KT
KAREN T.
Sauk Village, IL
Kia Soul
11/16/2018
Excellent service. Quick and friendly. Easy to work with if there is an issue. Close to home and competitive prices.

Hyundai Veracruz
11/16/2018
NewTires and Great Service
We just purchased a new set of tires and we are happy with how they perform. We've been coming to this location for over twenty years for tires and automobile maintainence and we are very pleased with the way we are treated by the personnel and the service done on our vehicles. Thank you Lynwood Firestone. Keep up the good work.

DO
DAVID O.
11/15/2018
Awesome service
Services was professional and staff were courteous. My car received a thorough checkup and everything was explained to me in plain English. I'll certainly return.

HG
HILDA G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2018
Great prices
They take care of business.very professional!

SCOTT W.

Beecher, IL
Dodge Challenger
11/07/2018
Fast and Friendly Service
Always a pleasure getting my car worked on at Lynwood Firestone. Staff friendly and helpful. Alittle out of my way but well worth the drive.

TT
TERRY T.
Crete, IL
Kia Sorento
11/03/2018
Fast affordable service
When you have to get your car serviced, this is the place. Fast, fair and friendly.

FC
FRANCES C.
Crete, IL
Buick Rendezvous
10/23/2018
They are friendly, knowledgeable, consider of your time and accommodating

Hyundai Veracruz
10/23/2018
Compared to other dealers your price was best.
Thanks for the great service and keep up the good work.

DT
DENNIS T.
Beecher, IL
10/22/2018
D Tatgenhorst
Have been using Lynwood Firestone for about 20 years always the best price n service and the staff is always willing to help. Would recommend this business for all your vehicle needs

SR
SHANNA R.
10/20/2018
Exceptional Service!!!
This place is a life saver. They will not over charge you and they are very good with the elderly customers. This place is neat,clean,and friendly. I will recommend this place over any other place for quality service.

Dyer, IN
10/16/2018
Have always been able to help me when I don’t have an appointment. The wait time is minimal!
People are always very friendly and knowledgeable. Wait time is minimal, areas is always clean and a great tv is available for watching.

DEBBIE S.
Buick LaCrosse
10/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE ALWAYS!
Great place to take your car for service.

ROBERTA S.
10/04/2018
Comfortable and friendly
Always feel like I'm getting good honest service in a timely manner for the situation.

MARK L.
Hammond, IN
Buick Regal
10/03/2018
Friendly Service
They fixed my problem and alerted me to other things that were also gonna break soon.

AW
AMOS W.
Dodge Journey
10/01/2018
Satisfied
Very prompt with appointments and service,

DEBRA S.
Sauk Village, IL
09/25/2018
Friendly,Very Caring Guys
I feel safe after getting my vehicle worked on! They know my truck and make it safe for me to drive!
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Debra!!!! Always a joy to serve you :)

KW
KATHY W.
Ford Heights, IL
09/25/2018
They don’t have you there all day
The staff is so nice

EB
ELI B.
Chicago Heights, IL
Cadillac Escalade
09/22/2018
Committment to customer satisfaction.
it's extremely refreshing to find a business that does exactly what they promised to do. I was kept informed of what had to to be done as well as what it would cost me. You not only met my expectation, but you actually beat it by completing the work as you described sooner than the interval committed to.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Eli!!!! If there is anything we can help you with please just give us a call :)

JAMES B.
09/18/2018
No Problems
They took care of me and my car. Super nice people. Would recommend to everyone.