DAN D.
Crown Point, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
01/30/2019
Frequent customer
Frank always takes care of us. With seven used cars we are a frequent customer and he and the other mechanics keep us on the road. Most recently they fixed a coolant leak and repaired a leaking rear differential on one of our suburbans.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Dan it is always good to hear that our customers are happy with our service and can trust the work we do :)

RAY M.
Hammond, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/26/2019
the best
I been going to here about 20 years or so! Best place to get oil changes and tires! Really best place to have any work to be done on your cars! I have found them to be very professional and honest! As a matter of fact before my mother died 8 years ago I used to joke a lot with her because Frank wss the only one she would let work on her cadillac! Great choice mom made! Another time I remember at work few years back I suggested to a co- worker that was looking for 4 new tires to check all around then call Lynwood firestone and he did! Then he told me later " I wasted a lot of time I got the best deal by far there! I deeply appreciate every worker there they are the very best!

MIKE S.
Lemont, IL
01/24/2019
I always feel at home when I walk into your lobby. The place is roomy, the furniture is comfortable and I never have to wait long. I like all of that.
Very convenient, across from my office on Hwy 30 in Lynwood. Very helpful when I don't quite know what the mechanical problem is. You always fix my problem promptly and call me when the car is ready to pick up. I like all of that.

MIKE/LINDA G.
Chicago Heights, IL
01/24/2019
Trust
We do know Frank and trust that he will make sure our vehicle is taken care of. I feel safe bringing my vehicle to Lynwood Firestone knowing I will not be taken advantage of, being a women. I feel when I leave their garage that my car is safe to drive. I met Katie on my recent visit, she is very thorough at explaining the different plans available there. I did not get the mans name that worked on my car but he was very friendly and spoke to me about replacements needed in future.

JAY H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/20/2019
Great workmanship
Great,fast service.very happy with results.... thank you very much!

01/19/2019
I enjoy returning time and time again for all my mechanical needs to Firestone in Lynwood, IL. Just one thing is the stoic look on the face of the girl who works behind the desk...I was taught when working a service job with customers you should always greet them with a smile. It truly makes a difference for returning customers.

PG
PERRIN G.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/16/2019
Great Service!
Lynwood Firestone had amazing customer service, very clean and professional establishment.

DEBRA S.
Sauk Village, IL
01/12/2019
I love my truck
They love my truck as much as i do.... just passed 200000 on my truck... they make it keep running at its best!!!

SJ
SARITA J.
Schererville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
01/10/2019
Speedy Service
I was fitted into the schedule last minute and the repairs were performed in a timely manner. I trust that I am well taken of
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Sarita we are so happy that you feel so well taken care of! We take pride that all of our customers are completely satisfied!

JERRY/DELORES W.
Hammond, IN
01/10/2019
Prompt and dependable service!
We have had our vehicles serviced here for over 20 years. The mechanics are knowledgeable and proficient and their pricing is fair.

EV
ERIC V.
Crete, IL
01/04/2019
Excellent Service!
Great people to do business with, excellent service and done in timely professional manner.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks Eric!! We appreciate your loyalty and the confidence you put in us to take care of all you vehicle needs :)

MELISSA P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/30/2018
The mechanics I go to at firestone are nice and get the job done right
When I take my truck to firestone I usually only want Tito or his son or frank to work on it because I am used to their work and they do a excellent job and make sure the fix whatever issue is going on and that’s why I will continue to take my truck to them for all my car repairs I love these guys they have never done me wrong ! Thank you Tito, Tito’s son, and frank love you guys and all your hard work is much appreciated on my end 🙂
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks Melissa!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟Always a pleasure to see and serve you😊

GH
GLORIA H.
12/12/2018
Great service, great people.
Always receive great services. They go above and beyond to fix my car. I always have good things to say to my friends. Been using Lynwood Firestone for many years.

JULIE/NATE B.
Dyer, IN
12/07/2018
Great Service As Always
Frank was able to beat Discount Tire's price on replacing 2 worn tires, even though Pirelli's are not a high volume manufacturer for the shop. They were able to get the tires faster than promised and adjusted the install appointment willingly to accommodate my schedule. I trust Lynwood Firestone to identify and tell me upcoming maintenance items without pressure to add the service on the spot to jack up revenue. They are one of the reasons that we still have 2 -2002 vehicles (one with over 225,000 miles). Thank you staff for taking excellent care of our vehicles!

ROBERT R.
Dyer, IN
12/05/2018
Great place to take your autofor maintenance
Took my 2017 Subaru Outback For oil change on Dec. 3rd and my wife;s 2010 Subaru Forester for brakes on Dec. 4th. Great service both times. They are the best place to take your vehicle. Bob R.

DK
DEENA K.
Schererville, IN
Dodge Charger
12/04/2018
My new Go-To Shop
I was looking for new tires and by email send a request for Quote but some how my request was for one particular brand. I decided to stop in and talk to them directly. We came to the tire that would work best on my car for about 75% of the original quote. Had the install yesterday and I waited in a very comfortable waiting area. Upon completion asked about the cost of oil change and learned it was way cheaper then where I usually take my car. The staff was very nice and helpful and not condescending as so many places are when dealing with a woman. Lynwood Firestone has my business from here on out!!

MIKE R.
Homewood, IL
12/01/2018
never worry if you go here
Simple and to the point, does great work and really know what they are doing. Up front and to the point-so you can trust them always.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Mike your confidence in us is our #1 priority!

JAMES B.
11/22/2018
Friendly and Good
This is the place to take your car for repairs.

KT
KAREN T.
Sauk Village, IL
Kia Soul
11/16/2018
Excellent service. Quick and friendly. Easy to work with if there is an issue. Close to home and competitive prices.

Hyundai Veracruz
11/16/2018
NewTires and Great Service
We just purchased a new set of tires and we are happy with how they perform. We've been coming to this location for over twenty years for tires and automobile maintainence and we are very pleased with the way we are treated by the personnel and the service done on our vehicles. Thank you Lynwood Firestone. Keep up the good work.