4.6

Michael B.
Chrysler Concorde
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Michael said this business is terrible, and did not elaborate.

Munster, IN
Honda Fit
12/01/2020
horrible customer service, scam pricing
I paid Glen Park $25 for an estimate and had an awful experience. I was quoted at about $730... The mechanic was not even available to answer my questions, he just went to the next customer.

I asked for a written estimate and the lady said that was not necessary since all the information was stored on file. I was not provided any information about warranty, part cost, or labor cost. So, I called back the next day asking for more information to which she said she would call me back. Never received a call back.

I called back again a few days later asking about the estimate once again and was told she would get back to me. I still have not received any call back.

I was forced to go another shop and was quoted $300 where the mechanic actually answered my questions. This place is a rip off. Avoid at all cost.

CE
Carl E.
06/19/2020
Unfair!!!!!!
Had to take my car some where else to get it fix because of the slow poor service I received from this place after I dropped my car off a day early! Was charge for diagnostic test that taking a while to do ! I’m just done try to use local businesses but this make it hard to do ! After an hour looking for no place to replace a battery and oil change I’m out and extra $46 but I know better

PH
PHILLIP H.
Chrysler 200
04/18/2019
I'm not satisfied with the work.
I drove my 6 or 7 blocks from the shop and had to be towed home.After paying 300 dollars for the sorry work they did.
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/18/2019

Please don't mislead the readers that you was not satisfied with the out come of the labor we provided for you. Your vehicle was towed here needing a engine. We stated to you that you need a engine and you still wanted us to install your part to stop the oil from pouring out of your car, hoping that the engine wasn't bad. The oil leak was stop which completed the labor repair you hired us for. Sorry that your decision didn't work out for you.

JJ
James J.
03/05/2019
Horrible
I call up there to get an estimate on my car for a racket Pinion and the lady or whoever doesn’t know what she is talking she told me she has to call me back to give me an estimate like I never heard of a repair that has to call you back for an estimate they tell you right there

02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

WT
WILLIAM T.
Dodge Magnum
02/03/2019
Terrible service these people do not care about their clients they use too it ?
Horrible service where r the original owners they cheated us out of our monies u are monsters my job could be fine because of your lies
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/04/2019

We are saddened to read that your visit at Glen Park Auto Works was terrible and Horrible. You asked us to replace the thermostat before we was done diagnosing your vehicle for over heating and losing coolant. You also said, this has to be the problem and I said to you that your vehicle is not over heating at this time and the thermostat is not showing that it is causing the over heating problem. I ask you, are you sure you want us to replace your thermostat before we completely diagnosing and you said yes. It was disappointing to tell you that, what you ask us to replace didn't fix your vehicle. We would like to continue to help you repair your over heating problem, thank you.