantastic!

JOHN L.
11/04/2020
maintenance service
crossroads took an appointment for the next day for my scheduled maintenance. price was a little higher than anticipated but it was overall a quick and easy experience.

AK
ADAM K.
Garner, NC
10/27/2020
Inspection
Been taking my truck here for years to get inspected. I have an older truck that I do all my own maintenance on and keep it in perfect working order. This shop is great and they know i keep my truck up to safety spec. Every time I go it's in and out quickly.

JV
JOHN V.
10/24/2020
Honest, fair, knowledgeable.
Great staff here! Not sure all their services but great job on the the brake service. Thanks, Alex and staff! Definitely recommend these guys!
Alex S. from Crossroads Auto Service responded on 10/26/2020

We are so happy you were pleased with our serivices and thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We hope to assist you in the future.