4.6

LL
LISA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2020
The owner was very knowledgeable
Friendly and courteous people. Found out why my check engine light was on.

LT
LAVON T.
Buick LaCrosse
09/02/2020
Great overall service
Came in for an oil change, everyone was polite and they got me in and out in no time, will definitely be returning

TG
TAMIKA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2020
Honest and Very Helpful
My car wouldn't start and I didnt know why. I had it towed over there. They quickly found the problem and gave me a quote.

TT
TERRANCE T.
Chicago, IL
Scion tC
07/25/2020
Wonderful First TIme Impression
Went in for A/C recharge. As advertised which was very pleasing. Estimated time to do work was exactly how much time the work was done. Very sincere business and customer service.

CHYNNA M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
This is my second time going here and getting service, and I must say I am very impressed. Fred is a wonderful worker. Very patient and has very good communication. I was having trouble with another company I was involved with who was lacking in communication. Fred he was willing to work with them although it took quite a while for the other company to respond in a timely manner. I applaud Fred and the nice woman at the front desk. I called there many times and they were polite each time. My car is also running wonderfully. No problems so far. This will probably be the only company I get repairs at. I appreciate them so much.

Jeep Patriot
06/19/2020
Fair prices for quality work
This makes the third time I've had work done on my truck. They diagnose the issue quickly and give you prices for parts and labor. They don't beat around the bush about getting it done in a timely manner.

LATASHA M.
Jeep Patriot
06/15/2020
Great location and service
They were friendly and on time fixing my truck

KRISTYN B.
06/14/2020
Awesome
They were friendly and quick! Mrs. Richardson was extremely helpful and efficient. The service tech greeted me when I arrived to get my car. He thanked me for using their services and invited me to come back any time. Most places today only see you as revenue and not as a person with needs. It was a breath of fresh air. I will use them again and recommend them to everyone I know!

SABRINA C.
Merrillville, IN
06/11/2020
I had a great experience while getting my car serviced. If you're looking for great service and good quality work this is the place to go.

LF
LISA F.
Lansing, IL
06/08/2020
The service was great-very friendly staff! I was in and out pretty fast! They are taking extra safety measures due to Coronavirus and making sure everyone is socially distant from each other which was a big plus! The staff was very friendly and professional!

VB
VICKY B.
Kia Sorento
05/30/2020
2013 KIA SORENTO
I received excellent service there. The customer service was great. If I ever need mechanical service again or know if anyone that needs that kind of service i would recommend them to GLENPARK AUTOWORKS

KIZZY S.
Dodge Durango
05/30/2020
Great
The service was great . They were very professional and the pricing was very reasonable for the quality of work they provided.

John H.
Merrillville, IN
Nissan JUKE
05/28/2020 Category: Service
John said they did a good job and he is pleased with it.

VG
Vanessa G.
Nissan Sentra
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Vanessa said the employee at this place was very helpful. She went in for a muffler. She has had service at this place before.

ET
Eddie T.
GARY, IN
GMC Suburban
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Eddie said he had an excellent experience. He is happy to patronize this business.