Cooper City, FL
12/07/2019
Bob was an answer to prayer and a blessing. It is great to know there are still honest people out there that work on cars.

CG
CATHY G.
Boca Raton, FL
11/25/2019
Fast diagnosis and repair.
Very nice people, quick repair.

JE
JOHN E.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Toyota Avalon
11/22/2019
AWESOME CHRISTIAN SERVICE FOR MY CAR. THANKS BOB- HONEST AND CARING
BOB,JOHN,LYNN AND ALL THE TEAM OFF WORKERS, ARE THE BEST.

BL
BOB L.
Lexus IS 250
11/21/2019
Well done
The mechanics are outstanding and dedicated to doing a thorough repair. The owner Bob is a true professional and an honorable business man. I have the utmost confidence to their work and integrity.

AT
ALINA T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Excellent Service with Honesty and Integrity
The Check Engine light came on and I took my car to a national auto repair whose name begins with P. They informed me of repairs totaling about $1800 (parts/labor). Due to immensity of quote I became suspicious. A friend recommended Giant Auto Repair. They inspected my car and changed in part for a cost of $107!!

NA
NOEMI A.
Nissan Rogue
11/20/2019
Best mechanic and team ever!!!
I love this place. The atmosphere is family oriented, I know that I am being looked out for. The advice given and the level of knowledge is exceptional. I am blessed to have found this place. I love the team (Bob, Mrs. Bob, Lynn,John and the mechanics in the back)
Giant Tires is simply the best!!!!!

DENNIS B.
GMC Terrain
11/20/2019
would not trust anyone else with my cars repairs than GIANT. In God they trust to do a great job.
When you know your abilities to do a service for someone comes from our Father Jesus Christ,
you cant help but to do your best -and they do.

RF
Ronnie F.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Ronnie said the business is excellent and she has no complaints and that is because of Lynn in the front office.

JENNIFER F.
11/15/2019
5+ stars
Job well done! Very quick in n out :) thank you

Tammy B.
Florida
Ford C-Max Energi
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said the service was good. The staff are honest, fast and kind.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/13/2019
Always receive nothing but the best service in town. Reasonable prices too.

Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2019
Great to work with
Very reasonable and great customer service.

JORGE G.
Tamarac, FL
11/08/2019
No nonsense news!!!!!
I'm been doing business with Giant Tire for 3 yrs now and I have to say they're always on target, staff very knowledgeable and a reasonable cost, out the door deal, u guys rock!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

PW
PAMELA W.
Kia Rio
11/07/2019
Great People
They are very honest and nice here.

11/06/2019
Always great service.
Always great service

JIM H.
Tamarac, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019
Always great service!
They go above and beyond to make sure your car is safe and ready for a trip! Appreciate all they do.

RL
RICH L.
11/05/2019
Great honest friendly service
I have had my truck serviced by Giant since I got it 17 years ago and due to their work will last another 17. Keep it up Bob

BG
BOB G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/05/2019
Maintenance plus new tires
As I’ve stated before,, this auto shop is the BEST! I brought my car in for an oil change which was done while I waited. I also needed new tires and Bob, the owner, went out of his way to find me a decent price for special tires that I needed.
As always, everyone gets treated like family.
Super nice staff!

SG
SANDRA G.
11/04/2019
Honest affordable reliable service
First tome taking my care there the customer service is superb the auto service honest reliable and affordable what more can is say. Yes I will return and yes I recommend them to everyone I know.

MN
MICHELE N.
Boca Raton, FL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/04/2019
The customer service and attention that you get they make an effort also to get you out quickly
A friend brought me here for the first time. Giant tire went above and beyond. They listened to me carefully and then worked diligently to repair my situation. They were extremely customer service oriented. They also made an effort to try to get the job done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and their prices are very reasonable.