LF
Linda F.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I always like coming here for service of my vehicle. Staff will greet you immediately, professionally and very courteous. Always seem to go out their way to make you feel comfortable and knowledgeable about what is being done.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Our goal is to be sure we are earning your business. I'm pleased to hear it is going well. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

TJ
Todd J.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Why I recommend Glenbrook Hyundai
First of all, this is the third Hyundai I have owned and they have always been excellent cars. I rarely have any
problems with them and the amenities on the newer versions let them compete with any other brand. Glenbrook
Hyundai has always been clean and inviting when I do go in for service. The service staff has been professional
and friendly every time I've been there. I would highly recommend Glenbrook Hyundai to others.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your kind words. We will continue to work toward earning these ratings. Thank you for your business!

PH
Paula H.
Kendallville, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Expedient
I was told it would take 45 minutes for my service to be completed and it was exactly that !
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for completing the survey! We will continue doing everything we can to meet and ideally exceed your expectations. Thank you!

AF
Anthony F.
Kendallville, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Always there to help
They've been very good at helping me anytime I've had a issue with the car and very reasonably priced
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business. Thank you!

David H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2020 Category: Service
AOK
All done right and on time
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for completing the survey! Right and on time is what we want! We appreciate your business. Thank you!

Abby M.
Upland, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Affordable
Like the SUV but way too many options. Do not like all the auto shut off when you stop. Have to turn it off every time you turn vehicle on
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I will reach out for an invitation to walk around the vehicle, talk about the features and address any questions you might have. Thank you!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2020 Category: Service
The service is great!
Very friendly.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! See you next time.

KR
Kim R.
Ossian, IN
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Love my car
Love this car. Always take here for service.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you very much! Reach out if you need anything. See you next time. Thank you!

RK
Richard K.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail. Followup. Great service. Will continue to have my Palisade work done here.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We will continue working to exceed expectations. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

FN
Frank N.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
#@!)(*&%
great place to buy and have your vehicle serviced at.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for completing the survey. Professional, quality service are top priorities. We hope to see you next routine service! Thank you.

Wayne Township, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
I recently had some work done and it was done in excellent condition and in remarkable time
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback! It is very helpful to continue to improve. We apprecaite your business. Thank you!

Chris C.
Garrett, IN
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for your feedback! Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Janet P.
2020 Hyundai Kona
regular maintenance
clean fast service, only problem was mechanic forgot to put cap back on negative side of battery and it was caught on my windshield wiper'
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your business. I'll reach out in regard to your wiper blade. Thank you!

Leo, IN
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for completing the survey. I'm sorry you were not happy with the service. I will reach out for details. Thank you.

John L.
Spencerville, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
In for Service
The service personnel are always helpful. They will let you know how long it will take to get the work done. Always done in a timely manner. I will always go to Glenbrook Hyundai dealership for my service.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

We appreciate you! Thank you for completing the survey. See you next time! Thank you.