Latest Review about 2 months ago

RJ
Ron J.
08/03/2018
In and out as promised
My experience at Gibbons was excellent. Joe and his sons showed superior care. The work performed resolved my F-150 issues. Joe visited with me after the completion of repairs and explained what had been the problems and what the mechanics performed.The failed parts I must say after 210,000 miles were presented to me to help me understand the total event of repairs. I enjoyed the overall experience and will return with complete trust and confidence the next repair will be done professionally. Thanks Joe,Dawn and crew.
Ron Joyner owner of WeatherProof Metal Roof

GM
Gene M.
03/26/2018
Solid company. Solid work
Had a window regulator fail with a rain storm coming. Joe got us right in and had it fixed in about an hour. I have known the Gibbons for years and they are honest and very knowledgeable. I have sent several of my friends there and every one of them was pleased with the service they received

GW
George & Sandee W.
10/25/2011
Gibbons Automotive, Inc.
Gibbons is a trustworthy, superior business. We take all our vehichles there for service, and recommend them often.

Chrysta B.
Midland City, AL
09/08/2011
Friendly, professional and prompt service. Appreciate estimates before work is done.

B
Bob or Mike
08/27/2011
Best customer service!
I won't take my vehicle anywhere else

HM
Henry M.
Louisville, AL
08/25/2011
I have been a customer of Gibbons Automotive Inc for over two years and their service has always been OUTSTANDING. Even when I have just an oil change, Joe goes over my entire vehicle, checking fluids, brakes, hoses, and belts. He has worked on both my Dodge Ram and BMW and I would recommend Gibbons Automotive to anyone. His service and knowledge is excellent.

BG
Ben G.
08/03/2011
Great Service!!
Joe,

Thanks for the great service. It is nice to have a shop that we can trust.
Ben

CK
Cheri K.
07/05/2011
Thank you for looking out for my safety and recommending new tires. very satisfied with service.