4.6

RACHELLE R.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Being a female vehicle owner, it’s very stressful when something goes wrong with you car, a lot of businesses are quick to try to sell you something you don’t need , because., they know your mechanical knowledge is limited. I was treated respectfully and informed that service I thought was needed wasn’t and that saved me money.

KP
KATHY P.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Flex pipe
It took forever for my part to comeand when it did then I was injured and not able to drive And they were very informative on updates and when I was able to get my truck in for the repair, they made sure to get me done that day! Always smiling and customer oriented!

Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2020
Good Service
Good Service my mother recommend Glen parks auto.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2020
👍🏾Great customer service and reasonable prices..
I would refer anyone who's looking for good service and affordable prices to these guys , pretty honest, good business. In other words,tey don't overcharge their customers, unlike alot of these other mechanic shops, so check then out 😉

Nissan Rogue Sport
01/22/2020
Convenient location
I was glad that I was able to get my car in so quickly.

EW
Ellen W.
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Ellen said she had a vehicle emergency so she went to the business when it was about to close. She said that the business was able to accommodate her. She added that the service was good but the price was a little high.

DJ
DARESIA J.
Dodge Avenger
08/08/2019
Local business; located close to home.
Mr. Fred shows patience with understanding the problems with your vehicle. He listens without showing disrespect of a female as do some mechanics.

EB
EVELYN B.
07/25/2019
Fast and efficient service
Thank you for your efficient service.

GG
GLORIA G.
Toyota Yaris
06/22/2019
The price is great and friendly
Great place and friendly.

SANDRA H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/06/2019
Professional
Very nice and professional. He explain everything to me and gave examples.

EB
EVELYN B.
03/23/2019
Fast and efficient service
They took me as a walk in and were courteous

Chrysler 300
02/11/2019
This was my first time going there.
My ABS light and 2 others were on. I went in to see why. Found out what might be the cause but was not able to get the repair done right then. Service was great and respectful. Plan on going back for the repair.