MN
MARK N.
Thornton, IL
07/17/2018
Honest friendly efficient
I've been coming for years great to know they don't recommend any service not needed

LC
LYNETTE C.
Lexus ES 350
07/11/2018
Punctual and Professional Establishment
I appreciate that this Firestone schedules appointments for oil changes. Therefore it is not over crowded. I also like that tire rotation is included in the cost of the oil change.

RAY M.
Hammond, IN
Chevrolet Traverse
07/10/2018
Great service very reasonable prices on everything
You can waste all your time checking around for prices but you will be hard pressed to find a better price for oil changes and tires! Plus whatever you need done it will be timely! Wow I was in this week and needed oil change, new breaks, new Rogers and front headlight and so I brought in 3 newspapers to read and I knew it could take some time but 40 minutes later Mike said your ready to go Ray and I said what are you sure! Also my mom before she passed away only let Frank work on her cadillac. Been going here 15-20 years for everything! About 7 years ago I told co-worker to go there for his tires and after checking around 5 other places he said wow they are 45.00 dollars cheaper then anyone else for 4. I said see you just wasted all that time but its ok at least know you know! He said yes I should have just went there and done with it!

TP
TOM P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Great places to get your oil changed. In and out in less than half hour.

SK
Steve K.
Schererville, IN
06/21/2018
2001 Honda Civic-
Dropped my Honda off for an oil change while i handled the days activities. The team called when it was ready and reminded me of a few maintenance items to watch... dropped by and picked it up .. in and out. Always great and reliable service. I recommend Lynwood to anyone looking for a shop to service their cars.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks Steve always a pleasure to serve you and your family :)

COLLIN C.
06/05/2018
Always professional, cheerful, helpful, and quick service!

RZ
ROBERT Z.
05/29/2018
highly professional
I have been a customer for over 30 years, and have never provided a review...
Well, Lynwood Firestone is highly recommended. They are professional and knowledgeable.
If you want it done right, the first time, try these guys....
Bob Z Crete, IL.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 06/04/2018

Thanks Bob!!! :)

LARNEY B.
Sauk Village, IL
INFINITI M35
05/20/2018
Great service and New tires
Came in on a Saturday and the young lady at the counter was very helpful with getting my car in quickly and giving me all the imformation I needed to make a good decision. Wasn't a long wait and left very satisfied.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 05/22/2018

Larney,
Thank you for the feedback and we are so pleased that you were satisfied with our service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

TT
TERRY T.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/18/2018
Trust
No one wants to pay a mechanic but is great to find one you can trust. Thanks Lynwood Firestone.

BC
BETH C.
Ford Heights, IL
Ford Edge
05/06/2018
Making an appt. is easy, bring your car in for service--they get you in and out, and the work is done and guaranteed! Great place to deal with!

DAN D.
Crown Point, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/01/2018
Minimal wait time.
Quick oil change on my oil change club card. No wait when I arrived. Was in and out in 30 min. Thanks Lynwood Firestone!

ROBERT R.
Dyer, IN
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/28/2018
They do things right.
Good place for service. Been going to them for years.

MARY S.
Hammond, IN
Buick LeSabre
04/15/2018
Great as always
They were ready for my car when I got there, No waiting. They always explain everything in detail to me. Nice clean waiting area.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks Mary!!!!!!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Lynwood, IL
Ford Expedition
04/05/2018
Wonderful service fast repair.
Outstanding service , the technicians are willing to work with you within your time frame and means. Very reliable and excellent repair all done very fast usually within one day.
I'll be back for more great service to keep my truck running like it was new.

Julie K.
04/02/2018
Timely service
Appreciate that they tell you what the problem is and the cost. And if you have other repairs that don't necessarily have to be addressed at that moment.

PT
PAUL/MARIANNE and STEVE T.
Dyer, IN
Ford Expedition EL
03/30/2018
Best in Area
Great place to get your car repaired or maintained. Been doing business with these guys for years, never been unhappy or felt ripped off. They always discuss needed repairs before proceeding, and their pricing is always fair. Best repair/tire shop in the area.

WH
WILL H.
Thornton, IL
Jeep Renegade
03/29/2018
I enjoy speaking to the staff who are very knowledgeable about the products and service. Also, the wait time is very good.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks Will! We believe an informed customer is a happy customer :)

MILENA C.
Crown Point, IN
Buick Century
03/28/2018
Visit
Friendly staff and did a great job servicing my vehicle

DEBORAH G.
Lynwood, IL
03/26/2018
good friendly people who work for Firestone make it worth returning again and again
Firestone had done a wonderful job of making sure my vehicle is in good working order and safe to drive. the time in which they complete the work on my vehicle is remarkable. the best part is the friendliness of the employees. thank you

DURON H.
Sauk Village, IL
03/24/2018
Great people
The staff at this firestone treat the customers like family and they do excellent work. The biggest thing for me is that the tell you the truth about what is wrong with your car and they do not trick you into getting more things fixed thgat you really could do without. Priceless I will definitely recommend and I am going back.