Latest Review 11 minutes ago

04/23/2021
Mystery car trouble? Arthur is my first thought.
I've been going to Arthur at the Glendale Service Center with my Prius since I got it eleven years ago. I usually do oil changes or simple maintenance elsewhere, but whenever I have a bigger problem, Arthur is my first thought. Even when I haven't been in years, he quickly remembers me and my car. This time, I hadn't driven it in a while since I'm working from home, and after a jump, it still wouldn't start. I called Arthur and right away, he suggested it could be the non-hybrid battery, because he'd seen other Priuses recently with the same problem. Of course, he and his team checked out the car completely, kept me posted with the timing and expenses, and got the work done faster than I even needed the car back! While it was there, he also checked on any other service I might need soon (another oil change), so I wouldn't have to deal with it later if I wanted to take care of it now. He's never pushy, always listens, is incredibly kind, friendly, and patient to explain what's going on. I know there are hundreds of reviews just like this one, but Arthur will always be my first and last stop with my car.

Van Nuys, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/17/2021
BEST vehicle and customer Service
People come here since early 2000’s, once you have an experience here, you will ALWAYS come back.

JOAN M.
San Gabriel, CA
Lexus ES 350
04/12/2021
Super Service
Arthur has serviced my car for the past 8 years or so. He is through, efficient and always charges s fair price. He explains exactly what needs to be done and why. Safety is one of his biggest concerns and he keeps the car in tip top shape. I’ve recommended Arthur’s , Glendale Service Center to both family and friends. You are in good hands with Arthur
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Joan! Its always a great pleasure working with you and the family.

AK
ANGELIKA K.
Toyota Yaris
04/11/2021
Professional service, quick, kind and fairly priced
It was my first time at this auto service because it was recommended to me by someone after moving to Glendale and I had kind of an emergency with my car. Arthur was super kind and helpful. He fixed my car within 1 day, explaining everything that needs to be done in advance, giving me an estimate and making sure I understand the issues. He was responsive and communicative all the time when I had questions or concerns. I will definitely come back!! Thank you so much for helping me out and making it happen! 5 stars!!!
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you Angelika!It was a pleasure working with you.We are thankful for your feedback.

Mercedes-Benz E250
04/10/2021
Evcellent

BL
BENJAMIN L.
Volkswagen CC
04/09/2021
Always provide excellent customer service. Staff is very accommodating, pleasant, efficient, and does great work.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Benjamin! Always a pleasure working with you sir. Appreciate the positive feedback.

DO
DOUGLAS O.
04/08/2021
Awesome service
Awesome shop to get my car smog and service. Art always makes time for me. He also works on very rare cars. Thank you Art and staff

LINA B.
04/07/2021
Excellent Customer Service...
🙏🏽👍🏼‼️🥂

TP
Thelma P.
03/30/2021
Highly commendable
Mr. Kuyuhdzyan is an exemplary professional mechanic. Aside from doing an excellent job on my car which I thought was beyond repair, he made it possible for me to have it done as I was totally unprepared for it. He truly is not just a good person but compassionate & trustworthy as well. Thank you so much, God bless you always.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 04/09/2021

Thank You Thelma! Always a great pleasure working with you and the family.Happy to know that the Scion is running well God bless.

BN
BILL N.
03/29/2021
Hit it out of the park
Once again, Arthur hit the ball out of the park. I feel like I'm driving a brand new car. It needed a lot of work & Arthur kept the price lower than any other shop. Im a long time customer and once again, im highly satisfied.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you Bill.Its very rewarding to hear that the car is running well.We appreciate the many years of business.

JI
JACK I.
Lincoln Town Car
03/23/2021
Smog check
I trust my cars repair to Arthur for over 30 years. He is very knowledgeable, doing excellent job, on time every time.
He is the best
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Greatly appreciate it Jack! Always a pleasure working with you.

NG
NANCY G.
Lexus SC 430
03/22/2021
Arthur is the best.
I’ve been taking my cars to him for years and recommended him to others.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Nancy! always a pleasure working with you.

03/17/2021
Up and running!
I had a few things that needed taken care of which was done expertly. The car feels great again! Thanks
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Always a pleasure working with you Nanette. Glad shes running well again.

HB
HAGOP B.
Porsche Panamera
03/09/2021
Porsche Panamera Smog Check
Great service, fast and affordable, Arthur is the right person to service our family cars!
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Hagop! Always a Great pleasure working with you and the family.

TP