HM
HAGOP M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/01/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Artur and his team are great. They provided amazing service. Constantly keeping me updated and happy threw the whole process of getting my car fixed. The whole team was very thorough and precise. I had engine cooling problems and they solved it and even did preventive care for the future. Artur is very detail-oriented and gives attention to me and my car very well.

Chevrolet Cruze
03/22/2020
Arthur is the best!
The best, most honest mechanic I've ever met. My husband and I are moving soon, and we are sad to leave Arthur. It's so rare to find someone this great.

AK
APRIL K.
03/20/2020
Amazing as always
Arthur always goes above and beyond. Helped us out in a hurry.

OM
OSCAR M.
INFINITI EX35
03/17/2020
Great Servive

AL
ALAIDA L.
03/13/2020
Extraordinary and stunning work performance !
Always performed his best foot forward for working hard diligently to fulfill his goals.
Trustworthy, prompt to his services, knowledgeable and true to his words.
With Arthur’s precise knowledge and skills, are few of his good characters for being an immeasurable technician within a dynamic precision in automotive services.
Arthur’s great demeanor and vast experience has known not only within his team but throughout his family, relatives and friends.
I would like to commend the Glendale Service Center for an excellent outcome and service.

Best regards,
Alaida L

SF
SHARON F.
BMW 323i
03/11/2020
Always great service!!
Arthur is thorough and honest, has the best professionalism at customer service. Where have you been all these years!! Happy Customer☺️

RICHARD W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/05/2020
Always a great experience!
My peace of mind is guaranteed, at least when it comes to my cars, ever since I have been having Arthur and his crew take care of my vehicles. Thanks

AC
ANGEL C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/04/2020
Car Maintenance
Arthur has been taking care of my car for a long time now. Trustworthy and fare are the best words I can describe him.

DONNA R.
Acura TSX
03/03/2020
Smog Inspection
Arthur, the certified Smog Inspection Technician is awesome. He’s very professional very friendly and always make sure your car is going to pass the inspection one way or another!!!

Thanks again Arthur!!

NK
NUBAR K.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/29/2020
Consistently excellent service
Arthur has been our family vehicle physician for over a decade. Trust is important to me. I had an experience with my vehicle’s dealer when they replaced a v6 engine battery with a smaller i4 engine battery while under warranty. I avoid taking my car to the dealer ever since. I drop off my car with Arthur without anxiety about the integrity or quality of service. It is that simple.

Lexus RX 400h
02/28/2020
A sense of relief
This service center was great! It was my first time there. The friendly and honest service gave me such a sense of relief that I’m making this place my regular service center. Arthur is super cool!!

AL
Alaida L.
02/27/2020
Excellent outcome and well done!
Throughout the years,
Arthur has become our trusted automotive service technician and he’s like a family to us.
We’re so grateful and blessed for his knowledge, wisdom, strength and experience in all aspects of our vehicles issues.
Thank you GSC for an exceptional service and partnership.

AG
AMPONG G.
02/25/2020
Honest, personable and fast service ..
Honest, straightforward, fast and personable service.

Granville Ampong

02/19/2020
Friendly, Reliable Service
I’ve been taking my car to Arthur at Glendale Service Center for a number of years. I have always appreciated the great customer service, considerate advice, and quality car care I’ve received there.

Nissan Versa
02/15/2020
Integrity, Reliable, Friendliness
During the many years of having my cars worked on, I have never once been dissatisfied with the servie that I have received from Glendale Service Center. Arthur and his team are conscientious, hard working and I can always depend on them. I highly recommend them to my friends and family.