GR
Gary R.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/15/2021
Very accommodating, free shuttle, nice people. Reasonable pricing

RA
Robert A.
01/11/2021
Honest competent shop!!
We just had our Lexus in for the 40000 mile evaluation, and they gave us an appointment promptly, and did the work without doing anything unnecessary. Their charges are very reasonable. They communicated everything who is this including the condition of the windshield wipers and tires. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them.

Mark M.
Volvo XC90
01/08/2021
Best shop in Tucson!
The repairs are always done properly and completely! When they fix it: it’s fixed completely. Honest, friendly people that provide great service!

TV
Tuan V.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/12/2020
Always excellent and exceeds expectations
This is my new auto shop. I love that George the service manager remembers me whenever I call or come in. He is always honest about repairs and does not recommend things that are not necessary. The shop is local, family owned which is awesome. They do good work in a timely matter and communicate well on time frame for work. The pricing is reasonable. I love that they give me a lift to where I need to go and pick me up when I have the car in the shop.

GMC Terrain
12/10/2020
Top Service!
Pros: This company provides top service. They were honest with me from the first point of contact. Now I can see why they have such high ratings. I didn’t feel cheated at all just because I was a woman.

Cons: None! I will be returning to have my car serviced regularly from now on.

Great Service, wonderful people
I am very happy with my experiences with Gibbs Automotive. The staff were courteous, incredibly helpful and fixed our car quickly and at an affordable rate. They gave me a ride to my house and picked me up when the car was fixed, and were really kind and made the process much less stressful.

DON G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/09/2020
Great work and customer service as usual
George found a part for our Land Cruiser that we thought was going to be a problem and got it installed and out the door quickly.

Understanding business
All of the staff at Gibbs are polite and personable people. They are more than willing to listen to your concerns and needs to come up with a financial plan that fits your budget. The best feeling is the sense of no pressure!! A very knowledgeable and reliable crew in the auto repair industry.

LK
Linda K.
12/04/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable
They explained everything they found that needed to be fixed and gave me an itemized statement.. I like that they didn't pressure me to have it fixed right now.

Joshua K.
Ford Edge
12/01/2020
Toyota fj service
Very friendly and the customer service is extraordinary. The mechanics found multiple discrepancies after my oil change and resolved them in a very timely manner despite the holiday week.

LG
LYNN G.
11/10/2020
Honesty and Integrity
I have travelled a lot through the years. Wherever I've landed, one of the hardest things about settling in is finding "your" places, particularly finding a good, reliable, honest mechanic. It can get quite expensive and frustrating when you don't know anyone or anything about the area. I got lucky on my first try with Gibbs Automotive Service. They did everything they said they would (and more), they didn't try to sell me things I didn't want or need and they didn't find any "problems" I didn't know I had! AND they charged less than their estimate. THAT's hard to beat! Thanks, George and all.

San Diego, CA
11/09/2020
Outstanding service for an out-of-town driver
My car had a steering and chassis stabilization warning light come on when I was visiting Tucson. I called Gibbs Automotive after seeing their great reviews online, explained the situation and that I was having trouble steering, and they were able to see my car right away. Not only did they fix the problem, they offered me a ride to and from where I was staying, helped explain what they found and what they would fix, and made my warranty claim for me. The service was quick, friendly, and a great price. I was extremely pleased from start to finish, and their quick service is the only way I was able to make a long drive home safely later that day. If you need any car maintenance or repairs, Gibbs is where you should go. They are terrific.

Joshua K.
Ford Edge
10/30/2020
Blown head gasket and CV boot replacement
The maintenance team did a great job, they were 2 days over what they quoted me but it was due to parts. My only concern was I had a low oil pressure problem with a heave oil leak and the didnt pull my drain plug to make sure there wasn't any metal due too the car having considerable oil loss and the possibility of internal damage is moderate. I addressed this and am having to come back to do an oil change. Over all satisfied.

TV
Tuan V.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/30/2020
Great service and consistency
The team at Gibbs is my go to no. George the service manager is awesome. He is reasonable, and helpful. Prices are reasonable and work gets done. They are never pushy. DD is great and always is up to give me a lift if I need it from the shop. More shops should do that. All in all I am glad I go here now for my car care. The big dealer I used to go in Phoenix closed and I had to use their dealer here in Tucson and was not happy with the service there. I was lucky to find GIBBS Automotive.

Cory C.
Toyota Pickup
10/29/2020
Wonderful service, friendly staff.
I came to GIBBS Automotive With unknown transmission issues, they pointed out some other major problems before getting me back on the road and the work is top notch.
Very friendly staff with a clean office.
Appreciate all there help, building confidence in myself owning an older truck.