4.6

JEFF W.
Lincoln MKX
06/07/2021
Great trustworthy service
Professional quality service was provided in a timely manner!

06/02/2021
Great
Good place

DENITA S.
Buick Lucerne
05/13/2021
The location is not far
They gave me a complete understanding of my car problems. So when the parts are available I will be returning back.

JONATHAN P.
05/04/2021
Excellent work at great price
Great place great owner and assistant
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 05/06/2021

Hello Mr. Payton, we appreciate you

DEWITT M.
04/30/2021
Pleasant to do business with and always get the job done.
I really appreciate the hard work they put in to solve the problem and than get the job done.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you Mr. Martin, we here at G.P.A. appreciate you also.

DELCY S.
Hammond, IN
04/27/2021
Highly satisfied newbie
My first time receiving a service from Glen Park was a GREAT customer service and workmanship experience. The owner provided information on how to find discounts in addition to being professional, friendly, timely, reasonably priced and courteous throughout the phone inquiry all the way to the completed service. This is now my go to for my car repairs and maintenance. It's a black owned businesses that knows how to take care of its customers. They had me at HELLO
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/28/2021

Hello Ms. Sanders, welcome to the G.P.A family, thank you!

DIANE C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/15/2021
Needed in a crunch
I had 2 slow leaks on my tires and needed an oil change. I ended up needing a tire. My tire was not in stock in the facility and I was leaving town in 48 hrs. They got a tire ordered in got me all fixed up within 24 hrs.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/16/2021

Ms. Crocker, thank you and travel safe

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Portage, IN
Chevrolet Trax
04/14/2021
Quick service
First time going here and they serviced the vehicle in a very timely matter. Excellent customer service.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Christina, keep us in mind for your maintenance service also.

JEAN M.
Merrillville, IN
INFINITI QX56
03/25/2021
Great services
This place is great place to get your vehicle services the have done a great job on my infiniti, the keeping you informed, the have Great atmosphere environment.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 03/28/2021

Thank you Jean, it was our pleasure to provide you with service.

G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/14/2021

Hello Jean, great incense!!!!

GC
GACHELE C.
Olympia Fields, IL
Toyota Camry Solara
03/15/2021
The courtesy in customer service is 100
It's hard for a lady to find a mechanic she can TRUST. One who doesn't take advantage of what a female doesn't know about cars. The care of making you comfortable & secure in the work done its costs & professional advice is the Best here at Glenn Autoworks.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 03/28/2021

Gachele, my grandmother raised me to respect people, specially females. Thank you for recognizing that quality in me, on how my grandmother raised me!

LR
LAISH R.
03/13/2021
Got done in a timely manner
The staff was nice and accommodating

SE
SALEEM E.
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2021
Good. And fast and friendly
They do what they say they what going do

Saleem, thank you!

Chantae B.
03/09/2021
Great Customer Service
The customer service was great and they worked on my car and I got it back fast.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 03/28/2021

Hello 👋 Chantae, thank you.

RJ
RUTH J.
03/06/2021
Fair Price - Outstanding Work
And honest mechanic which is a rarity to find these days. Did outstanding work with quality parts for a price that fit my budget. I highly recommend Glen Park auto works for repairs & maintenance! Less than $40 for a synthetic oil change! WoW!!

Ruth, you are so kind!

VP
Vern P.
03/03/2021
Fair and affordable
They are honest, fair, skillful. Will save you money.
G.P.A from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 03/28/2021

👋 Vern, saving is a win win at G.P.A!