Glenbrook Hyundai

02/15/2021 Category: Service
Amazing
Friendly staff and service
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business. Thank you!

JV
Jody V.
Kendallville, IN
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Good car, good service
I was introduced to the Hyundai brand when I rented a car: I didn't want to give it back. The service people have been accommodating and polite and knowledgeable.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. We really do appreciate your business. Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Janet P.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Quick friendly service was told my vehicle would be ready in an hour and it was and they vacuumed the inside and washed my car
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. The visit sounds ideal! Thank you for your business.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Great, friendly service!
I was able to do a walk-in towards the end of the day for an emergency headlight replacement and service was prompt and friendly.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I'm happy we could help! Thank you for your business.

FN
Frank N.
2021 Hyundai Venue
02/09/2021 Category: Service
$^%#@^&*
the Glenbrook Hyundai team takes the pain out of car buying.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

John L.
Spencerville, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle Maintenance
The service is excellent and the service manager explains everything that needs to be done to your vehicle and how long it will take. Very good personnel at this service center.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for completing the survey. We do appreciate you! Thank you very much. See you next time!

Carlton B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Friendly, courteous and professional. Always a good experience.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to continuing to earn your business. Thank you!

EN
Eric N.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Quick and kind service.
Greeted at arrival, given an estimated time for regular service and was out on time. Kind people and quick service.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you VERY much for completing the survey! We appreciate you! Thank you for your business. See you next time. Thank you!

Dennis B.
Harlan, IN
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Totally Professional - customer service and quality in technical work
I have purchased two vehicles from the dealership. That is because they are truly a professional operation and personnel. All of my service work is done here and I'll continue to deal with them for my car care and future cars.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you very much! See you next time. Thank you!

RO
Robert O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. Please reach out if you need anything. Thank you!

Leo, IN
01/23/2021 Category: Service
30000 service
Nice experience no surprises
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback. Be on the lookout for the NEW remodel construction soon! Thank you.

Kendallville, IN
01/21/2021 Category: Service
good job
service
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Please reach out if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you!

Sheila W.
Hoagland, IN
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Quality care
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Jennifer R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2021 Category: Service
disappointed in repairs
I had an engine replaced 7months ago and was told I need a new engine but it is not covered by the warranty. I had to replace my starter and the issue continued. I was told it was because I need a new engine.
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for completing the survey. It certainly had a starter motor seized on my service drive. The engine would not crank or start. We pushed the vehicle into the shop, completed the repair and you drove away on pick up. At that time we noted an abnormal engine noise. The subsequent visit presented with an engine that cranked rapidly but would not start. I made several adjustments to help as much as possible. I'm really sorry for the situation. I will reach out for any follow up questions. We appreciate your business and will continue to do everything we can to be fair. Thank you.

Jerry F.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Did the required service in a professional way
Justin D S. from Glenbrook Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your business and aim to continue to earn that business every time. Thank you very much!