CG
Cesar G.
Watsonville, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/12/2021
Great customer service from everyone!!
I have been taken my cars at Glenn's for years. Great customer service and very professional. The best in town!!

02/09/2021
Costomer service
Honesty has been a rare thing for Americans these last four years. This is one place I can trust.

Joy S.
Capitola, CA
Volkswagen Touareg
02/02/2021
Like family
Glenn and crew are like family. I trust them completely and always look forward to our interactions. Dropping off the car and walking on East Cliff While I wait is also a bonus! Thank you for the personal touch and all you do!

LH
Lyn H.
01/20/2021
Glenn's is the best
Glenn's takes great care of my vehicles. Couldn't ask for better mechanics or customer service. Honest, knowledgeable, caring.

Richard S.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2021
1993 Dodge Dakota truck clutch repair
Again, as usual, Glenn and his crew have done an excellent job. They found a defective part and expedited the delivery and still came in under the quote costs. My new clutch works better than when I purchased the truck new. I don't know how they do it but kudos.

01/08/2021
Honesty, excellent customer service and dependability.
The best thing I ever did for my car was to take it to Glenn's Auto Repair. Glenn and the staff go above and beyond to provide the best service possible.

Beverly S.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2021
Great people, great work,,, they even remember you first name ;-)
I have been going to Glenn's for some years. I have total confidence.

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
01/03/2021
I'm so glad we found Glenn's when we retired to Santa Cruz
My wife and I left our trusted Marin County mechanic wen we moved to Santa Cruz upon retiring.

We just figured we'd go to the Honda and Toyota Dealers here since that was easy. After we both had horrible experiences at those two dealerships, I dug in and asked around.

Glenn's was highly recommended by a guy whose opinion I really valued. I took a ride by and it looked a little old school to me. So I questioned my buddy again. He told me to try Glenn's and if I didn't like it, he'd pay the service.

I'm glad I went. Glenn, Meghan, Carly, and the wizards in shop have been just terrific. I come up with weird issues--along with my usual services, and not only has Glenn fixed the odd ball stuff, but he always leaves me with service bulletins from Honda describing why he took the course he did.

Since I'm a geezer, I asked him if he could check my heart and pacemaker--since I trust him that much. He gives you the Glenn smile and says something like, "Probably not a good idea, but come by for coffee and we'll talk things over." He'll probably have a "service bulletin" describing what I need. (Besides psychotherapy.)

Great place.

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
12/03/2020
They care. They're consistently good at fixing things. They're nice.
I'm in my second or third year as a happy client of Glenn's. When we retired and moved here from Marin. We went to the Honda/Toyota dealerships instead of trying to find a good independent mechanic like we had in Marin. Mistake.

After some huge disappointments at the Dealers, a friend recommend Glenn's.

All the good stuff I'd say about this Shop is going to sound like hype. Do yourself a favor and look at all of the reviews. Then, take a moment to drop by his shop and meet their folks. I give them my highest recommendation.

Scott M.
Capitola, CA
11/21/2020
Best place!
Friendly, knowledgeable people. Thorough inspection and service.

10/23/2020
Honest, reliable, service oriented.
Thanks so much for taking such great care of Henry Ford.

GE
Giant E.
10/21/2020
the almighty Dodge
Is back on the road and the rebuilt trani is great.

Kelley S.
10/07/2020
Excellent Service, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Integrity
I appreciate how knowledgeable everyone is including the people in the office. They are always courteous, on time, and informative. I love the detailed records they keep. The cost for their service is competitive and fair. My car is getting older and I want to keep it working at its best for as long as possible. I've experienced all sorts of weird issues related to my car not be driven during Covid19. For instance, I had not put gas in my car for over 2 months and my fuel door wasn't opening properly. Glenn's Auto identified the issue and fixed it right up. I feel confident if I ask them about whether a repair is needed, I will get an honest answer along with a recommendation for when I should have a repair done. I'm delighted I found them.

GE
Giant E.
09/10/2020
their service is awesome
Glenns auto always takes care of me.
This time they were able to pick up my truck and do the work while I was out of town.
I'm glad I live close enough for them to do that for me.

TA
Tony A.
Ram 1500
08/31/2020
Fantastic service and work!
The best service, repairs, maintenance and honesty! No other repair shop or service, including the great front office lady’s can be found anywhere in Santa Cruz! Thanks so much!