4.6

EUGENE C.
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2021
Service was Great.
Got my 2011 Nissan Maxima repaired here. Price was good. Lifetime warranty as well. Woman at the desk was nice.Got quote for more work as I left. Will be back.

SHANNON M.
Cadillac Escalade
12/16/2020
Fair prices
Very hospitable and informative about what was done fixing car

12/10/2020
Honesty
They are honest and trustworthy: they give you what you need and don't add a lot of what you don't need. Polite and Covid safe.

Munster, IN
Honda Fit
12/01/2020
horrible customer service, scam pricing
I paid Glen Park $25 for an estimate and had an awful experience. I was quoted at about $730... The mechanic was not even available to answer my questions, he just went to the next customer.

I asked for a written estimate and the lady said that was not necessary since all the information was stored on file. I was not provided any information about warranty, part cost, or labor cost. So, I called back the next day asking for more information to which she said she would call me back. Never received a call back.

I called back again a few days later asking about the estimate once again and was told she would get back to me. I still have not received any call back.

I was forced to go another shop and was quoted $300 where the mechanic actually answered my questions. This place is a rip off. Avoid at all cost.

CARLA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020
Very efficient
Ms. Richardson offered me great service and the mechanics as well.

GC
GACHELE C.
Olympia Fields, IL
Toyota Camry Solara
11/17/2020
Very professional & Expedient service. Pleasant & courteous customer service. I was more than satisfied overall.

LL
LISA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2020
The owner was very knowledgeable
Friendly and courteous people. Found out why my check engine light was on.

LT
LAVON T.
Buick LaCrosse
09/02/2020
Great overall service
Came in for an oil change, everyone was polite and they got me in and out in no time, will definitely be returning

RACHELLE R.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Being a female vehicle owner, it’s very stressful when something goes wrong with you car, a lot of businesses are quick to try to sell you something you don’t need , because., they know your mechanical knowledge is limited. I was treated respectfully and informed that service I thought was needed wasn’t and that saved me money.

TG
TAMIKA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2020
Honest and Very Helpful
My car wouldn't start and I didnt know why. I had it towed over there. They quickly found the problem and gave me a quote.

TT
TERRANCE T.
Chicago, IL
Scion tC
07/25/2020
Wonderful First TIme Impression
Went in for A/C recharge. As advertised which was very pleasing. Estimated time to do work was exactly how much time the work was done. Very sincere business and customer service.

KP
KATHY P.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Flex pipe
It took forever for my part to comeand when it did then I was injured and not able to drive And they were very informative on updates and when I was able to get my truck in for the repair, they made sure to get me done that day! Always smiling and customer oriented!

CHYNNA M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
This is my second time going here and getting service, and I must say I am very impressed. Fred is a wonderful worker. Very patient and has very good communication. I was having trouble with another company I was involved with who was lacking in communication. Fred he was willing to work with them although it took quite a while for the other company to respond in a timely manner. I applaud Fred and the nice woman at the front desk. I called there many times and they were polite each time. My car is also running wonderfully. No problems so far. This will probably be the only company I get repairs at. I appreciate them so much.

Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2020
Good Service
Good Service my mother recommend Glen parks auto.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2020
👍🏾Great customer service and reasonable prices..
I would refer anyone who's looking for good service and affordable prices to these guys , pretty honest, good business. In other words,tey don't overcharge their customers, unlike alot of these other mechanic shops, so check then out 😉