PT
Paul T.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/22/2020
It's all about the people
The people at this business could not be more friendly and polite.

Mark M.
Jaguar XK8
09/21/2020
Great job!!
Car was attacked by rats 🐀!!

Donna S.
09/18/2020
Pack Rat Troubles
As always Gibbs was able to get our pack rat eaten wiring taken care of and got us back on the road. Highly recommend Gibbs. They are honest, reliable, and always fair on price.

FG
Frank G.
Cadillac CTS
09/17/2020
Really straightforward diagnostics; fair prices
Brought my car in because it was overheating. I had some idea of what that could be due to but not much concrete. They identified problems with the radiator fan and told me their cost estimate. I asked around to see if that was a fair price and it seemed to be perfectly fair and reasonable. Car was fixed and I haven't had any problems since.

KG
Kristen G.
09/10/2020
Friendly, fast, and trustworthy!
Gibbs Automotive was referred to me by close friends after I relocated to Tucson from out of state. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Gibbs!

Joanne P.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/31/2020
Great, friendly service
I went for an overall inspection. They provided detailed recommendations which were helpful and accurate. I needed a new battery, which had also tested elsewhere as being dead.

EH
Emory H.
08/31/2020
Incredibly kind and upfront, professional plus the extra mile
Very kind staff, brought my car in and was offered a ride home. Service only took a couple days and I was called before any extra service and explained nicely to what the extra services were for my approval so no surprise charges at the end. They took it through emissions for me for a very small fee and passed the first time after service. I don't know much about cars or car maintenance and had worries about the auto repair industry in general but Gibbs auto was transparent and kind and fairly priced. I even received a hand written letter from the team that was very sweet!

Saturn Astra
08/27/2020
Fantastic!
These people are fantastic. I trust their diagnosis and they always try to help me find what I can afford. Also they took me home since I’m a student and then picked me up once my vehicle was ready!! Great friendly service!

Steve B.
08/24/2020
All the people make it grate very professional
I'm a small contractor in the construction world so my vehicle is important to keep going Mike and Chris make sure that happens. The front office keeps me well informed of the goings-on with my vehicles.

GH
Gary H.
08/23/2020
Above and Beyond
Called Gibbs because our battery had died and wanted help sorting through options. Without prompting, they just volunteered to come to the. house, start the vehicle and drive it down to their shop. And that's nothing. Noting that the battery was not that old, they called Toyota, where I had purchased the battery, to find out if it was still covered by warranty. And that's nothing. Then they took the old battery to Toyota and exchanged if for a new one at know cost. Their charge to me was so nominal given all they had done.

At Gibbs, they know how to get it done, and how to keep a customer.

SL
SCOTT L.
BMW 318i
08/20/2020
Excellent job on service.
Great job on my repairs . Diagnosis is always spot-on .Repairs are done with the highest quality parts available. Communication on repairs is always explained clearly.. Great team from the front counter to the highly trained technicians doing the repairs.

Porsche Cayenne
08/20/2020
AC leak repair
Well done and timely!

Jan F.
08/18/2020
Incredible overall
I am a woman so walking into an automotive repair shop always makes me nervous. The office was sparkling. I spoke with George who was incredibly patient and addressed all of my concerns. Every one was professional and made me feel at ease. I would suggest that they would put a piece of foam on the door handle as it is extremely hot to touch, especially in this heat wave.

FZ

Donna S.
smart fortwo
08/09/2020
If you are looking for a place to take your Smart For 2
Never a bad experience at Gibbs. Honest, friendly, and fair. They can even work on Smart Cars!