SPENCER W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019
Knowledge of automotive repair ar the professional level and honesty.
I am about to turn 79, received my first driver license in 1954 and purchased my first auto in 1957. In the period since I first became responsible for my car repair expenses I have had countless experiences with auto garages, both good but mostly bad, Finding a good mechanic can be as important as finding a good woman to share your life with. Sometimes you luck out and marry well, and other times, well that’s what divorce lawyers are for. I have been fortunate in my life to have been a customer of four very special auto garages, each possessing professional mechanics as well as the critical supporting shop staff. The common denominator in all these four garages was that they were all trustworthy. You could walk into any of these four establishments, state your car’s problems, discuss the scope of the repairs you sought and approve an initial estimate of the work to be accomplished. When you walked out, you would know without the shadow of doubt, that the repairs you approved would be accomplished in a professional manner, at the least possible expense to the you and without sacrificing your driving safety. This is the hallmark all of the four garages I have been lucky enough in my life to patronize, and I am pleased to state that Gibb’s Automotive Services is one of those four garages.

Dave B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business completed the service when they said they would and at the quoted price.

TJ
Todd J.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Todd said everything is fine.

HB
bla bla bla

BP
Barbara P.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the service provided by the business is efficient, fair, friendly and wonderful.

Donna S.
03/28/2019
Friendly and Knowledgeable
I was treated with respect and was able to schedule my service quickly. I will use Gibbs Automotive for all of my Subaru neeeds

Mary B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
03/20/2019
When Sylvia recommended you, she said I would be amazed at how honest and reasonable you were. She was certainly right. I guess you are stuck with me and my Subaru. I so appreciate the fact that I can count on your service being the best in Tucson.
I'm sold on your service and staff. Thank you so much for being so honest and dependable. I am never disappointed when I take my car to you. I am highly recommending you to all my friends. Thanks .

KR
Keith R.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Keith said that he would definitely recommend the business for service.

Hyundai Azera
03/14/2019
Well done
I appreciate the way I’m kept informed of everything done to my car and the cost . Also the inspection for other issues to “keep an eye on” rather than just rushing me through .

Matthew H.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/08/2019
The BEST!
My friend recommended Gibbs to me when I had an issue with the skid plate/heat shield on my car. George at Gibbs addressed my concerns, explained what they were going to do, and stayed in touch to ensure I knew what was going on. Three is a reason why Gibbs is so highly rated -- they do the job that's needed, not what they can sell you on. They have a customer for life!

Jim K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/02/2019
I appreciate the excellent service!!!
Excellent service!
Friendly, polite, not in a hurry, and knowledgeable.
Also, honest!

Thank you!!!!

Christina C.
Toyota Tundra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the business was clear with what was going on. They gave her information about some recalls she had on her vehicle. They are friendly.

KC
Kim C.
Chrysler 300M
02/28/2019
Very pleased!!
I was extremely pleased by the service I received with Gibbs Automotive! They fixed the problem quickly!! They provided me with a prompt and friendly shuttle service which was much appreciated! They are now my place to go for any automotive service. I recommend them highly! Their fee's were fare and HONEST! Thank you Gibbs Automotive. It's great to know that there good people out there who do good honest work.

GR
GREG R.
Payson, AZ
02/28/2019
BEST shop in Arizona
Mike Sams, owner, is honest & you can trust him. The Service /advisors George & Dede are second to none!!! then the technicians ~ all three are excellent! Kris is without doubt one of the best I have ever met! I call him "Mr. Wizard" ~~~ because he is . I have three 56 Chevrolets that he works on & he knows how to fix them correctly! & he is just as good with new cars like me 2013 Toyota, Highlander, Hybrid!!! It has 115,000 miles on it . He also maintains me 56 Chevrolets to the point; ~~~ I never hesitate to run off for 1500/2000 miles, or a lot more sometimes, with complete confidence they are ready. I have not broken down in the 2+ years Gibbs has been taking care of me rides!!!

EL
Elizabeth L.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff at this business were kind, they explained everything to her. They went above and beyond in taking her home, she lives quite a ways from this business.

DK
Deborah K.
Lexus GS 300
02/07/2019
Awesome!!!!
This is the most awesome car repair service I have ever known. They knew I was having financial problems because I was in between jobs. They had my car picked up and even though I was under warranty through Carmax, Dede came to my apartment to pick me up to take me to the rental place and I needed a car for 2 days. I didn't realize they were that far from where I lived. The car is working great and they even put in a thermostat for me jut in case it was part of the problem. I didn't have the money right now to pay them yet and they said I could just pay it when I get my paycheck or as soon as I'm able. I've never even heard of anyone doing that. I will always recommend them to everybody I know.

FZ
Frank Z.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend this business for service.

AW
Amelia W.
Toyota
02/05/2019
Awesome service
I took a camper van I was considering buying to Gibbs for a pre-purchase inspection. (Gibbs was recommended to me by my regular mechanic because Gibbs has equipment my mechanic doesn't have for lifting a large van.) When I first called, George was extremely friendly, informative, and accommodating. He scheduled time to look at the van the very next day, and was willing to work with my schedule and offered me a shuttle service. The next day, Dee Dee called me when the technician was half way through the inspection to let me know the van had several major problems and offered to let me speak to the technician to see if I wanted to continue the inspection. The technician, Jarred, took his time to clearly explain to me what he observed while test driving the van and what problems he found during his initial inspection. It was clear to me that I didn't want to purchase the van and told him not to bother completing the inspection. When I picked the van up, I was only charged half of the amount I was quoted for the inspection because they stopped the inspection short after seeing the major problems. The full price was already very reasonable considering the amount of time and effort the technician had obviously committed to giving the van a thorough inspection. I appreciate how fairly I was treated, and how much care and communication I was given from George, Dee Dee, and Jarred. They all went far above my expectations! They treated me like an old friend when I was a first-time customer with an inexpensive, one-time service. I will definitely be back and have already recommended Gibbs to friends!

Suzanne Amy S.
01/25/2019
Good experience
I find Gibb's Automotive to be totally concerned with me as their customer. They have gone overboard in helping me with personal issues relating to the repairs of my vehicle. They also have made me feel comfortable with their explanation of needed repair work.

01/24/2019
Very helpful
My automatic sliding car door was stuck open. They were able to fix it very quickly.