KV
KAREN V.
01/23/2021
Love the friendly atmosphere and excellent service!
Lynn is always so great and I’ve been going to Bob for at least 15 years! Nice to have a friendly trustworthy place to go!

ANA B.
Chevrolet Colorado
Great job

WM
WARREN M.
Jeep Cherokee
Lynn and customer service
Great customer service! Plus I know I’m getting an honest report of what needs work. It is peace of mind that you know that you will be treated fairly!

SR
SCOTT R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
They keep their word
The manager set me up to change my tire first thing in the morning. When I showed up they had a mechanic call out sick, but they still got me in and out as they said. The manager was jumping in and helping the techs to keep things moving along. I didn’t expect that, but was a great testimony to how they try to keep their word to the best of their ability

DELLA M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
01/20/2021
Very friendly people
They are very friendly and caring people.

KG
KRISTIN G.
Kia Soul
01/20/2021
Best company!!!
Bob has been working on all of my cars for the last 20 years. I refuse to go anywhere else and I have 100% complete trust in Bob and his employees. Not only does he make sure that you’re safe on the road but he also goes above and beyond and help you with anything that you need. If anybody needs anything done with their car I recommend this place wholeheartedly and I back it up!

CP
Chris P.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Chris said they were awesome.

GC
GLEN C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Customer serviceI.
I am always appreciative of the staff in the office and attention to details shown by Chris? The mechanic. When ever I take my vehicles their for service.

AH
ALEX H.
GMC Yukon
Great Quality and Service
Very pleased with the level of service and quality work.

LEWIS M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/18/2021
I trust no one else to fix my five cars
I trust Giant Tire to fix all my cars. I have total confidence in their repairs and honesty. They are very friendly and fair!

JOANNE T.
Honest mechanic
Great place to go to get your car fixed… And fixed correctly. Only wish they had appointments.

MICHELLE H.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/17/2021
Honest and reliable
I have been coming here for years and have never had a problem with service. Bob and Lynn are wonderful and helpful. My dausghter comes all the way from Orlando to Get her car serviced by Giant Tire. Thank you for your help yesterday my car is running much better

MARIO D.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/15/2021
Quality service
They really care about their customers. Bob or Lynn treat you like family. They are the best in the tri-city area, bring your car or truck for the best of service.

RA
RICARDO A.
01/14/2021
I bring both my cars here. Bob always explains the issue and options to repair it. Repairs are quality and don't have to bring the car back. Really happy and highly recommended.

PB
PAUL B.
Kia Sorento
01/13/2021
Awesome place.
Service with Bob is always honest and excellent.