KO
KEVIN O.
Lincoln Continental
10/20/2019
Friedly, knowledgeable.
Recommend floor mats grease stains on my floor. Better communication on vehicles progress. Also check engine light on not informed at time of pick up. Overall very pleased.

Mike S.
Cadillac ATS
09/30/2019
Honest and trustworthy
This place is awesome. The owner and mechanics are amazing. They do what they say they are going to do and they do it quickly and for a great price. I trust them for all my auto repair needs. Gibb’s is truly a gem in Tucson for auto repair.

Suzanne Amy S.
09/29/2019
Great!
Work was done quickly while I waited.

CN
Carol N.
Buick Century
09/26/2019
Great Service from Service Manager
Everyone went beyond Kindness and took the time to reassure Me all would be okay.

Mercedes-Benz S500
09/20/2019
Honest, helpful, and thorough
Very thorough and honest. Diagnose the problems, evaluate the options for repair, and make suggestions for based on the customer's needs.

HN
Hope N.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/17/2019
Everyone I came into contact with was friendly and helpful. They got my car fixed fast and have top notch mechanics. I’ll be back.

SD
Suzanne D.
Kia Spectra
09/14/2019
Confident of work
Thank you so much for finding what was needed to repair my wiring problem and doing it at a reasonable price. I would recommend Gibbs and the home shuttle service to anyone. Everyone is pleasant and efficient. Thank you,
S L Davis

Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/12/2019
Buyers check on a used car purchase
Excellent information provided at a reasonable price. Thorough evaluation. I don't live in the Tucson area, but if zI did Gibbs would be my mechanic. very satisfied.

Phoenix, AZ
Ford Edge
08/30/2019
Outstanding Service
I was in Tucson for business, my car suddenly quit working on my way to a meeting. My insurance was able to tow my car to Gibbs Automotive while I continued to my meetings via rental car. When I made it to Gibbs, they had just received the vehicle at 3:30pm, began working and competed before 5pm. Found a relatively minimal defect that had been missed by many; they were kind, responsive and beyond efficient. The cost was minimal as well. I live in Phoenix and am tempted to take my car to Tucson just to have this team work on my car in the future. Awesome experience. Thank you!

Suzanne Amy S.
08/29/2019
Repair was done on time and estimate was accurate.

LH
Leah H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/22/2019
We were able to get an early morning apt the next day after calling. We had an A/C issue and the temps were well over 100 degrees. They were able to resolve our problem in an hour and sent us happily off. This was our first experience with Gibbs Automotive and they now have a loyal customer as we will be back when we have car trouble. They explained everything so well and were so personal. We appreciated the way they detailed everything.

CR
Carmel R.
Cadillac CTS
08/16/2019
Best customer service in the world!
No matter what car issue I'm having Mike, George, DeeDee... whoever is working, make you feel at home. If it's not a safety concern there is no pressure to spend extra money. They are always comforting and work fast and efficiently! If your car is not worth fixing, they will tell you straight up not to waste your money!

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019
These folks are great!
Super nice and helped with warranty work!!

Danny B.
Buick LeSabre
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Danny said he is very happy with the great service provided by this business. He also said the time frame was great.

RE
Rick E.
Marana, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/26/2019
they seem like "can do people"
They took me in right away and found the problem fast and the prices were reasonable and they treated me awesome will use them again and recommend them

Shawn C.
Arizona
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said this business was able to service his vehicle that day. He also said everything works fine.

KH
Kathryn H.
Volkswagen Beetle
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Katheryn said she loves the business. The employees follow through and are fair. The price is reasonable. The customer service is exceptional.

KP
Kevan P.
Jeep Cherokee
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he was extremely happy with the service. It was great.

John F.
07/16/2019
Great customer service!!
I was kept informed of the progress on my truck every step of the way, communication is key to great customer service. No surprises at the end of work!

FZ
Frank Z.
Arizona
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he brought his vehicle to this business for a simple oil change. He made a comment about a noise that has been bothering him for two years. They managed to fix the problem while they did his oil change and did not charge him for it, it was spectacular.