MARK L.
Tamarac, FL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/04/2020
Best Service!
My sister-in-law recommended Giant Tire. I’ve been coming here ever since. They are honest, trustworthy and I know they will only do the work that is needed and a fair price.

JOE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/02/2020
Bob was outstanding, as were his Mechanics

GL
GARY L.
Ford Edge
honest and reasonable business
my engine light came on, immediately went to see Bob...fan motor went out, he fixed it and told me it was under warranty, no charge for part or labor! if he hadn't told me, I wouldn't know any better!!! also needed tires, and the ones I had were for 30,000, but I got only 22,000 miles. gave me a prorated discount for my new tires! Everyone there is polite and courteous!!

MEYLING H.
Hyundai TUCSON
Service is always great!
Everyone here is always so friendly. Great service. Rarely a wait ever. Honest care for their customers.

PK
PAUL K.
Volvo S80
Honest and fair
These folks give you an honest appraisal of what your car needs and a plan to make the necessary repairs. Some things can wait and some not...I trust them to help me make those decisions. Glad I found them!

EL
ERICA L.
Estero, FL
03/28/2020
In & out right away
Very rare business these days with good honest people! I appreciate the laughs in the lobby too! Overall doesn’t charge you for things you don’t need or lie. Don’t change a thing!

GC
GWEN C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
03/27/2020
Excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Excellent business and staff, very accommodating.

V
Valued Customer
Deerfield Beach, FL
Nissan Rogue
Very Honest Team
Had 2 Tires replaced + balance They solved it and fixed it. Always ready to offer u pick up or drop off service too. Very honest, reliable, reasonable, knowledgeable. Great job!!!!

EA
ELAINE A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hyundai Tucson
Giant Tire
I have been taking my cars to Giant Tire for several years. Honest, reliable service. Bob will tell you what repairs only are needed. Offer options to accommodate budgets as best as possible. Office management very knowledgeable and courteous. This is the place to take your vehicle !

CF
CHARLES F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Charles fry
Bob. And the lady on the phone. She was polite and promptly got back to me.

SO
STEVEN O.
03/25/2020
Nahem Laya
Excellent service, accurate and timely recommendations, Milton answered all our questions. In addition to a competitive price.

SHIRLEY M.
03/25/2020
These people are honest with great integrity. I highly recommend them.

BJ
BETINA J.
03/24/2020
This is the only place I go to when I need to tires fixed. Chris is the only person I trust to do them because he’s honest, works fast and is always so helpful. The work is always done so well and I always feel so safe afterwards. The price isn’t wallet braking and that is key.

DZ
DAVID Z.
03/23/2020
David Z.
Great service, and great staff that always gets the job done the right way with no stress.

LH
LYDIA H.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/23/2020
Great quality at a fair price!
Giant Tire is the best mechanic I’ve found in all of South Florida. They are honest, trustworthy, and will never try to up-sell you on something you don’t need. The pricing for excellent work is fair, and they always go the extra mile to please their customers. We have been loyal customers for more than 10 years now. They do a lot more than tires. I highly recommend Giant Tire!!