Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/26/2019
Best Service Spot!
I love having this spot in my neighborhood. Art is patient, thorough and he’s the nicest guy!

ALAIDA L.
11/25/2019
Empowering the Glendale Service Center under the leadership of Arthur Kuyudzhyan
I admired Arthur for his leadership, integrity, and great work ethics in performing an excellent service.
He’s compassion and dedication to his work were exceptional!
The empathy and commitment to his work performance and exceed the customers satisfaction in meeting the goals were exquisite.
He has been contributed time, effort, and care, for making sure vehicles are working safe and reliable on the road.
A phenomenal services that make a difference in the society and an asset in our communities.
I am grateful and proud to Arthur Kuyudzhyan and his team mechanics of Glendale Service Center for an outstanding performance and service.
Thank you Glendale Service Center for making the best place in automotive repair shop.

We wish you and your family a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Chevrolet S-10
11/21/2019
Dependable
Glendale service center is the best place to take your car or truck for ANY automotive service needs.

11/19/2019
oil Change
I always trust the quality of the work. And at a fair price

Barbara H.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said he's the best.

MATTHEW S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/11/2019
best auto service in Glendale
I take all 3 of my cars here and feel so lucky to have found Arthur. Great mechanic that is always on top of everything going on with my car. Great prices and always honest. The Best!

JE
JOSE E.
11/09/2019
Great sevice
I always take my cars here for service. Arthur’s definitely one of the best mechanics out there. He is very knowledgeable and most importantly, very honest and reliable. I highly recommend Arthur and Glendale Service Center.

AP
ALLEN P.
11/08/2019
Arthur is an honest mechanic. He treats his costumers as if they are friends. His staff are friendly and they provide great service!

BP
BRUCE P.
Monterey Park, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/08/2019
The best mechanic I've worked with.
I knew Arthur from a friend who's been with him for many years, and he introduced me to Arthur. It was my second visit, and I've been happy to find the best mechanic (good and honest). Thanks Arthur and your team.

JANNETH D.
Service and maintenance
Arthur Services are great, he always checks everything on my car and makes sure that I drive a reliable vehicle. When something needs to be fixed he takes his time to explain what's wrong and even shows me the parts that he is changing. He is honest and I really appreciate that because I really don't know anything about cars. Also he is always very kind and has great customer service. He has accommodated me and taking me in at last minute when I had an emergency but definitely make an appointment since he is always very busy.

EG
ED G.
Friendly people
I brought my car earlier and Arthur did it even though I didn't have an appointment. Thanks Arthur!

NE
NAVARRO E.
Dodge Caravan
11/06/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
I know my van is in good hands all the time because Arthur is knowledgeable, honest, and reliable for all the services. Very satisfied for taking care of our vehicles. Highly recommended for a great service to everyone. Thank you Glendale Service Center for rendering an excellent job !!!

BL
BRIDGETT L.
North Hollywood, CA
11/04/2019
Great Job
Great service as usual. I can always count on an honest, helpful opinion from Arthur.

LINA B.
10/26/2019
Greatful🙏🏽
Thank you again for the service and for also helping out my co-worker.

ANITA L.
Lexus SC 430
10/26/2019
Outstanding service
Thank you for servicing my vehicle.

10/19/2019
The people who works there...
Expertly done and honest

ALAIDA L.
10/15/2019
Extraordinary and stunning work performance !
Ever since Arthur and his team mechanics have been servicing my vehicles, I’ve been receiving a top-notch services. Arthur does a phenomenal job and never fails to solved the issues.
Arthur has always been an amazing, extraordinary experience and great performance.
Being compassionate to me and my family. Always performed his best foot forward and above and beyond for working hard diligently to fulfill his goals.
With his interaction and able to assists me and my family in any way is a remarkable record for the stellar performance.
Trustworthy and prompt to his services, knowledgeable and true to his words.
His precise knowledge and skills, are few of his good characters for being an immeasurable technician within a dynamic precision in automotive services.
Arthur’s great demeanor and vast experience is known not only within his team but throughout his family, relatives and friends.
Thank you for making the best place for automotive repair service center.
Looking forward for many years of service and partnership.

Alaida L.
10/14/2019
Best Civic, You rock, Arthur !
I am honored and privileged to express heartfelt appreciation and gratitude for a such an amazing and marvelous performance of Arthur and his team mechanics.
Thank you, Arthur for all the hard work you’ve done to my car.
I couldn’t thank you enough for your kind heart and goodness, only God can bless you .
Thank you Glendale Service Center for making the best place for automotive service . Looking forward for many years of partnership.

MARGARITA M.
10/07/2019
Excellent customer service
I am completely satisfied with the excellent customer service. The best part is that I don’t have to make an appointment and I still get out within the hour!💯😀

LL
LAVINIA L.
Nissan Versa
10/05/2019
Amazing service!
Arthur is very thorough, friendly, and accommodating. He always makes sure that my car is safe to drive and that I understand what I am paying for when services are needed. Dealing with car stuff can be unpleasant and confusing, but Arthur makes the experience pleasant and gets the job done! Best car service I have ever come across!