4.6

CE
Carl E.
06/19/2020
Unfair!!!!!!
Had to take my car some where else to get it fix because of the slow poor service I received from this place after I dropped my car off a day early! Was charge for diagnostic test that taking a while to do ! I’m just done try to use local businesses but this make it hard to do ! After an hour looking for no place to replace a battery and oil change I’m out and extra $46 but I know better

Javonie H.
Griffith, IN
Dodge Avenger
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Javonie said the business was unable to resolve his vehicle's issues and he was charged for something that the vehicle didn't need. The business diagnosed the vehicle further and is now charging him for another service to fix the vehicle.

PH
PHILLIP H.
Chrysler 200
04/18/2019
I'm not satisfied with the work.
I drove my 6 or 7 blocks from the shop and had to be towed home.After paying 300 dollars for the sorry work they did.
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/18/2019

Please don't mislead the readers that you was not satisfied with the out come of the labor we provided for you. Your vehicle was towed here needing a engine. We stated to you that you need a engine and you still wanted us to install your part to stop the oil from pouring out of your car, hoping that the engine wasn't bad. The oil leak was stop which completed the labor repair you hired us for. Sorry that your decision didn't work out for you.

JJ
James J.
03/05/2019
Horrible
I call up there to get an estimate on my car for a racket Pinion and the lady or whoever doesn’t know what she is talking she told me she has to call me back to give me an estimate like I never heard of a repair that has to call you back for an estimate they tell you right there

02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

WT
WILLIAM T.
Dodge Magnum
02/03/2019
Terrible service these people do not care about their clients they use too it ?
Horrible service where r the original owners they cheated us out of our monies u are monsters my job could be fine because of your lies
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/04/2019

We are saddened to read that your visit at Glen Park Auto Works was terrible and Horrible. You asked us to replace the thermostat before we was done diagnosing your vehicle for over heating and losing coolant. You also said, this has to be the problem and I said to you that your vehicle is not over heating at this time and the thermostat is not showing that it is causing the over heating problem. I ask you, are you sure you want us to replace your thermostat before we completely diagnosing and you said yes. It was disappointing to tell you that, what you ask us to replace didn't fix your vehicle. We would like to continue to help you repair your over heating problem, thank you.

Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2020
Good Service
Good Service my mother recommend Glen parks auto.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2020
👍🏾Great customer service and reasonable prices..
I would refer anyone who's looking for good service and affordable prices to these guys , pretty honest, good business. In other words,tey don't overcharge their customers, unlike alot of these other mechanic shops, so check then out 😉

Jeep Patriot
06/19/2020
Fair prices for quality work
This makes the third time I've had work done on my truck. They diagnose the issue quickly and give you prices for parts and labor. They don't beat around the bush about getting it done in a timely manner.

LATASHA M.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2020
Great location and service
They were friendly and on time fixing my truck

KRISTYN B.
06/14/2020
Awesome
They were friendly and quick! Mrs. Richardson was extremely helpful and efficient. The service tech greeted me when I arrived to get my car. He thanked me for using their services and invited me to come back any time. Most places today only see you as revenue and not as a person with needs. It was a breath of fresh air. I will use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!

SABRINA C.
Merrillville, IN
06/11/2020
I had a great experience while getting my car serviced. If you're looking for great service and good quality work this is the place to go.

LF
LISA F.
Lansing, IL
06/08/2020
The service was great-very friendly staff! I was in and out pretty fast! They are taking extra safety measures due to Coronavirus and making sure everyone is socially distant from each other which was a big plus! The staff was very friendly and professional!

VB
VICKY B.
Kia Sorento
05/30/2020
2013 KIA SORENTO
I received excellent service there. The customer service was great. If I ever need mechanical service again or know if anyone that needs that kind of service i would recommend them to GLENPARK AUTOWORKS

KIZZY S.
Dodge Durango
05/30/2020
Great
The service was great . They were very professional and the pricing was very reasonable for the quality of work they provided.