Latest Review about 2 months ago

HS
Holly S.
06/11/2019
Very Happy!
Bobby (BJ) replaced my windshield and did a great job. Very happy with the service I was provided. Also very friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

Joy P.
07/31/2018
Great Job
Glass Pro was quick, easy, and job well done ! Thank you for great service.

GS
Gay S.
Pawleys Island, SC
07/17/2018
Excellent and very professional work done by Blaine.
Blaine was so professional, pleasant and did an excellent job of not only replacing my windshield, but also keeping my vehicle very clean. Blaine left my car better than what he started with. He also kept me well informed of his arrival time. Thanks so much Glasspro. Job well done!

Martha P.
Wisconsin
04/18/2014
We were kept informed of the whole process. It was excellent service.

David R.
Minnesota
04/18/2014
Wonderful experience...very impressed.

SK
Sharron K.
Minnesota
04/07/2014
Every thing went really well.

Karen B.
12/20/2013
I am not sure who the technician was for the job performed, but he was very well mannered and professional. I spoke to him beforehand and also afterwards, on both occasions I could not be more satisfied with the quality of work.

JJ
James J.
12/02/2013
The only problem I have was that the technician did not clean the broken glass out of door when he/she installed the new window. I still had glass coming out of door. That why I did not give 5 stars.

CD
Cecil D.
10/31/2013
Glass pro technician did a good job installing the glass, but he should have wiped the inside of the car off when he finished. He left dirty hand prints on the fabric.

Janice G.
06/24/2013
Your representative on the phone was wonderful to work with. The technician who came to our home was excellent.

PD
Paul D.
06/12/2013
I had two chips were too small to warrant glass replacement over the repairs that were performed. I was told ahead of time that the chips might still be noticeable after the repairs were made. However, the largest crack is just as noticeable as it was before the repair. As for the smaller chip, a small depression was left behind after the repair, apparently from the repair tool. I would feel better and safer with a complete replacement wind shield.

GS
Gail S.
06/05/2013
The installer was very professional.

Albertha M.
05/31/2013
You can not fix what is not broken.

Sam C.
05/30/2013
the staff I interacted with were great and they fit me in for next day service, which helped me out a lot due to my work schedule. The tech was friendly and professional, keep up the good work, thanks, Sam.