EG
Emily G.
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2021
Friendly and informative staff.
Gibbons is such a Great place to take your vehicle for repairs because everyone there is honest, knowledgeable and friendly. I don’t trust anyone else with my vehicle. I tell everyone about Gibbons Automotive and highly recommend them!

06/15/2021
Great experience every time!
We have used Gibbons twice to look over our vehicles for longer trips (one was a cross-country trip). We have been pleased with their service. Additionally, they helped my husband discover what was wrong on our van on a day they couldn't take a look at it due to their busy schedule. With their input, he was able to fix it. Their honesty, integrity, and decency us much appreciated, and we'll do business with them every time and recommend them highly.

LK
Lawrence K.
Toyota Camry Repairs/Restoration
Eddie 2002 Toyota Camry serviced and fixed and Gibbons auto and it is running like a brand new locomotive engine! Always have great service and very reliable place to bring your vehicle to be worked on.

Steve M.
06/14/2021
Very Knowlegeable staff. Very friendly and committed to pleasing theirs customers.
I have been a customer of Joe Gibbons for many years. Never have I been disappointed in their service or the charges for this services. Mr. Gibbons, his sons and the entire staff do a professional job in every way. Always timely, always trying to please their customers.

CP
Charles P.
Nissan Murano
06/14/2021
2009 Murano
Very professional mechanics working there. They troubleshot my vehicle and told me exactly what I needed to get repaired. Had it all day to troubleshoot an electrical problem I thought I had. Just by chance all the problems I had weren’t electrically related. They didn’t charge an arm and leg to figure out the problems . Thanks again. Y’all have my business. Trying to get car fixed for daughter but it’s gonna cost more than I hoped for for ac repair.

Robert B.
Buick Enclave
06/09/2021
Great job!
My Enclave has 304,800 miles and attribute 204,800 of those to Gibbons! Great service, reasonable rates, friendly staff. Thank you, Joe!

Jon C.
Ashford, AL
Subaru Legacy
06/08/2021
Great Folks
I trust these guys 100% with our vehicles. Not only do they do great work, they get us in and out in a timely manner. There's not another shop in town I could recommend more than Gibbons. Thanks guys!

06/03/2021
Always excellent service!!
Gibbons always does the job right, the first time!

Matt H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/02/2021
Friendly, Fast, and reasonably priced.
Great local garage, always friendly and always able to get the job done for a fair price. I highly endorse!

SJ
Sandra J.
Chrysler 200
06/02/2021
A great place for your car
The service is great. They are always friendly and explain what is needed in terms anyone can understand.

Kaye S.
Midland City, AL
Ford Edge
05/25/2021
Efficient, caring personnel.
Always efficient, respective personnel.

Mershon P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/22/2021
I've been going to Gibbons for years and I wouldn't go to any other Automotive shop. Drew and the other guys are courteous, professional, knowledgeable and will be straight forward and honest with whatever issues you are having with your vehicle. I would recommend anyone who needs and want excellent service,
Head that way.

Robert G.
Cottonwood, AL
Chevrolet Tracker
05/22/2021
Caring Service
As a returning customer for years, my trust and respect for each at Gibbons increases knowing Gibbons has the welfare not only for my vehicle, but also for me. How do I know this, as an elderly man, they have never minimize my age or my knowledge via the relationship we have forged over time. Thanks...

BY
Bill Y.
05/20/2021
Great Service and Fair Pricing
Great place to take you auto for maintenance or repair. Honest hard working mechanics

ES
Earl S.
05/19/2021
truly caring and pride in their service!!!!
Always consistent service organized capable and caring. A commitment to doing the job right