DEAN P.
Munster, IN
11/11/2019
they explain everything that needs to get done first
great people to do business with

CAROL B.
Glenwood, IL
11/01/2019
Excellent Customer service
I have been a customer at Lynnwood Firestone for over 10 years. They have consistently provided excellent service and I feel that they know their stuff.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate the review. Customer service is very important to us.

RA
RICHARD A.
Munster, IN
Dodge Durango
10/27/2019
No Radio
UConnect decided my Durango needed a software update, so it flashed a message on my screen. I scheduled the update liked it said and hit the "OK" button. Well, my UConnect quit working then and there and I got the update message about 8 more times. The local Dodge dealership was worse than no help at all (because they don't return calls). I called Lynwood Firestone. Katie listened to my tale of woe and got me right in and Frank was able to get my radio working again. Can't say enough nice things about the people and the service I receive every time I take my car in. Thanks again.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

Glad we could help by getting your radio working again! We appreciate the awesome review.

JAMES B.
10/24/2019
They did the work and I am very pleased.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Enjoy your day!

JIM H.
Sauk Village, IL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/22/2019
cars
Great fast reliable service , going there over 10 years .
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate all of your business. Thank you for the review.

SG
SANDY and JOHN G.
10/21/2019
Always curtious prompt and fair. I have been going to Lynwood Firestone for a long time and service is consistently great.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the review. We are happy to service all your vehicles needs.

CF
CARL F.
Ford Heights, IL
10/16/2019
The Best Place in Town
The staff at Lynwood Firestone is very friendly. I've been taking my cars there for over 20 years. They are thorough when diagnosing your cars problems and once they find out the problem they will let you know the cost and how much time it will take to fix it. The prices to fix your vehicles are reasonable and if you don't have all the money they will let you know what's crucial to be fixed first if there are more than one problem. A shout out to Frank. He's good.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your review and business. Enjoy your day!

MIKE/LINDA G.
Chicago Heights, IL
10/10/2019
Sienna
I feel confident bringing my vehicle to Lynwood Firestone, I believe they would not inflate or lie about the needs of my vehicles.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

At Lynwood Firestone honesty is always the best policy. Thank you for the review!

MIKE M.
Lansing, IL
Dodge Dart
10/08/2019
Referred by a friend
My sister was in need of a new tire for her car. A friend of mine suggested I have her go to Lynwood Firestone. Im glad we followed his referral. Sabrina was super helpful when I called. She found the tire we needed at a great price. Frank took great care of us when we arrived also! Great people and great prices! Very pleased with my experience with Lynwood Firestone and thier employees!!
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate the feed back. Enjoy your day!

FC
FELICIA C.
Nissan Rogue
10/05/2019
I Trust this Place!
They are such honest and professional people. I've been going to them for years because they won my trust and the staff is extremely knowledgable about cars. I work in the medical field as Family Nurse Practitioner and I call this Firestone Mechanical Surgeons who knows exactly what they are doing.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 10/07/2019

Felicia!!!! We love you review and are so happy that you put your full confidence in us. If there is anything that you need please do not hesitate to give us a call😊

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/02/2019
Tire rotation
Quick and efficient.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks for the review. Come back and see us!

KN
KRISTY N.
Hyundai ELANTRA
09/28/2019
Elantra
I went in to get a tire fixed and was told the wait was an hour. I said I was supposed to be somewhere right then. They got me out of there in 30 minutes. Now that's what I call customer service.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 10/02/2019

Thanks Kristy we are thrilled you you so happy with our service!!

PW
PETER W.
GMC Terrain
09/21/2019
front end brake problem
found the problem and fixed it within record time.,Great service and fast, I would recommend this service facility to anyone, he evn picked me up and drove me home. very professional business man

MEDWICK M.
Buick LeSabre
09/19/2019
The experience was very pleasant the place was nice and clean and the mechanic she even come out and tries to us and explain what she found wrong all in all it was definitely at 5
My husband stopped in there get a tire fixed about six months ago and they were soap wasn't once it became time to buy tires that's where he wanted to go the place was very clean the people that work there was very knowledgeable and the mechanic even come out and talk to us and she explained what else she found was not pushy to get it fixed it was all a very good experience

ROBERT R.
09/18/2019
Great place to take your auto for maintenance
I have taken my vehicles to be serviced for years because they do a great job each time and will continue to do that in the future,

LG
LISA G.
Mazda CX-9
09/16/2019
Oil Change
The service is great.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 09/24/2019

Thanks Lisa we are so happy you were pleased with our service :)

SCOTT W.

MICHAEL N.
Nissan Sentra
09/08/2019
Always There
Frank and his staff are always friendly and very prompt to help and answer any questions you may have.. This wasn't my first visit, as I have brought my own car here, along with family members vehicles as well. I have always been satisfied with the service and quality of work, No hidden surprises.. Thanks again Frank and team.. Very much appreciated..
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 09/14/2019

Thanks Mike! You are very much appreciated as well and so are all the kind words you said :)

AD
ANTHONY D.
Harvey, IL
GMC Yukon XL
09/05/2019
Great customer service, poor diagnosing
I have been a Firestone customer my whole adult life. I frequent the corporate locations. I lost Vito (one of the best Firestone managers/employee) Long story short after Vito was transferred from my local Firestone (Midlothian). I went to two other Firestones trying to find the level of service that I had come to expect from Vito and staff. Anyway I went to Lynwood Firestone for my customary oil change and tire rotation, also I mentioned to them that I was leaking trans fluid. They checked out the car and gave me a grocery list of things that were wrong with my truck 2005 Yukon Denali. I immediately went to the last Firestone that I had my brakes done at, (one of the items on the list. They replaced my pads and rotor without a problem. I forgot to mention that I also have the lifetime alignment along with the tire rotations. When Lynwood Firestone rotated my tires, they didn't even bother to check or properly inflate my tires, which the Lansing Firestone took care of. The trans fluid leak which was determined by the Lynwood Firestone technician to be my trans seals and lines, was in actuality required tightening the return lines from the radiator that I had installed this past winter to the transmission. I would not recommend this Firestone to anyone.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 09/07/2019

We are sorry to hear that our services didn’t meet your expectations. Customer satisfaction is very important to us as we strive to service you and your vehicle needs. Upon your visit an oil change was performed, which included a basic visual inspection. That visual inspection includes fluids, filters, belts, hoses, tires, steering, and suspension. On your invoice, we documented from that visual inspection that multiple lights were on, there were major oil and transmission leaks present, along with multiple other issues. Our recommendation to you at that time was a degrease and dye test to see exactly where those leaks were coming from. We also recommended other diagnostic testing for the lights that your vehicle had on.  At the time a quote was offered to you for the services recommended, which was declined. We sincerely apologize if there was any miscommunication on our end. If you would like to proceed with the recommended diagnostic testings, so we can properly pinpoint your issues, please feel free to give us a call.

Sincerely,

Management

MO
MIKE/EMILY O.
Crown Point, IN
08/29/2019
Tire repair
I had a tire running low on air, they found and fixed the problem quickly.