Robert B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/07/2021 Category: Service
The Best Dealership Ever, Second to None!!!
When I was shopping for MY Palisade, I went to Hyundai Dealerships in - Muncie, Goshen, FW Glenbrook and several other locations. However, I kept coming back to Glenbrook Hyundai, mainly because Glenbrook Hyundai were more Genuine and Honest. Servicing my vehicle at Glenbrook Hyundai has also shown that same Honesty and Awesome Customer Service. The Happy Store always provide Great Service and You all are Second to None.
NOTE: By the way I am trying to convince and talk my wife into getting a vehicle from Glenbrook Hyundai when she is ready to trade-in her Nissan.
AWESOME!!!

LF
Linda F.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Oil issues
Always welcomed and serviced as soon as I am out of my car. Explanation of services needed and length of time to wait is always given. Comfortable seats and nice refreshments. Thank you
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business. See you next time! Thank you.

Michael B.
Decatur, IN
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Always get great service.
Great place to go for friendly service on time as always. Great people that work there.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate the kind words. See you next time. Thank you!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Simple oil change
Professionally changed the engine oil and filter on my wife's car.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Our goal is strict professionalism with the proper processes. We appreciate your business. Thank you!

2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Experts in their field
Knowledgeable and friendly. I felt like they were there to help.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business! See you next time. Thank you.

GB
Gary B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Service personnel great!
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business. Thank you!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Help in a crisis
My wife was driving our car when all the dashboard warnings came on, the power steering went out, and the engine started overheating. Not only did Glenbrook Hyundai get the car in that morning, it was fixed by the afternoon, and shuttle service was provided to & from our home. You are a lifesaver!
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for completing the survey. We are happy to help! Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

CR
Cybill R.
Servia, IN
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai is top notch
The cars are some of the best on the road. The new redesign on all the models is great and the staff at all the Hyundai dealerships have been excellent!
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business. Hyundai has done so many great things! We are very excited for what comes next. Please reach our if you need anything. Thank you!

Andrea B.
Avilla, IN
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/23/2021 Category: Service
awesome again!
Awesome again-able to accommodate unexpected service same day and get me back on the road again! Awesome job as usual!
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the kind words and are happy to help! Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Margie S.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
GLENBROOK HYUNDAI
I have taken my car to be serviced since 2016. Very satisfied with customer service and they keep you informed when to service your car and you get a free car wash.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate you. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

Michael B.
Decatur, IN
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly, Kona clean great and done right.
Always service done right, Kona return clean and fast and great service done right the first time as always return in an timely manner.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you very much! See you next time!

HB
Harold B.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Well organized and very friendly personnel
Julie, my service rep and coordinator, was knowledgeable and to the point with advice and easily adding needed service to the factory recall. Great “one stop shopping” to get multiple things covered in minimum time.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We really do want to earn your business, by doing the right thing. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

Groesbeck, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The service department treated me with respect and really seemed to care about me and my car. I was happy with the service I received.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We really do care! Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Debra D.
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Justin Stump always goes above and beyond and does a great job of taking care of us and getting us back on the road. It's so nice to walk in and be recognized and greeted by name. Justin is a great asset to Hyundai of Ft Wayne.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! I appreciate the kind words! Please reach out if you need anything at all. Thank you!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
I feel confident taking my car to Glenbrook Hyundai for service. They perform I requested service promptly and let me know of upcoming maintenance issues that may need to be addressed. They keep my SUV in top running condition!
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your business. Thank you!