JAMAL L.
Nissan Versa
12/16/2018
Good service. Long wait but worth it. Willing to work around your schedule to make sure you get the best treatment possible. Definately going back again.

CL
CHARLES L.
Saturn VUE
12/13/2018
Great work, fair prices
I took my vehicle to Glen Park Auto Works. They did great job. Well done. I will be telling all who need repairs

CARLA C.
Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
12/05/2018
Customer
My experience at Glen Park Auto was awesome, they have affordable prices and great customer service. I would recommend them to everyone. With them being open on Sundays is very helpful.

CHRISTOPHER C.
12/04/2018
Great
Fred is awesome he took care of my car like it was his own awesome work

TJ
TYLER J.
11/15/2018
I was blessed bringing my vehicle there
Fred is an amazing guy and if I can get more people to get their car serviced there I would. I travel across state everyday for work and they got my car tooken care of. I was in dire need and the fact that they opened on Sunday was a huge weight off my shoulders. The people there showed me that there is still honest caring good people on this earth that care about others. Loyalty earned, good job on my truck guys.. I'm a customer for life.

GL
Garrett L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business was very helpful with his vehicle.

LR
Letitia R.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Letitia said they did a great job.

EP
EDDIE P.
GMC Safari Passenger
10/11/2018
Customer service
Great reasonable service and affordable prices...outstanding customer service front office and excellent mechanics with great mechanical knowledge..a shop you should patronize
From the Parrott family

Mike M.
Hammond, IN
09/28/2018
Great place to have your car taken care of!
Honest and trustworthy repair shop. Takes the fear out of getting taken advantage of.