KG
KENDIS G.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/18/2021
Car repair
Excellent work at affordable price. I would definitely refer others to Giant Tire and Auto.

JEFFREY C.
Toyota Tundra
Good people
Giant tire is my most trusted business for my v vehicle. They are honest dependable an excellent mechanic knowledge people. Thank you Bob Giant Tire.

BETTINA S.
GMC Acadia
04/17/2021
Great service and very friendly staff!!
Very efficient! What are the tire and one day it was in the store the next like they had promised. They called me right away and had me in and out of the store in half an hour. I will highly recommend the store to other people.

NF
NEIL F.
Boca Raton, FL
Lexus ES
04/17/2021
Professional and friendly service.
If you want someone to trust to service your vehicle, there's no better place than Giant Tire & Auto Repair!

JOHN P.
Toyota Celica
04/16/2021
Best in Biz
Have been servicing my vehicles at Giant tire for many years. They are always honest, reliable and will always be straight with you. Because of their outstanding service their business is often very crowded. That is the only drawback for me. Wish I could make appointments for service. Still, they are the best in the business.

BC
BERT C.
Miami, FL
04/10/2021
Great work At a fair price!!!
I have been using Giant tire for over 10 years their work is exceptional and it’s done in a timely fashion!! Their prices are very fair and all of the employees are very courteous and the owner is hands on ‼️‼️‼️

RALPH S.
Ram 1500
04/10/2021
Great friendly service!
Brought my Dodge ram truck in for service. Great friendly service.

ANTHONY B.
04/09/2021
Got Screwed
I unfortunately got a screw in my tire & required a tire repair. I arrived without an appointment and received quick courteous service for a reasonable price.

JUCARA F.
Kia Sedona
04/09/2021
Awesome place
I can truly say it business is awesome. I always know I can trust them with my car and their jobs. They are fair and always let you know their honest opinion. I recommend this business specially for women because they do not take advantage of us. Thank you Bob and crew. May God continue blessing you all. Proverbs 11:1 😊

JOE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/07/2021
Honest appraisal-BEST labor rate in town
Linda and Bob are great, Bob saved me $2k over a false Midas assessment of needing new motor mounts for my car. Just make sure you call and schedule your work block. The technicians are really really helpful . Bob has a very unique nickname based on how he receives cash payments over time from some of his long time customers/family. Ask him about it when you become a part of the family!

GP
GIRLIE P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pontiac Vibe
04/06/2021
Atmosphere is inviting
Giant tyre, I will recommend to any one who wants an honest quote on their vehicle.The owner Bob and his staff, mechanics are excellent. I have been going there for years and I have NO REGRETS!

04/05/2021
Friendly and helpful
Friendly staff and great service

PG
PATRICK G.
Ford Contour
04/05/2021
Friendly staff honest pricing
I've being going here for over 24 years with all my vehicles,personal and Company vehicles Bob the owner let's you know what your cost is upfront and lets you know if you need to get other parts in the near future would not bring my vehicles any where else

DEBRA H.
04/02/2021
Honesty and integrity
Many people refereed Giant to me as they felt they could be trusted as well as fair in pricing...
I have found this to be true after my service yesterday

RAPHAEL R.
04/01/2021
Honesty!
The place fear God in Jesus, which is peace of mind for customers.