FR
Frederick R.
Ford Crown Victoria
06/09/2021
Well Worth The Wait
The only problem with giving this shop an outstanding review is that it will increase the number of customers. Still, it well worth waiting 3 weeks for an appointment.

Sara M.
Mercedes-Benz A220
05/30/2021
Fast and professional

Sarah H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/28/2021
Thanks for fitting in my oil change.
Despite being busy, Gibbs Automotive was able to get my car in for its oil change before a couple small road trips.

Daniel D.
05/26/2021
Great work at a fair price!
The Gibbs Automotive's team got my car in, walked me through the problem, and got it fixed. For great service at a fair price, I highly recommend Gibbs!

VQ
VISION 1 Q.
05/20/2021
As always, amazing work and excellent service!
Gibbs Automotive has taken care of our fleet vehicles for years and they have always gone above and beyond. We always feel well cared for and their work is top notch!

Buick Regal
05/14/2021
Taken Care Of...
I had a flat tire late in the day. I called Gibbs to let them know that as soon as I put on my spare I would be over for them to take care of the issue. I were able to get me back on the road again with a safe tire.

Mick M.
04/20/2021
2010 Ford Ranger service
This was my first time using Gibbs Automotive. I learned about them by surfing on the net. I was able to make an on-line appointment and I am very pleased with the help and advice from George in the office, on the phone and after I brought my truck in. They found the parts I needed and did the service on schedule. I am very pleased with their service and I will be using them for my other vehicles in the future.

MA
Mellisa A.
04/08/2021
Great place for auto repairs!!
I had several things wrong with my F250 and didn't know where to take my truck to have the repairs done. I called around and when I spoke with George at Gibbs, I was convinced they knew what they were doing and got a very reasonable quote...actually less than several other places that didn't seem quite as savvy about my needs. The actual cost of repairs came in less than what was quoted. They also gave me a short list of other items that may need repairs but not immediately. They also had someone take me back home after dropping off my truck as well as pick me up to retrieve my vehicle...much appreciated! They will get my business whenever I need work on my truck! I highly recommend them for any vehicle repairs!

Jeanne W.
04/02/2021
Hard to find
Some years ago, when we relocated to Tucson, we faced the usual problems of finding a dentist, doctors, a grocery store. But the hardest of all was a good auto mechanic. We've lived in a couple of areas in Tucson and we've tried a few auto shops, but we've finally found a home with Gibbs. The people are friendly and knowledgeable and they don't talk to down to this old lady, but rather, they take the time to explain. I do feel we've found a auto home in Gibbs and look forward to a long relationship!

EG
Elaine G.
Jeep Cherokee
03/22/2021
Honest, friendly and Fair
The service I get at Gibbs by far surpasses any other automotive shop I have used.

Michael M.
03/20/2021
Trustworthy and Reliable!
Gibbs continues to deliver the good, friendly, efficient service I first encountered several years ago when I first took my "elderly" Subaru in for some routine maintenance. I feel like I can trust George and his crew when they say something needs to be fixed or replaced: both because I know they're not trying to "up-sell" me, and because I know they'll make me the best deal.
I'm pretty sure that if all of us are still around in another 20 years (me, Gibbs, and the old Subaru), they'll still have that vehicle in tip-top shape! (Not sure I'll be able to say the same for myself, however.)

03/16/2021
Great service, quality work, and friendly staff. What more could you want?

Mazda B3000
03/11/2021
Great place with friendly, helpful people
Took our old truck to Gibbs for a checkup--they were extremely helpful and told us what was going on with it and how to prioritize the repairs so we don't spend too much on an old car. Highly recommend!

AH
Alta H.
03/10/2021
Friendly, professional customer service
I don't live in Tucson, but my car broke down there. I was nervous getting it towed somewhere I didn't know, however, I saw positive reviews for Gibbs Automotive so I thought I'd take my chances there. I am so glad I did! Everyone I spoke with was so friendly and it made me feel so much more comfortable. They kept me informed of everything that was going on. My car was under warranty and had to go to a dealer, but they handled everything. They made it easy and stress free for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH GIBBS AUTO!

Suzanne Amy S.
03/07/2021
Exceptional
Exceptional as always. I have referred neighbors to Gibbs Automotive as I trust their honesty.