DULCE M.
Honda Element
10/16/2018
Thank you Arthur for taking care of my car maintenance. As always your excellent service is admirable and appreciated.

LUCIE S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2018
I always receive a prompt, friendly, honest, and efficient service from Arthur.

DON B.
10/07/2018
Great service and smart diagnostic skills set GSC apart.
I took my Grand Caravan in to the dealer for a warranty covered repair of the a/c and some recalls. Seemed great, but when I got to GSC to repair the brakes, I found out the dealer had failed to check the fluids and missed the fact that heater hoses were failing and needed to be replaced. In addition, they had missed a tire that was about to rupture for a lost piece of tread. And they left a clamp unattached that Arthur's guys found and repaired that was rattling irritatingly and dangerously. Going to GSC keeps my peace of mind.

AC
ANNIE C.
Pasadena, CA
Chevrolet Spark
09/30/2018
Speedy & Reliable
I was headed on a road trip, but had a little car trouble that morning. I pulled into the shop at 9:30 and was able to hit the road by 10:00. Seriously. Arthur and his team are the best and I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thanks again!

DAVID S.
Sylmar, CA
09/28/2018
Outstanding Service and Professionalism
My family and I have been bringing our vehicles here for years and have highly recommended them to other relatives and friends. Arthur and his staff are superb. They always treat you as if you’re family! There’s never a time when we leave this facility even thinking twice or unsure if the service to our vehicles was done properly. I would give Glendale Service Center 10 stars if it allowed me.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 09/28/2018

Thank You David! Its a Great Pleasure Serving You And The Entire Family.Appreciate The Many Years Of Support.

Max D.
Dodge Caravan
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Max said the business provided fantastic service.

DO
DOUGLAS O.
Saab 9-5
09/26/2018
Smog
Art always makes time for me when I need him. He had a busy day but Art made room for me and I appreciate that he made the effort. Not only is Art my friend but I TRUST him with my cars. Thank You Art and your staff.

EE
ELIZABETH E.
Pomona, CA
09/26/2018
Great service. Honest , trustworthy people
Great service. Trustworthy, honest people. I feel safe and confident with the help. Berge and Arthur are both excellent to work with.

SE
Sean E.
Burbank, CA
GMC Safari Passenger
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sean said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Kim M.
INFINITI FX35
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they always give her exceptional service. She has no issues with them. They always explain what she will need in the future so that she can address the issues in a timely manner.

ES
Erik S.
Lexus CT 200h
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Erik said Arthur went out of his way to help him out.

RL
Ruth L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ruth said the business did great.

BI
Bruce I.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said he would recommend this business for service.

RN
Rose N.
Castaic, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Rose said Arthur provided good customer service.

KC
Katherine C.
Pasadena, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said they are really good.

James P.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a great job.

Sommer S.
Burbank, CA
Hyundai Tucson
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Sommer said the staff was honest. They were accommodating and did the work with integrity.

ES
Elliot S.
Lexus IS 350
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Elliot said the business always does a good job. Arthur is great.

Molly P.
Los Angeles, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Molly said that she would highly recommend the business for service and they will be her mechanics from now on.

ALEX S.
08/18/2018
NEVER Disappointed!
It is very difficult to find honest mechanic services these days, but Arthur gives it to you straight. On top of the honest mechanics diagnosing, the quality of the work is top notch. I discovered Arthur while living in Glassel Park and I have since moved to Upland, 40 minutes away, but I will still make the trip, regardless of how far away I live. Peace of mind is what Arthur and all his mechanics provide for me when driving anywhere with my family.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Alex! Its always a great Pleasure Serving you and the family.