RONALD R.
04/19/2019
Customer service
Did a great job in a timely manner

CN
CHRISTINE N.
Schererville, IN
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/18/2019
Great people and service.
It is great to find a place to take my car for service that has people I can trust. If they say a part is bad, they show you why.
Thanks to Frank and the staff for taking good care of my car.

Lincoln MKX
04/16/2019
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service, Explanation of repairs, Prompt responses, Continious communication of warranty responses, Overall great experience with the manager and assistants.

TT
TERRY T.
Crete, IL
Chevrolet Corvette
04/06/2019
Another trip to Lynwood Firestone
Third trip this year. First for oil change, second for tires and alignment, third for inspection and oil change on the recently acquired second car. So pleased with the fast affordable service's performed at Lynwood Firestone. Very impressed by the respectful informative employees. A repair shop with integrity.

DEBORAH S.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/02/2019
On time
I called for an appointment and a four wheel alignment they gave me at a time of 9:30 in the morning I received a got there about 15 minutes early and they took my car in and they were done in about 40 minutes.

MARGRET S.
Steger, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
04/01/2019
Trustworthy
The people at Lynwood Firestone help ease a great deal of stress. Being a women and afraid of dealing with less than trustworthy people makes a person always cautious. With the people at Lynwood I have no fear and that the recommendations they make are always in my best interest not in theirs. Trustworthy business and high character values is hard to find today. But with Lynwood Firestone they are top notch with workmanship and customer service. Glad I switched to Lynwood Firestone.

JAMES B.
03/29/2019
Happy
Very happy with the service they provide. Will recommend and I will go back!!!!!

WH
WILL H.
Jeep Renegade
03/26/2019
Very courteous staff and caring

WB
WARD B.
Lansing, IL
Jeep Cherokee
03/24/2019
The techs at Lynwood Firestone always do a thorough job that help prevent future breakdowns.
When I took my jeep Cherokee in for a exhaust problem,I told Frank it had been a while since it had had a good inspection.
I was able to leave the car for a few days and they gave it a good look.
I had a few problems that could have caused a breakdown in the future and they addressed them.
The best part was how good the car drove afterwards.
I bought the car with a lot of miles on it and never new it could drive this good.
The steering now tracks straight and doesn't require constant input.It feels like a new car.
Great job folks!

BRIAN S.
Sauk Village, IL
03/14/2019
Tahoe
Knowledgeable, efficient, honest and friendly

Nissan Quest
03/10/2019
They are through
Took my mom in for a tire rotation and Firestone filled the tires of my vehicle (that wasn't being serviced) at no charge because they saw they tires on my car looked low on air.

TT
TERRY T.
Crete, IL
Kia Sorento
03/09/2019
Fast effective service
Next day appointment. Parts replaced, tires installed, alignment on all four corners and good to go.

EF
ERMA F.
Dodge Caliber
03/05/2019
Great and timely service
What ever is the problem that you bring your vehicle in for it is explained in detail what needs to be done and if they see any other problems that also is explained. I took my car in for one thing and found out not only the one issue but two more that needed to be taken care of immediately. thank you Firestone for your awesome service.

AW
AMANDA/MICHAEL W.
03/03/2019
Customer service!!!
Enjoy taking my car to get worked on there all the time. Enjoy the co-workers! Great customer service. Thank you.

KN
KRISTITY N.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/27/2019
Just an oil change
Everyone knows that Firestone is known for their tires, but they are now so much more than that. I went in for an oil change at 12 and was out before 12:30. They are quick, and courteous and the best part is they are right around the corner from me! (Oh and he price was right!)

SG
SANDY and JOHN G.
02/24/2019
Always outstanding service
As always very satisfied with there work. Car rides very nice again. It's nice to go to s place where everyone seems very honest and tries to do the best for you. Been going to Lynwood Firestone for a number of years now and always been treated very well.

DK
DAWN/JACK K.
Lansing, IL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/24/2019
good honest people
usually quick service, good people to deal with.

WH
WILL H.
Jeep Renegade
02/22/2019
Service for my vehicles
The service department scheduled my visit promptly and the repair was done with excellent results. I am very confident in the work that they perform at this facility and it's staff.

MARGRET S.
Steger, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
02/21/2019
Reliable and trustworthy
Any repairs that I've had done I've always felt confident in their recommendations. Estimates have always been accurate. Scheduling has always been made convenient for my schedule.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much Margaret!! We are so happy that we have gained your trust and that we can serve vehicle needs😊