Business Solutions

Glenn's Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
David M.
04/27/2022
My man,Glenn.
I have used a lot of mechanics in my 55 years of driving. No more looking for me. I’m here for the duration.

Scott B.

Best deal in town.
Honesty and affordable

Rikki B.
02/09/2022
Have been doing business with Glenn and family for years. Outstanding, honest, professional , and they serve cookies at 🎄❤️
Love doing business with Glenn and Family. Have been taking my cars to Glenn for years! Honest, reliable, always take care of the problem! AND they serve...

Scott M.
02/09/2022
Fast Service
I dropped off my truck for a headlight to be replaced. Before I could cross the street for a cup of coffee I got a call letting me know my truck was ready....