LARNEY B.
Sauk Village, IL
INFINITI M35
05/20/2018
Great service and New tires
Came in on a Saturday and the young lady at the counter was very helpful with getting my car in quickly and giving me all the imformation I needed to make a good decision. Wasn't a long wait and left very satisfied.

TT
TERRY T.
Crete, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
05/18/2018
Trust
No one wants to pay a mechanic but is great to find one you can trust. Thanks Lynwood Firestone.

BC
BETH C.
Ford Heights, IL
Ford Edge
05/06/2018
Making an appt. is easy, bring your car in for service--they get you in and out, and the work is done and guaranteed! Great place to deal with!

DAN D.
Crown Point, IN
Chevrolet Suburban
05/01/2018
Minimal wait time.
Quick oil change on my oil change club card. No wait when I arrived. Was in and out in 30 min. Thanks Lynwood Firestone!

ROBERT R.
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/28/2018
They do things right.
Good place for service. Been going to them for years.

MARY S.
Hammond, IN
Buick LeSabre
04/15/2018
Great as always
They were ready for my car when I got there, No waiting. They always explain everything in detail to me. Nice clean waiting area.

Thanks Mary!!!!!!

WM
WILLIAM M.
Ford Expedition
04/05/2018
Wonderful service fast repair.
Outstanding service , the technicians are willing to work with you within your time frame and means. Very reliable and excellent repair all done very fast usually within one day.
I'll be back for more great service to keep my truck running like it was new.

Julie K.
Chicago Heights, IL
04/02/2018
Timely service
Appreciate that they tell you what the problem is and the cost. And if you have other repairs that don't necessarily have to be addressed at that moment.

PT
PAUL/MARIANNE and STEVE T.
Ford Expedition EL
03/30/2018
Best in Area
Great place to get your car repaired or maintained. Been doing business with these guys for years, never been unhappy or felt ripped off. They always discuss needed repairs before proceeding, and their pricing is always fair. Best repair/tire shop in the area.

WH
WILL H.
Thornton, IL
Jeep Renegade
03/29/2018
I enjoy speaking to the staff who are very knowledgeable about the products and service. Also, the wait time is very good.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone

Thanks Will! We believe an informed customer is a happy customer :)

MILENA C.
Crown Point, IN
Buick Century
03/28/2018
Visit
Friendly staff and did a great job servicing my vehicle

DEBORAH G.
03/26/2018
good friendly people who work for Firestone make it worth returning again and again
Firestone had done a wonderful job of making sure my vehicle is in good working order and safe to drive. the time in which they complete the work on my vehicle is remarkable. the best part is the friendliness of the employees. thank you

DURON H.
Sauk Village, IL
Great people
The staff at this firestone treat the customers like family and they do excellent work. The biggest thing for me is that the tell you the truth about what is wrong with your car and they do not trick you into getting more things fixed thgat you really could do without. Priceless I will definitely recommend and I am going back.

TONY M.
Mercedes-Benz E420
03/24/2018
Quick work on front end alignment

TIM S.
Nissan Versa
03/24/2018
Very quick and friendly. Great product,and customer service was amazing.

STEPHEN B.
03/15/2018
Honesty and Value
It appears that I have found a very reputable service center in Lynwood Firestone. My last experience there confirmed to me their honesty and solidified my reasoning for being a return customer for future repairs. It is refreshing to find a business that carries such high standards in dealing with a myriad of customers. I would definitely be a return customer and also recommend Lynwood Firestone for others, for their service needs.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone

Thank you Stephen. We are so happy that we have earned your trust to service all your vehicle needs!! If there is anything we can assist you with please do not hesitate to call us.

DIANE S.
Lansing, IL
03/12/2018
Always reliable I made an appointment and I was in and out

BILL S.
Homewood, IL
03/11/2018
great place for all auto repairs and service
the service you get and the pricing is outstanding. They make you fell right at home and seem to really care about there customers and there needs. !!!
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone

Thanks Bill!! We are so happy you had a great experience when you came to our establishment!!!! We truly do care about each and every one of our customers and their needs.

SJ
SAMUELLA J.
Crete, IL
Kia Rio
03/03/2018
Friendly . And great eork.
You all been very friendly. Good hospitality.
Frank T. from Lynwood Firestone

Thanks Samuella please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!!

DEBBIE S.
Buick LaCrosse
03/01/2018
Great Service, Trust with my car. Had oil change today.
Always get great service.