Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WR
Willie R.
Kia Rio
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Willie said he had no problems with them.

MF
Michael F.
Jarratt, VA
Scion xB
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was satisfied with the service. He liked what they did. The staff was very polite and they did not try to charge him for things he did not need.

TONYA M.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/05/2019
A+ Service
I enjoyed my visit at Gladin. They were professional and provided outstanding service. Reasonable priced and even gives military discount. Without extra charge, I recieved a dog show from the friendly store pet that was amazing. I was ready to adopt the sweet pet. I will definitely be going back for my car maintenance needs. Good people all the way around.

AH
Avery H.
Carson, VA
Jeep Cherokee
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Avery said the staff really did a good job and they have good customer service.

QH
QAADIR H.
02/03/2019
My vehicle yearly inspection.
Gladin Automotive performed my vehicle's yearly inspection. The inspection was done professionally and I only needed a brake light bulb. The work was completed quickly and the auto was available prior to the time I needed to receive it back; the auto was dropped off in the morning on 02/01/2019. I depend on Gladin Automotive to keep all my vehicles running safely and in good mechanical condition.

WG
WILLIAM (GARY) G.
Hopewell, VA
Nissan Sentra
01/25/2019
Super service and friendly
Car was ready on time. Friendly people.

MARION S.

Kathy H.
Warren, RI
01/17/2019
Superior
We showed up unannounced at the door of Gladin Automotive on Monday morning when we experienced a wheel bearing problem on our way from RI to FL.. We knew no one in VA, let alone a good auto mechanic but Greg Gladin was recommended to us by a fellow patron at a restaurant on the previous Saturday. We crossed our fingers and hoped that he’d be able to service the car so we could get back on the road.
Greg didn’t disappoint and couldn’t have been more accompdating in every way - friendly and gentlemanly, offered coffee while we waited and conveyed total trustworthiness. His shop has the car repaired and back on the road in 90 minutes.
Greg is the epitome of who you want to encounter when have a car problem in a place where you don’t know a soul and are anxious to get moving again. It truly matters to him that he’s able to help people, friends and strangers alike, a shining example that there are more good people in the world than not. And of course the job was done expertly and without further incident. Many thanks Greg. We are forever gratefull.

BD
Bill D.
Hopewell, VA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that he gets good service at the place.

MIKE W.
Bermuda, VA
Ford Thunderbird
01/11/2019
Greg and Connie are exceptional people that we highly trust to handle all of our vehicle needs.
We have been a customer of Gladin's for many years and have full trust and confidence in their ability to handle our needs. We never have any doubts or concerns when they give us recommendations concerning our vehicles and have the upmost respect for Greg and Connie!

DANNY W.
01/11/2019
Only Place in the Tri City area to go
Have been going to Gladin for all our vehicle needs for years and have never been disappointed--not once! These are the finest people you will ever meet and will take care of your vehicle needs that you never thought possible--and one thing I tell everyone, if you take your vehicle here and tell them what you think is wrong with it, if that is not what is wrong, they will not fix something that does not need to fixed---totally honest!!!!

CF
Craig F.
Prince George, VA
Dodge Charger
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the business was quick to respond, helpful and friendly.

Kevin B.
Virginia
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said it was his first time going to this business and the staff did a good job.

Shawn S.
Chester, VA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said they do great work, they're professional and very personable.

EM
EDNA M.
Church Road, VA
Chevrolet HHR
12/26/2018
Greg Gladin and company are so reliable.
Whenever I've had a problem or need maintenance on the 2009 HHR, I can always depend on the Gladin's to quickly get me in for an appointment and take care of whatever needs to be done This is such piece of mind for me and I am truly grateful for their quick response and excellent service.

BRYANT M.
Disputanta, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/24/2018
Lack of attention to detail
My vehicle is a manual, the vehicle was left in first gear without the emergency brake being applied. When I started the vehicle up it moved forward almost running into the building. The second problem was the original quote I requested for one belt and I was given a quote for two belts. I then ask Mr. Gladin why was he quoting to the price for two belts as opposed to one belt as I requested. He stated once one belt was worn that other one probably needed changing as well. I had to explain to Mr. Gladin the belt broke because of the bottom carriage being damaged from ice, not from wear and tear. Mr. Gladin called me and stated he didn't see the belt I wanted replaced and recommended the second belt be replaced as well. When I picked up my vehicle Mr. Gladin did not show me the one belt that he had taken off to be replaced as per Virginia state law. The consumer is entitled to your parts that has been replaced. Mr. Gladin has that sign posted in his place of business. I don't believe the second belt was in need of of being replaced.

ET
Everette T.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Everette said the business is effective, convenient and they do good work.

Robert B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he recommends the place for service.

Mittchell M.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mittchell said the service he received was fast and easy.