KW
KATHY W.
Ford Heights, IL
09/25/2018
They don’t have you there all day
The staff is so nice

EB
ELI B.
Cadillac Escalade
09/22/2018
Committment to customer satisfaction.
it's extremely refreshing to find a business that does exactly what they promised to do. I was kept informed of what had to to be done as well as what it would cost me. You not only met my expectation, but you actually beat it by completing the work as you described sooner than the interval committed to.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Eli!!!! If there is anything we can help you with please just give us a call :)

JAMES B.
09/18/2018
No Problems
They took care of me and my car. Super nice people. Would recommend to everyone.

JOSEPH M.
09/18/2018
Great and fast Service !
Everybody was very kind very informative. Glad you let me know I needed for new tires that the other ones were all rotted. And then I need a new radiator. And that the rack and Pinion and power steering is leaking. Get a great job the car runs great feels great my tires really feel great. Thanks for all your hard work.

09/09/2018
oil change
CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT, WAS ABLE TO GET IN WHEN I WANTED, I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG WHEN THEY TOOK MY CAR AND BEFORE I KNEW IT MY CAR WAS READY. ANYTIME I TAKE MY CAR TO FIRESTONE, E VERYONE IS ALWAYS SO PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, THEY DO A VERY GOOD JOB AND DON'T WASTE ANY TIME.

GA
GERRI A.
Beecher, IL
Dodge Challenger
09/05/2018
Quality Service
Fast and friendly service is what you’ll always get at Lynwood Firestone. I put my trust in this location for good, quality service and repair.

JOSHUA R.
Honda Insight
09/01/2018
Service is great and people are friendly.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Dyer, IN
08/27/2018
Satiisfied Altima Owner
The service managers are friendly, flexible with scheduling, and follow-up with questions and concerns promptly. The service work is done right the first time.

LUVENIA B.
Lansing, IL
Dodge Journey
08/22/2018
Pleasant attitudes and timely service.
Everyone I met was very pleasant. I was given recommendations without being pushy. I feel I was not overcharged and now my car is riding better than before. Thank you all.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 08/27/2018

Luvenia,
We are so happy that you had such a pleasant experience at our establishment! If we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to give us a call :)

JOHN S.
Dyer, IN
07/20/2018
service
always great service and didn't have to wait long for service

MN
MARK N.
Thornton, IL
07/17/2018
Honest friendly efficient
I've been coming for years great to know they don't recommend any service not needed

scott w.
Saint John, IN
07/13/2018
Tino,Frank &Mike are the best.

LC
LYNETTE C.
Lexus ES 350
07/11/2018
Punctual and Professional Establishment
I appreciate that this Firestone schedules appointments for oil changes. Therefore it is not over crowded. I also like that tire rotation is included in the cost of the oil change.

RAY M.
Hammond, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
07/10/2018
Great service very reasonable prices on everything
You can waste all your time checking around for prices but you will be hard pressed to find a better price for oil changes and tires! Plus whatever you need done it will be timely! Wow I was in this week and needed oil change, new breaks, new Rogers and front headlight and so I brought in 3 newspapers to read and I knew it could take some time but 40 minutes later Mike said your ready to go Ray and I said what are you sure! Also my mom before she passed away only let Frank work on her cadillac. Been going here 15-20 years for everything! About 7 years ago I told co-worker to go there for his tires and after checking around 5 other places he said wow they are 45.00 dollars cheaper then anyone else for 4. I said see you just wasted all that time but its ok at least know you know! He said yes I should have just went there and done with it!

TP
TOM P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Great places to get your oil changed. In and out in less than half hour.

SK
Steve K.
Schererville, IN
06/21/2018
2001 Honda Civic-
Dropped my Honda off for an oil change while i handled the days activities. The team called when it was ready and reminded me of a few maintenance items to watch... dropped by and picked it up .. in and out. Always great and reliable service. I recommend Lynwood to anyone looking for a shop to service their cars.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks Steve always a pleasure to serve you and your family :)

COLLIN C.
06/05/2018
Always professional, cheerful, helpful, and quick service!

RZ
ROBERT Z.
05/29/2018
highly professional
I have been a customer for over 30 years, and have never provided a review...
Well, Lynwood Firestone is highly recommended. They are professional and knowledgeable.
If you want it done right, the first time, try these guys....
Bob Z Crete, IL.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks Bob!!! :)

LARNEY B.
Sauk Village, IL
INFINITI M35
05/20/2018
Great service and New tires
Came in on a Saturday and the young lady at the counter was very helpful with getting my car in quickly and giving me all the imformation I needed to make a good decision. Wasn't a long wait and left very satisfied.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 05/22/2018

Larney,
Thank you for the feedback and we are so pleased that you were satisfied with our service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

TT
TERRY T.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/18/2018
Trust
No one wants to pay a mechanic but is great to find one you can trust. Thanks Lynwood Firestone.