Mark W.
01/16/2020
Trust. Trust. Trust.
Always get my car back in a timely manner. Always treated honestly and fair.

Jeff H.
01/09/2020
I always take our vehicles here
Replaced the starter in our Toyota Highlander and did it quickly especially since they were slammed with vehicle repairs yesterday. Yes they had to keep it overnight but they told us so up front. Again it was understandable. Gibbons has always done good work for us at fair prices.

01/07/2020
Always willing to go beyond helping.
Thank you for your help today.

John W.
01/06/2020
Professional and customer focused
The staff at Gibbons Auto quickly identified the issue with my Honda.....developed a unique and cost effective solution....they had me on my way in a short time....

Mike W.
Cottonwood, AL
Volkswagen Passat
01/04/2020
Quick and affordable
These guys do great work for low cost.

WW
Wesley W.
Headland, AL
Lexus ES 330
01/02/2020
Best in Dothan
Gibbons Automotive does an excellent job every time I take my vehicle in. They always find the problem and fix it correctly the first time. On top of that, they’re all very friendly people, and you can count on Joe for a great conversation. Wouldn’t go anywhere also for car service!

Mershon P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/24/2019
Great Auto shop
Gibbons is an excellent choice for your car service and repairs. Great customer service, reasonable prices. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Keep up the great work.

Christen B.
Ashford, AL
12/23/2019
I never have to second guess
Always Great communication and pleasant transactions. Trustworthy. I never feel the need to second guess any suggestions for work done. All suggestions that have been made have been spot on what we needed.

LG
Linda G.
Ford Edge
12/18/2019
Honesty. They came highly recommend and have lived up to the recommendation.
They did excellent work each time I have had a take my car to them. Called to tell me what they found and what it was to fix the problem. I like dealing with Gibbons Auto.

EJ
Eric J.
Hyundai SONATA
Great work
Always good service

FG
Fred G.
Fred Gilliam
Best mechanics around, great service and timely!!

David W.
12/16/2019
Best service ever!!!
Need to get any work done on your car? Don't even waste your time going anywhere else. Hands down the best shop in town!

Mercedes-Benz GLE
12/16/2019
Maintenance visit
The people at Gibbons were trustworthy, fair and efficient-explaining exactly what was needed as well as the cost. I saved hundreds of dollars over the dealership’s estimate for the same work.

Kia Soul
12/11/2019
Great
Friendly, knowledgeable,and professional

Jessica B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/08/2019
'Gary Cooper' likes Gibbons
This time, it was an oil change. I arrived early, just after opening. When I walked in to reception area/waiting room, good mornings were exchanged. I only sat a few minutes b4 car was pulled in. Did not have time to read the book I brought! I feel comfortable everytime I visit Gibbons. As long as I have a vehicle, I will always bring it to Gibbons. Thank you.