HS
Holly S.
Georgetown, SC
06/11/2019
Very Happy!
Bobby (BJ) replaced my windshield and did a great job. Very happy with the service I was provided. Also very friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

Joy P.
Georgetown, SC
07/31/2018
Great Job
Glass Pro was quick, easy, and job well done ! Thank you for great service.

GS
Gay S.
Pawleys Island, SC
07/17/2018
Excellent and very professional work done by Blaine.
Blaine was so professional, pleasant and did an excellent job of not only replacing my windshield, but also keeping my vehicle very clean. Blaine left my car better than what he started with. He also kept me well informed of his arrival time. Thanks so much Glasspro. Job well done!

Martha P.
Wisconsin
04/18/2014
We were kept informed of the whole process. It was excellent service.

David R.
Minnesota
04/18/2014
Wonderful experience...very impressed.

SK
Sharron K.
Minnesota
04/07/2014
Every thing went really well.

Karen B.
12/20/2013
I am not sure who the technician was for the job performed, but he was very well mannered and professional. I spoke to him beforehand and also afterwards, on both occasions I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work.

Janice G.
06/24/2013
Your representative on the phone was wonderful to work with. The technician who came to our home was excellent.

GS
Gail S.
Washington
06/05/2013
The installer was very professional.

Albertha M.
05/31/2013
You can not fix what is not broken.

Sam C.
Washington
05/30/2013
the staff I interacted with were great and they fit me in for next day service, which helped me out a lot due to my work schedule. The tech was friendly and professional, keep up the good work, thanks, Sam.

LC
Luci C.
05/03/2013
very courteous and professional.

TL
Tom L.
03/08/2013
Rep and Tech were helpful and informative and went out of their way to help.

Mike C.
NJ
06/27/2012
The technician conducted himself in a professional, yet friendly manner to explain and provide service to replace windshield. I am a happy customer.

Charles B.
06/07/2012
Second time we used Glass Pro and the service was exceptional both times.

GH
George H.
04/16/2012
I have used the Glasspro office from Georgetown a number of times and I'm always pleased with the service they provide. Thanks so much keep up the good work!

Ruby M.
08/17/2011
keep up the good work. thank you

SR