4.6

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2019
Sunday wow
This was my first time at Glen park Autoworks
And i had a great experience it is open on Sundays
And i had a coupon and the oil change was $15.99
You can't beat that black owned

WM
WILLE M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/28/2019
Great service.
Very clean, courteous and knowledgeable about your vehicle's problems and repairs.

Jessica R.
10/28/2019
very friendly
They are very friendly and respectful. I love how they take their time with your vehicles. If you need something fixed on your cars and trucks come to them.

SHANA H.
Westchester, IL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/22/2019
Very friendly respectful staff
The place is nice and clean and organized and they put the customers first I will definitely go back here again

CL
Chante L.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Chante said this business is friendly.

JOE D.
Dodge Dakota
10/01/2019
Customer
Honest Excellence service

DEWITT M.
09/19/2019
Very helpful, and Great atmosphere
Well I was new to the neighborhood I looking for auto mechanic and I just so happened just to see Glen Park auto mechanics and I tried them out and ever since then they have been doing an excellent job I really appreciate this service to the community thank you.

ED
ERNEST D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/07/2019
Satisfied
Great rates. Quality work. Kind customer service.

TYEKISHA B.
Portage, IN
09/01/2019
Customer service
Great customer service would recommend

LC
LINDA C.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/30/2019
They know what they're doing!!
They're very professional. The office staff was very helpful and attentive to what I had to say about my vehicle. The mechanics are very knowledgeable. It's very nice to find a mechanic that you feel you can trust. That is why I continue to return there for any issue with my vehicle.

Chevrolet Trax
08/10/2019
Great Place
Fred was amazing! I came in at 4:30pm to get a oil change and was out before 5 on a Friday! The prices are extremely reasonable and customer service is amazing!

DJ
DARESIA J.
Dodge Avenger
08/08/2019
Local business; located close to home.
Mr. Fred shows patience with understanding the problems with your vehicle. He listens without showing disrespect of a female as do some mechanics.

EJ
EARLINE J.
08/04/2019
They go above and beyond with there customer service
It's the 2nd time I brought my car this establishment and I haven't been disappointed

EB
EVELYN B.
07/25/2019
Fast and efficient service
Thank you for your efficient service.

KD
KERMIT D.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/11/2019
Glen Park Auto
I really trust these mechanics that work there they are all very knowledgeable in their trade.
Thanks guys!
Kermit and Darlene Dillon

TW
TYLER W.
07/10/2019
Amazing customer service
Great crew and experience, quickly and reliably helped me out with my car issues for a reasonable price with great costumer service couldn’t ask for more from them.

Chris C.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business took care of the vehicle really well and that he would like it to keep up the good work.

06/24/2019
Great Job
This was my first time going to Glen Park Autoworks. Very professional and great repair job. My car needed a new starter. I was in a crunch and needed my car back Quick. My car was finished in 2 days. I would definitely recommend this repair shop. “Great customer service”

GG
GLORIA G.
Toyota Yaris
06/22/2019
The price is great and friendly
Great place and friendly.

DA
DANIELLE A.
06/21/2019
They work with you!
Fred was so patient. He walked me through the entire process.