4.6

LL
LISA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2020
The owner was very knowledgeable
Friendly and courteous people. Found out why my check engine light was on.

LT
LAVON T.
Buick LaCrosse
09/02/2020
Great overall service
Came in for an oil change, everyone was polite and they got me in and out in no time, will definitely be returning

RACHELLE R.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Being a female vehicle owner, it’s very stressful when something goes wrong with you car, a lot of businesses are quick to try to sell you something you don’t need , because., they know your mechanical knowledge is limited. I was treated respectfully and informed that service I thought was needed wasn’t and that saved me money.

TG
TAMIKA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2020
Honest and Very Helpful
My car wouldn't start and I didnt know why. I had it towed over there. They quickly found the problem and gave me a quote.

TT
TERRANCE T.
Chicago, IL
Scion tC
07/25/2020
Wonderful First TIme Impression
Went in for A/C recharge. As advertised which was very pleasing. Estimated time to do work was exactly how much time the work was done. Very sincere business and customer service.

KP
KATHY P.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Flex pipe
It took forever for my part to comeand when it did then I was injured and not able to drive And they were very informative on updates and when I was able to get my truck in for the repair, they made sure to get me done that day! Always smiling and customer oriented!

CHYNNA M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
This is my second time going here and getting service, and I must say I am very impressed. Fred is a wonderful worker. Very patient and has very good communication. I was having trouble with another company I was involved with who was lacking in communication. Fred he was willing to work with them although it took quite a while for the other company to respond in a timely manner. I applaud Fred and the nice woman at the front desk. I called there many times and they were polite each time. My car is also running wonderfully. No problems so far. This will probably be the only company I get repairs at. I appreciate them so much.

Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2020
Good Service
Good Service my mother recommend Glen parks auto.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2020
👍🏾Great customer service and reasonable prices..
I would refer anyone who's looking for good service and affordable prices to these guys , pretty honest, good business. In other words,tey don't overcharge their customers, unlike alot of these other mechanic shops, so check then out 😉

CE
Carl E.
06/19/2020
Unfair!!!!!!
Had to take my car some where else to get it fix because of the slow poor service I received from this place after I dropped my car off a day early! Was charge for diagnostic test that taking a while to do ! I’m just done try to use local businesses but this make it hard to do ! After an hour looking for no place to replace a battery and oil change I’m out and extra $46 but I know better

Jeep Patriot
06/19/2020
Fair prices for quality work
This makes the third time I've had work done on my truck. They diagnose the issue quickly and give you prices for parts and labor. They don't beat around the bush about getting it done in a timely manner.

LATASHA M.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2020
Great location and service
They were friendly and on time fixing my truck

KRISTYN B.
06/14/2020
Awesome
They were friendly and quick! Mrs. Richardson was extremely helpful and efficient. The service tech greeted me when I arrived to get my car. He thanked me for using their services and invited me to come back any time. Most places today only see you as revenue and not as a person with needs. It was a breath of fresh air. I will use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!

SABRINA C.
Merrillville, IN
06/11/2020
I had a great experience while getting my car serviced. If you're looking for great service and good quality work this is the place to go.

LF
LISA F.
Lansing, IL
06/08/2020
The service was great-very friendly staff! I was in and out pretty fast! They are taking extra safety measures due to Coronavirus and making sure everyone is socially distant from each other which was a big plus! The staff was very friendly and professional!