EH
Eliza H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Eliza said the service provided by this business is fast and she is able to get an appointment quick.

MF
Mike F.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the experience was great. He said everything was done promptly and there were no surprises.

Ford Expedition
04/08/2019
Honest
We had to get a new engine in our car, Gil’s priced out new and used gave us the info and took care of the engine. We got it back a week before a 3000 mile road trip. Absolutely no problems!

MK
MARK K.
Mercury Sable
04/06/2019
Great work, trustworthy and friendly bunch of guys. Was told about Gill's over 15 years ago by my neighbor across the street. I told him that I would keep them in mind but I was still working on my own cars at that time. That was when Gill's was on the east side of town. Of course now that I'm older and don't feel like crawling under cars anymore, it didn't take long for them to have my business. I recommend anyone who has a car problem to gills my daughter's use them for all their car needs. Love you guys, keep up the good work

KG
KEITH G.
Jeep Liberty
04/05/2019
Thought i had a head gasket issue, Gill's throughly inspected to disprove.
I was having what I thought to be an excessive amount of exhaust cloud upon start up and could smell sort of a sweetness from the exhaust. Gills did a pressure check on the system to ensure there were no leaks. They were also able to fix a worn wire for a knock sensor that had been causing my Check Engine light to come on. Very trustworthy shop and I recommend them to everyone I know needing to have work done.

BILL S.
Kouts, IN
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/30/2019
We bought a lemon an your team got it on the road again
We bought a lemon an your team got it on the road again. Yes we were in there many times but each time was a different problem, Transmission leaking and slipping. engine was missing and the last time in there is the timing chain. You replaced them all and work to get the car on the road. Thanks again for your head work.

Beth B.
Ford Edge
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Beth said the staff were excellent at this business. They got her in and out.

AO
Andrew O.
Ford Expedition
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff fixed what was wrong.

JOHN R.
Nissan JUKE
03/14/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Honest and trustworthy along with friendliness are the big reasons I come back. I’ve always had accurate answers And work done in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. I recommend this business to everyone

JENNY/ROB H.
Nissan Rogue
03/12/2019
Great service. Huge confidence level.
Gill Auto is the best! I would not think of taking my car anywhere else. Roger and his staff are so honest...they explain everything...and only do what needs to be done...at a fair price. I’ve never had anything but a totally positive experience.

TP
Tim P.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Tim said all the work has been good and they take good care of him.

CP
CHAD P.
GMC Sonoma
03/09/2019
Quick good job and reasonable in price.
Quick reasonably priced good work. And when they quoted me a price it was even less than they told me very friendly people and run a good business my family is used for years. And we always go back.

B
B.
03/09/2019
Great work.
Also fair price friendly people

Bob B.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he received quick personal service.

TIM S.
03/01/2019
Accord Clutch Repair
Easy. The key word is trust. I know that I can trust the entire Gills team to deliver exceptional service at a fair price. You can rely on Gills to fix what needs to be fixed and to adhere to estimates. It is just really easy to do business with Gills.

CR
Caroline R.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Caroline said they were very friendly, they did the work very promptly and it was not too expensive.

Steve C.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business provided highly confident individuals whom he has utilized in the past. He said the quality of work was good and they also kept him updated with the repair work.

JEFF S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/18/2019
The service is fantastic and professional.
I recommend Gils to everyone. Their service and honesty has always kept me bringing my vehicles back even for minor things. Very refreshing to have a place you can trust.

02/18/2019
Honest assessment and recommendations
Brought vehicle to Gil’s with a transmission shift problem. Gil’s diagnosed problem as internal transmission failure. Repairs would cost more than value of vehicle. Gil’s recommended taking no action on transmission and charged only small fee for the diagnosis. Appreciate Gil’s honest and straight up repair recommendation.

DEAN S.
02/16/2019
Great job
These guys are honest and experienced.