MINI Cooper Coupe
09/26/2020
Outstanding Service
The service at Glendale Auto Service Center is the best service I have ever received in my 28 years of car ownership. I have lived on both coasts and a lot in between and I am always impressed by Arthur and his staffs professionalism and efficiency. This recent trip was no different. I would trust them with any issue from a broken tail light to a new clutch for my car.

RICHARD G.
09/23/2020
Always a pleasure!
Come here for smog check. Service is always friendly and courteous. It’s a pleasure to do business here.

FG
FLORENCE G.
09/19/2020
Mechanics are so wonderful people and attentive
I’ve been a customer for many years
Art is always nice and explain everything to me what needs to be done

OM
OHANN CHRISTIAN M.
Scion xB
09/17/2020
Arthur is GREAT!
I have been going to Glendale service center for over a few years now for general service on my car. Arthur is very honest and straightforward & will do solid work on your vehicle as needed at a fair price. I would recommend anyone who needs car service and/or if you want to change mechanics, to try Glendale service center and ask for Arthur. He’s great.

BD
BENJAMIN D.
Cadillac CTS-V
09/13/2020
Convenient and Good work
My long time mechanic no longer does smog check and referred me to Art’s place. He did not disappoint, good service, and fair price on the smog check.

JOAN M.
San Gabriel, CA
Lexus ES 350
09/05/2020
Great Service, As Always!
Arthur always provides excellent , honest and fair priced service! I know my car is in good hands and that my safety as a driver is one of Arthur’s goals! I recommend Glendale Service Center often and truly appreciate my experience there.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you JOAN! Its always a great pleasure working with you.

JUANNA R.

ALEXANDER L.
Granada Hills, CA
09/02/2020
Another prompt response by Glendale Service Centet
Nothing urgent: battery needed replacement. Humberto took me right away, replaced the battery. As always, great service.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you Lee! always a great pleasure working with you.

ROBERT S.
08/31/2020
The owner was great. I didn't have an appointment but Arthur took the time and did a smog check on my car. He was fast, friendly and professional.

OG
Ophelia G.
08/31/2020
By all means Arthur is the best mechanic expert for the city of Glendale and for neighboring cities.
Greetings,
I just want to share my experience with the public of our community about Glendale Service Center. I must say that, I am one of those many fortunate people who has such a knowledgeable mechanic-expert like Arthur with exceptional knowledge in all aspects related to cars; a dedicated a professional with the highest quality of work, honest, courteous, and a phenomenal individual. It is due to Arthur's tenacious, and effortless work my car runs perfectly well; and frankly I seriously never even considered buying or leasing a new car although I am driving my car over 17 years. I I trust and depend on Arthur's expertise 100 plus percent.
It it is needless to say that every driver's safety and security is Arthur's legacy and a a matter of his conscience, and honor. That 's why I highly recommend contact Glendale Service Center, at 818.244.0151, and ask for Arthur immediately if your car has any problem. Due to his timely and accurate and meticulous inspection, diagnostics, and repairs your cars will run better than ever. He is also a talented expert in training his team and coordinating all operations. His bright and welcoming smile speaks about his personality, and at the same time about his outstanding job even during these depressing pandemic times.
My heartfelt appreciations; God Bless you, your team and your customers.
Respectfully, Ophelia G.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 09/01/2020

Thank You Ophelia! Its always a great pleasure working with you.

NE
NAVARRO E.
Dodge Caravan
08/30/2020
Very orderly and clean shop plus professional staff.
We have been a customer of Glendale Service Center for more than 15 years and are until now very satisfied with their service. The have been servicing our 2 old cars and the shop keeps are car runnng in good shape. Honesty and professionalism are their valued traits.

PT
PAUL T.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/29/2020
Better and faster than dealer
Arthur always is looking to keep our cars in tip top condition. Always completes job in a few hours and is inexpensive compared to dealers
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you Paul! Always a great pleasure working with you.

HM
HAGOP M.
08/27/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Wonderful and kind service. Very professional and helpful. Arthur and his team always go above and beyong.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you Hagop! Always a great pleasure working with you and the family.

ANI B.
08/26/2020
Fast and knowledgeable staff
They have excellent customer service. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Always on time.
ARTHUR K., Owner from Glendale Service Center responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you Ani!always a great pleasure working with you.

SF
SHARON F.
08/25/2020
Thank you Arthur!
Smog was quick and fast! Love it!