Honda Accord Coupe
12/09/2018
Consistently excellent service with every visit.
Arthur has been our family vehicular physician for over 15 years. Consistently excellent service with every visit.

LE
LIZ E.
Irvine, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/06/2018
Arthur K . Always does an excellent job , accommodating , I can make my appt at any time , responsive to my needs and go out of his way to accommodate my request !

AT
ANNELIE T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/06/2018
Honest and Reliable Mechanic
I have been with them for the longest time-
From my first car - to the last I would say.
Arthur is the most honest and reliable person
On this field that I ever met...
I give 10 .
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 12/08/2018

THANK YOU ANNELIE. ITS ALWAYS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS.

RK
RAFFI K.
Bakersfield, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
12/01/2018
Don't go anywhere else
Honest, timely, outstanding and fair. What else do you need?

AK
Avakian K.
INFINITI I35
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Avakian said he will recommend this facility.

AL
Alaida L.
11/22/2018
Exceptional service!
Always done an extra mile for making his customers happy and accomplished the goals with top notch services .
He has shown a leadership for exemplifies in working as a team.
His great work ethics, knowledge of all aspects of automotive repair.
His precise knowledge and skills, trustworthy work, are a few of his good character for being an immeasurable mechanic.
Dynamic precision in performance and stellar customer service..
Thank you Arthur K and team mechanics for an exceptional service!
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 11/23/2018

THANK YOU! ITS A GREAT PLEASURE WORKING WITH
ENTIRE FAMILY.

AL
Alaida L.
11/22/2018
Exceptional service!
His attention to detail is impressive.
He has shown a leadership for exemplifies in working as a team.
His great work ethics, knowledge of all aspects of automotive repair.
His precise knowledge and skills, trustworthy work, are a few of his good character for being a immeasurable mechanic.
Dynamic precision in performance and stellar customer service..
Thank you Arthur K and team mechanics for an exceptional service!

ROBERT W.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/21/2018
Very honest and trustworthy mechanic .
GREAT

HB
HAGOP B.
Lexus IS 250
11/21/2018
Great Service I can depend on!
I service my cars at Glendale Service Center for years, Arthur is a person who cares for his customers, and I always depend on his great service!

11/14/2018
Excellent service!!
Thanks again Arthur for taking care of our sons car ...
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

ITS ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE WORKING WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY. THANK YOU!

ROBERT M.
Van Nuys, CA
11/13/2018
Amazing And Honest Service
I have been taking my cars to this shop for over 20 years. The owner and the mechanics have always been honest and have provided me with excellent service. I have never had the need to take my car back for the same reasons.

RT
ROSALIE T.
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018
Arthur always gives us a good customer service & satisfaction. Kudos on Arthur!!👏
Arthur always gives us a good customer service & satisfaction.... more kudos for him 👏👏👏

PD
PAUL D.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/10/2018
Reliable Serive
I’ve been comings to Arthur for years. He is honest, always does reliable work you can count on. I won’t let anyone else touch either of my cars.

AMANDA B.
Honda Civic Si
11/08/2018
Go Local for Superb Seevice
Arthur is knowledgeable, honest, and makes a visit to the auto shop enjoyable. He listens to your issues, addresses them with precision, and explains them in layman’s terms when complete.
He does not try to upsell you and his prices are fair. His attention to detail is immepeccable. I walk out feeling more knowledgeable about my car and happy with the service I receive every time.

JOE S.
11/01/2018
Best darn service in the country
Arthur treats you like a friend, a trusted friend and his mechanics follow his leadership. I’ve always felt the work and prices were consistently best and Arthur always takes time to explain just what he’s done or advised for the the future. WELL DONE

RAZMIK G.
Mercedes-Benz E300
10/31/2018
Always excellent service!
Arthur always provides excellent service. I came late in the afternoon without an appointment and he took care of me even if it meant staying much longer than normal.

He is also very honest!
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you! always a pleasure working with you guys.

BN
Bodiker N.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bodiker said that the business has good service and they're trusting.

MF
MICHAEL F.
10/30/2018
Customer service is off the Hook!
The service is great. The communication about any problems is #1.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Michael, its always a great pleasure working with you and Nancy.

Danny H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny. He said that they are able to help anybody and are very kind.

MAYOLO C.
Kia Sportage
10/28/2018
I have been going to this place for at liste 10 year I love the professionalism they do their work and Arthur is more like a friend now than just my average mechanic.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you! its been a great pleasure working with you and the family my friend.