GF
GARY F.
02/01/2020
Customer service.
Very responsive and provides feedback, they do not proceed with anything without getting approval first.

GS
Greg S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/29/2020
Gibbs Automotive is an honest, solid shop.
One of our fleet vehicles had the engine light go on during a trip. Called George, and had it brought in. George advised the problem was emissions related, and would not pose any road safety/environmental problem, so we could get it back up to Prescott for servicing with our automotive vendor. No charge for the diagnosis, honest analysis of what is involved, and courteous service. Great job, Gibbs Automotive, many thanks!
Sincerely,
Greg S.

Jim M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/23/2020
Researched hard to find replacement parts on old vehicle.
Throughly checked out complicated system
Picked up and returned car to my residence so as to safe wait time during repair

Suzanne Amy S.
01/13/2020
Exceptional Service & Reapirs Again
My retiring NASCAR mechanic referred me to this shop. As always he gave me awesome advice. These people
have done exceptional service and repairs for me from day one. They are honest beyond belief.

BL
BARBARA L.
Kia Sedona
01/07/2020
Best Auto Repair in Tucson
Gibbs is the best ! They are always helpful , professional, honest and will do all they can to help at a fair price .
My brake light was out .. I stopped in after the police stopped me to give me a warning .
They had my brake light replaced snd checked all my lights within 1 hour .
They have done car revisits over the past 5 years and I know I can always friend on professional excellent repairs at a good price .

BA
Britni A.
12/23/2019
Amazing!
Everyone at Gibbs was so kind and understanding. They ALL went above and beyond to make sure I had no issues while they were fixing my car, including making sure I had a rental car the entire time they were working on my car. I won’t ever recommend another automotive shop!

John F.
12/20/2019
Fast, friendly, good customer service. They make you feel like part of their family
You feel like part of their family. In this day and age great customer service is key. Gibbs has what it takes to keep their customers satisfied and returning!

Suzanne Amy S.
Exceptional Service
As always exceptional service. This is a great shop!

FK
Floyd K.
Honest and trustworthy
I moved to Tucson about 1 year ago and when it came time to find an automotive shop, I went to automotive shop reviews. The reviews for Gibbs Automotive convinced me to give them a try. I have taken my truck into their shop 3 or 4 times for preventive maintenance and George (shop mgr.) has won me over. Gibbs policy is to give you suggestions about things that you need to consider doing in the future without putting sales pressure on you during your initial visit. George is very knowledgeable and I feel like he is very honest and trustworthy. I have been very satisfied with their pricing. I would recommend Gibbs Automotive to everyone.

Charles H.
Chevrolet Pickup
Gibbs Automotive - The Best
Prompt service on my transmission. I normally do the work myself but being an an apartment precludes this. If I need to trust the work to someone else, it will be Gibbs. Great work and reasonably priced. Excellent feedback to customers.

SP
Shiraz P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/02/2019
Minor new parts installation
Great Service, and reasonable prices and Mr.George Freeman was extremely helpful and courteous and ALWAYS goes an extra mile for the Gibbs' customers!

Martha R.
Buick LeSabre
10/23/2019
A great place to care for your vehicle!
Gibbs Automotive was recommended to me by a friend, and all he told me has proven true. You are knowledgeable, reasonable, honest, reliable, and timely!Thank you for taking such good care of my Buick!

Michael/megan G.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/23/2019
Friendly and reliable
I’ve been to Gibbs a couple times always a good experience, friendly and reliable service. Highly recommend using them for your vehicle need.

KO
KEVIN O.
Lincoln Continental
10/20/2019
Friedly, knowledgeable.
Recommend floor mats grease stains on my floor. Better communication on vehicles progress. Also check engine light on not informed at time of pick up. Overall very pleased.

Mike S.
Cadillac ATS
09/30/2019
Honest and trustworthy
This place is awesome. The owner and mechanics are amazing. They do what they say they are going to do and they do it quickly and for a great price. I trust them for all my auto repair needs. Gibb’s is truly a gem in Tucson for auto repair.