AT
ANNELIE T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/20/2019
Highly Dependable-
Highly dependable and honest ...

ALAIDA L.
02/16/2019
Top-Notch Service
Arthur “you rock” the Star Station !!!

Rest assured and peace of mind to Arthur Kuyudzhyan of Glendale Service Center for an exceptional performance and service.

Thank you for the great service!
You’re the best Arthur Kuyudzhyan👍

Thank you!

RHODA A.
02/08/2019
Stellar Service
Thankful for the dependable and thorough service I receive each time.

PP
PETER P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Eagle Talon
02/01/2019
Everyone at Glendale Service Center is fabulous
Everyone at Glendale service Center is fabulous I’ve been going there for over 20 years and only recommend them for all of my automobile repair needs and smog’s
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 02/14/2019

We Appreciate it Mr.Pontrelli.Thank you for seeing us all the way from Santa Clarita.

HP
HENRIK P.
01/31/2019
Honest, wonderful people!
We’ve been bringing our cars to Arthur at Glendale Service Center for years and have referred anyone who asks our advice! I’m a backyard mechanic who knows what to look for, and we are always steered right by Arthur and crew;) If they can’t do it, they know the good guys to send it out to. Old school service and know-how👍🏼

BJ
BARBARA J.
01/30/2019
Another great service
I trust these mechanics implicitly. I'm never disappointed in the service- always fair and top notch.

STEVEN H.
01/29/2019
Arthur is the best
Arthur is the best mechanic, period.
Honest and dependable.

ROBERT A.
01/29/2019
Arthur and his mechanics accommodate me when my car needs repairs and I need it fixed right away. I feel confident that they will not only fix the problem, but also not take advantage of me. They are honest and reliable. I have taken my car there for years and will continue to do so.

SG
STEVEN G.
Toyota Avalon
01/26/2019
Arthur is the best-honest and skilled.
Arthur is always very helpful and flexible. He is friendly and always fixes the problem.

JN
JANET N.
01/24/2019
Great service, by honest people.
We trust Aurthur and his team with our cars. We’ve been coming here for over 5 years now and we will continue to do so. I’ve recommended this car shop to family and friends cause we truly trust them ..
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you!Its a great pleasure serving you guys over the years.Appreciate all the support.

AD
ARMEN D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/24/2019
Customer
Arthur, the owner of this Auto repair shop is very honest and trustworthy and that's a rare thing to find in this industry.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you sir,we appreciate the trust and the acknowledgment.

SK
STEVE K.
01/23/2019
F150 Service
I have brought numerous vehicles to Glendale Mobil throughout the years and I currently have all 3 of my vehicles serviced there. Arthur has always taken excellent care of me, addressing my needs, exceeding my expectations and simply having the repaid or service completed correctly and on time. There’s not a shop around that holds a candle to the excellent service he provides nor cares as much as this shop does in giving great advice!

TK
TALIN K.
01/21/2019
i have been their customer for the last 10 years. Very happy with their service

JAIME M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/17/2019
Just great honest and excellent service.
I definitely recommend the Glendale Service Center to have the auto repair. Excellent customer service, great work results.ect.

RHODA A.
01/09/2019
Always a great experience
Arthur and others at the Mobil service always provide good quality service and excellent customer care.

FB
FRANK B.
01/08/2019
Service call
Great and friendly service ... serviced my car in a fast and timely manner

CJ
CAROL J.
01/05/2019
Auto Repair
Arthur is the bomb!

ALAIDA L.
01/04/2019
A dignified technician and magnificent service!
Arthur Kuyudzhyan has been our family mechanic and he’s always there to solved car problems.
He’s dependable,reliable, honest,and trustworthy.
I was impressed by the knowledge and
skills that he had.
I admired his perseverance , great work ethic, enthusiasm to his customers and energy.
Compassion and dedication to his work were exceptional !
The empathy and commitment to his customers in meeting the goals are exquisite.
He has contributed the time, effort, care, for making sure vehicles are safe and reliable.
A phenomenal service that make a difference in the society and an asset in our community.
I will always be grateful and proud of Arthur Kuyudzhyan of Glendale Service Center for an outstanding performance and his team mechanics for a job well done.
Overall 5 star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Alaida L.
12/25/2018
An Extraordinary Leadership
By the word of mouth, he has known for his integrity, honesty, trustworthy and an exceptional mechanic.
His precise knowledge and skills were amazing. His empathy to his customers , enthusiasm and great leadership.