EC
Emmanuel C.
09/25/2020
I know I came to the right place for my car.
Always give you a fair price for a good fixed.

John M.
09/23/2020
Jobs done right the first time. Give good options and understanding the needs you have.

Martin D.
09/15/2020
Friendly and fast service
The best and fastest service in the dothan area!!!!

DK
Dave K.
09/11/2020
auto repair
I have used Gibbons for many years. They offer excellent service at reasonable prices. I have never had any problems with the service they performed.

Kia Sportage
09/11/2020
Trustworthy auto repair
Always know that I will receive quality service.

Jason K.
09/09/2020
I’ll be back.
Went in for an oil change and got just that. They did not push any other services on me. They informed me that I had an unimportant light out and that they could fix it in the future but didn’t push. (I can’t afford anything extra right now and they understood that.) I asked about another non essential part being fixed and they told me they could do it, but suggested I go to the dealer because it would be better for me... that’s how you create customer loyalty. I will be back.

PS
Pat S.
Lincoln MKC
09/03/2020
Car Service
You can count on them being honest friendly and dependable and their work being done properly and on time. I am thankful at my age and being a widow to have them to take care of my cars needs.

David M.
08/31/2020
Thorough and honest
If you are looking for very thorough and honest people to do business with when it comes to the needs of your automobile, Gibbons is the only choice. I live two hours away and take my vehicles there for as much as I can.

KF
Keith F.
Volvo S40
08/31/2020
Best Automotive shop in Dothan
Excellent service and done in a timely manner as well.

John M.
08/30/2020
Great service as usual
Have used Gibbons Automotive for years and have always enjoyed great service!

AT
Andy T.
08/28/2020
Guys at Gibbons do quick and efficient work. Squeezed me into a short and busy work day.
Great mechanics and leadership. Always trust that they aren’t overcharging and finding extra things wrong. Prices are competitive.

Charles B.
Toyota Sequoia
08/24/2020
Customer service
The staff at Gibbons are so kind and helpful. They got right to my car, called with updates with an estimate and then called again when it was finished. I would highly recommend using GA.

SF
Sandra F.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/21/2020
The Gibbons group is excellent. They are professional, friendly, and always explain about any work that needs to be done. I am very satisfied with their work.

Don M.
Jeep Liberty
08/19/2020
employees willing to assist
gibbons was a life saver for us. Jeep had battery problems and with only two senior citizens in the household, we were in a bind. Also, we no longer had towing service. Jeep quit in the middle of a busy road and we left it at a nearby store. Stopped in a Gibbons and they offered to pick it up, bring it to the shop and check it out. All this was done in a timely manner. Thank you Gibbons for all you help.

EJ
Elaine Woods J.
Toyota Venza
08/19/2020
Everyone is professional and efficient!
I feel confident that the work being done on mY car will keep me safe. The technicians are thorough and knowledgeable ...... and,efficient!
I am completely satisfied that I am in good hands at Gibbons.