Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

KF
KENDALL F.
Lansing, IL
06/15/2019
Nice people who seen to care.
Nice people who seen to care about helping you.

CAROL M.
Buick Park Avenue
06/15/2019
As always great experience. Vehicle repairs were completed in a timely manner and on estimate. Great place to gain knowledge as to what the problem really is and exactly what is needed to correct the problem.

JULIUS D.
06/11/2019
Great
The gentleman that worked at the front desk was very hospitable. Brake work service performed on car was professionally prepared. Very appreciative for service from Glen Park Autoworks

Javonie H.
Griffith, IN
Dodge Avenger
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Javonie said the business was unable to resolve his vehicle's issues and he was charged for something that the vehicle didn't need. The business diagnosed the vehicle further and is now charging him for another service to fix the vehicle.

MARCIA P.
06/02/2019
Being new to area its hard to find someone you can trust with your vehicle. Well these guys have earned my trust and a new loyal customer.

DEWITT M.
GMC Yukon XL
06/01/2019
Pleasant atmosphere
Fast speedy service, at reasonable prices

Artis M.
Buick Century
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Artis said the staff did a good job.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Portage, IN
Dodge Magnum
05/11/2019
Will review
I had some issues with a charge I left the store upset but then came back to talk with owner which he understood my situation and adjusted the price

FD
FELCIA D.
Highland, IN
05/08/2019
I looked up this place through google and saw great reviews and decide to go after speaking with one of the representatives that gave me a great quote on brakes and an full synthetic oil change for $137. Once I got there they showed me great customer care and got me in and out with no problems!

SANDRA H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/06/2019
Professional
Very nice and professional. He explain everything to me and gave examples.

Indianapolis, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2019
Outstanding service!
Fred and Brian offered great service! They quickly helped when my car died on a Sunday, getting me fixed and back on a long road trip the next day. I’m very grateful for their prompt help and service.
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 05/06/2019

We are so glad that you made it back home with no problems, thank you.

Santia B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Santia said she had to take the vehicle back once and is scheduling another visit to have the vehicle realigned. She stated that the business would not be her first recommendation.
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Santia for your business and we appreciate your response after your first visit for repairs on your vehicle. We value customer service and we strive to fix it right the first time. When customers as yourself, lets us know that we didn't get it all right and you are still willing to give us another chance to correct it and because of your 12 months/12000 miles warranty on your wheel alignment, I will have my whole team schedule for up to date training and the alignment machine inspected for calibration and updating anything that it is needed so that this wont happen again for you and any other customers after you, thank you for being a value Glen Park Autoworks customer.

PH
PHILLIP H.
Chrysler 200
04/18/2019
I'm not satisfied with the work.
I drove my 6 or 7 blocks from the shop and had to be towed home.After paying 300 dollars for the sorry work they did.
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/18/2019

Please don't mislead the readers that you was not satisfied with the out come of the labor we provided for you. Your vehicle was towed here needing a engine. We stated to you that you need a engine and you still wanted us to install your part to stop the oil from pouring out of your car, hoping that the engine wasn't bad. The oil leak was stop which completed the labor repair you hired us for. Sorry that your decision didn't work out for you.

AL
Augustine L.
Nissan Sentra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Augustine said he dealt with the business before and he likes their good service.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
04/04/2019
5 stars
fast service was in and out … been going here for 15 years or more.

CHASITY B.
Nissan Maxima
04/03/2019
I would recommend this shop
Great place

03/29/2019
Good customer service , did a thorough job on the repair
Explain in detail what the vehicle needed , greeted customer in a professional and courteous manner also updated me daily while the vehicle was in there possession did a great job on representing the business as well as the city.

KEVIN B.

EB
EVELYN B.
03/23/2019
Fast and efficient service
They took me as a walk in and were courteous