Business Solutions

Glen Park Autoworks

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DERREK C.
12/28/2021
Prompt and great service.
Fast and friendly.

KIM S.
12/17/2021
Engine light problem
My was in great condition (well maybe a good wash and wax is needed) hadn’t had any problems. Then Wednesday night on the way home engine light stays on...

JASON F.
11/02/2021
I had a great experience and would totally recommend to anyone looking for mechanic work
This place was awesome , I was having problems with a check engine light so I could not renew my plates but they were very professional and kept in contact...

TRACEY B.
10/31/2021
Excellence at its best.
Glen Park Autoworks went the extra mile to complete a full brake job which included rotors and calipers. We desperately needed the car by Monday morning. On...

DEBORAH W.
10/15/2021
Truck in need of help
Great service and solved my problem and gave me needed advice on future items. I look forward to my next visit. The young man that took care of my truck...