02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

Chrysler 300
02/11/2019
This was my first time going there.
My ABS light and 2 others were on. I went in to see why. Found out what might be the cause but was not able to get the repair done right then. Service was great and respectful. Plan on going back for the repair.

WT
WILLIAM T.
Dodge Magnum
02/03/2019
Terrible service these people do not care about their clients they use too it 😔
Horrible service where r the original owners they cheated us out of our monies u are monsters my job could be fine because of your lies
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/04/2019

We are saddened to read that your visit at Glen Park Auto Works was terrible and Horrible. You asked us to replace the thermostat before we was done diagnosing your vehicle for over heating and losing coolant. You also said, this has to be the problem and I said to you that your vehicle is not over heating at this time and the thermostat is not showing that it is causing the over heating problem. I ask you, are you sure you want us to replace your thermostat before we completely diagnosing and you said yes. It was disappointing to tell you that, what you ask us to replace didn't fix your vehicle. We would like to continue to help you repair your over heating problem, thank you.

IB
ISAIAH B.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Charger
02/01/2019
Wonderful Service
Their prices are great, they don’t give off the vibe that they don’t feel like dealing with you. Nor do they keep your vehicle for daysssssssss like other places I highly recommend them.

FC
FALISHA C.
Kia Forte
01/17/2019
Customer service was excellent. They're very patient and give their full attention to the customers

IB
INGRID B.
GMC Envoy
12/29/2018
Determination
I took my truck there and they worked hard in finding the solution to the problem.

MY
Mary Y.
Buick Rendezvous
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she was very satisfied and happy with everything.

TJ
TAMIKA J.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/20/2018
Customer Service is great.
They exp aimed everything to me in detail, had no problems with my questions...

JAMAL L.
Nissan Versa
12/16/2018
Good service. Long wait but worth it. Willing to work around your schedule to make sure you get the best treatment possible. Definately going back again.

CL
CHARLES L.
Saturn VUE
12/13/2018
Great work, fair prices
I took my vehicle to Glen Park Auto Works. They did great job. Well done. I will be telling all who need repairs

CARLA C.
Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
12/05/2018
Customer
My experience at Glen Park Auto was awesome, they have affordable prices and great customer service. I would recommend them to everyone. With them being open on Sundays is very helpful.

CHRISTOPHER C.
12/04/2018
Great
Fred is awesome he took care of my car like it was his own awesome work

TJ
TYLER J.
11/15/2018
I was blessed bringing my vehicle there
Fred is an amazing guy and if I can get more people to get their car serviced there I would. I travel across state everyday for work and they got my car tooken care of. I was in dire need and the fact that they opened on Sunday was a huge weight off my shoulders. The people there showed me that there is still honest caring good people on this earth that care about others. Loyalty earned, good job on my truck guys.. I'm a customer for life.

GL
Garrett L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business was very helpful with his vehicle.

LR
Letitia R.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Letitia said they did a great job.

EP
EDDIE P.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/11/2018
Customer service
Great reasonable service and affordable prices...outstanding customer service front office and excellent mechanics with great mechanical knowledge..a shop you should patronize
From the Parrott family

Mike M.
Hammond, IN
09/28/2018
Great place to have your car taken care of!
Honest and trustworthy repair shop. Takes the fear out of getting taken advantage of.