Stephanie M.
Boca Raton, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
06/14/2019
Great company!
Another stellar visit. They got me in and out and at a fair price. A great shop to recommend to everyone!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel. He said the service was good and they were friendly. He said they were nice and he liked the experience.

DA
Dannie A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Nissan 370Z
06/08/2019
EXCELLENT!
Everyone connected with this company does a terrific job. My car runs like a dream. I would not take it anywhere else! Thank you, Jan, Chris and staff.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 06/12/2019

Dannie, we appreciate your kind review! Our team at Sunshine Auto Center thanks you for being a continued loyal customer and trusting us with your Nissan 370Z. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Sheldon H.
Hyundai Genesis
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Sheldon said they were honest, punctual, and only did the work required.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/31/2019

Sheldon, we appreciate your positive feedback! We find it important to have our customers trust in our work and want to come to Sunshine Auto Center for future repairs and services. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Joan S.
Florida
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Joan said they were very nice.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/31/2019

Joan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you having your vehicle serviced with us. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Alan M.
Chrysler 200
05/20/2019
The second service from Sunshine Auto center. Would highly recommend. Honest, professional outfit with reasonable charges, I believe they handle most cars
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

Alan, we appreciate your feedback! We're happy with your satisfied experience at Sunshine Auto Center. We do service all makes and models and we do feel that our prices are fair and reasonable for the services we provide. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Lighthouse Point, FL
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/17/2019
Tire replacement
They always do a great job.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

Hello, thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

GO
Gladys O.
Buick Enclave
05/16/2019
Customer for life
as A single mom im afraid to get scammed into paying for unnecessary and expensive mechanical work for my car. This company has never taken advantage of that and I am
Forever grateful to them. They saved me 5500$ That another shop was charging me for a new engine and that wasn’t the case. I will be spreading the word about their high quality of work and professionalism!! They have me as a loyal customer for life. If I could give them 10 stars I would.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

Gladys, we appreciate your kind words! Sunshine Auto Center is built on honesty and providing quality services to each of our customers. We appreciate our returning customers who trust in our work and allowing us to service their vehicles. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Chardonnnay B.
Chrysler 200
05/15/2019
Good experience:)
Quick service. Nice place.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

Chardonnay, we thank you for your review! We're pleased with your satisfied experience at our shop. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

David H.
05/14/2019
Always excellent
Each time I have a problem or need service, I receive a warm welcome and an outstanding level of service. Very satisfied in every way.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

David, our team appreciates your review! Thank you for continuing to choose Sunshine Auto Center for all of your vehicle repairs and services. We look forward to seeing you next time!

05/12/2019
So amazing!!!
The people here were so friendly and really went out of their way to help me! I have never encountered such kind people at an auto center before, and will definitely come back. They went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were met and that I was taken care of. I would definitely recommend everyone come here!
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy with your satisfied experience at Sunshine Auto Center. We value each of our customers and always want to make sure that they are pleased with the services we provide.

Joe B.
Buick Riviera
05/08/2019
They are courteous, Informative & Honest
I’ve been going to Sunshine for many years they treat you right and are up front with any repairs.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/08/2019

Joe, thank you for your positive review. It means a lot to have our customers return and stay loyal to Sunshine Auto Center for so many years! We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

GW
George W.
Hillsboro Beach, FL
05/06/2019 Category: Service
George said he satisfied with the job they did and he likes their service.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/08/2019

George, thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you next time!

LG
Laura G.
05/04/2019
We always have great service.
Sunshine always takes the best care of our autos
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/08/2019

Laura, we appreciate your review. Thank you for trusting our team at Sunshine Auto Center to service your vehicles. We are happy with your satisfied experience at our shop!

Josue M.
05/01/2019
fantastic job
As always the crew does a fantastic job. Starting from Jhon the front desk to the certified mechanics . Fair price, fast and accurate works. overall great places.
regards,
Josh
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/08/2019

Josh, thank you for your review! We are very pleased to have such a great team at Sunshine Auto Center who always makes customers a priority and does their best to provide quality service. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Jeremiah R.
04/26/2019
New Shoes in a Flash
I came in to get new shoes (tires) for my car and I was in and out in less than 40 minutes. I was surprised at how quick it was. I can always count on them getting the services done effectively and efficiently. Thanks Sunshine
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 05/08/2019

Jeremiah, we appreciate your feedback. Our team strives to provide quick and reliable services to each of our customers. We look forward to seeing you next time!

JZ
Joseph Z.
East Greenwich, RI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/25/2019
Not happy
I brought my car in to replace a backup light. Was done. That night I was told that my same backup light was still out. Brought car back next morning. Was told even though it was same side it must be another bulb. I was charged another $50 for labor. So I was charged $100 labor plus $17 for 2 bulbs. They could have even hit the bulb to cause the bulb to be out or maybe didn’t check it. Either case felt I shouldn’t have been charged double labor charges or at least a discounted rate. Until this I always rated them top but now will not return.

ED
Ellen D.
Hollywood, FL
Ford Edge
04/23/2019
Unbelievable customer service!
The best experience I have ever had at an automotive service center. The place was clean and inviting, everyone I had contact with was a pleasure to speak to.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 04/26/2019

Ellen, we're pleased with your satisfied experience at our shop! We are determined to providing each of our customers with the best quality service and care possible. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Judy S.
Volkswagen Eos
04/16/2019
I love Sunshine
I've been a customer for probably 15 yrs. I've recommended Sunshine to many people. Honest, professional, friendly, clean...I'm a raving fan and self- appointed ambassador. All maintenance and body repairs are done at Sunshine. They're the BEST!!!
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 04/26/2019

Judy, thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you being a continued, loyal customer to Sunshine Auto Center. We strive to provide the best quality and customer care. We thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to seeing you next time!

LD
Les D.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he received good service.
CHRIS J. from Sunshine Auto Center responded on 04/26/2019

Les, we appreciate your review. We're happy with your positive experience at Sunshine Auto Center.