MARK B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Great work
Great accurate work...fair pricing..prompt service this is the place to take your foreign car instead if the dealer

CN
CHUCK N.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
03/06/2021
Professional and price competitive.
Ahmed is highly qualified to locate and resolve auto problems. His prices are very fair and competitive

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Calumet City, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Oil change B5
I have been going to him for over 20 years he treat my car like it’s his car...

WH
WILL H.
02/25/2021
Knowledge
Ghoseins came highly recommended and their technicians were highly knowledgeable and efficient when fixing my car during a rough and unpredictable time for our society! BRAVO!!!!!!

LG
LAMETREA G.
Olympia Fields, IL
Mercedes-Benz C320
02/25/2021
Professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and trustworthy is how I would describe service provided at this shop! I have recommended Ghoseins many times and I have never been disappointed in the service. Thanks Ahmed and Ephraim!👍

Jeff G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the service and the contact points during the process of the repair were flawless, they stayed in touch, were very thorough and detailed which really mattered.

Dominiquie H.
Riverdale, IL
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Dominiquie said her visit was great and the person she deals with is very nice.

JJ
JAMES J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/19/2021
My Wife visit Feb 18,2021
The repairs were done and done right... We are pleased...

SHEILA S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/12/2021
Always Do Good Work
My car stopped on me on a Tuesday Morning and my car was towed by Tuesday Afternoon. My call back about the problem came back Wednesday Morning and I had my car back Wednesday afternoon. Can you say quick turnaround time especially with this cold weather. I have been with Ahmed for 17-years and through three Mercedes and I prefer him over the dealership.

MICHAEL L.
Bridgeview, IL
02/11/2021
Very professional and very reasonable prices

RP
ROBERT P.
Burbank, IL
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
01/27/2021
Very professional people
We are glad we were referred to this shop by Mrs. Cabada. The personnel is very professional and knowledgeable. The prices are very affordable. The job is also done on time.

LR
Lloyd R.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Lloyd said they did a great job.

PH
PHILLIP H.
01/25/2021
They’re extremely knowledgeable!!! Everyone can’t navigate foreign cars
They are always extremely professional, and knowledgeable when it comes to foreign vehicles. Not to mention they have a ton of integrity!!! Ahmed is the only person I’ll take my vehicle to!!

LW
LONNEY W.
Chicago Heights, IL
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/25/2021
The service is excellent
Came in at 8 am and picked my car up at. 3pm they treated me with the best service and they prices ate reasonably fair

JITTERS (JAY) W.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
01/20/2021
I can rely on knowing my car will be fixed correctly