Kevin S.
Volkswagen CC
08/19/2019
AC Recharge
Great service as usual. Needed to figure out why my AC stopped blowing cold. Glenn's found that I had a couple of O-rings that had gone bad. Changed them out and refilled with dye to determine any further leaks, and I was good to go.

Thanks

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
08/16/2019
Old school Santa Cruz
Glenn's is old school Santa Cruz. They are very friendly and Top Shelf at auto repair. I have lived in SC county for close to 60 years and must say they are the Best at what they do. It's the only place I will take my car from now on. Highly Recommend~!!!

Suzanne S.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2019
Feels like home
A super friendly place with very helpful and accommodating staff. Will continue to get my autocare here. thank you!

Donna S.
Nissan Maxima
07/31/2019
Trust, honesty and integrity
I just want to say that I rarely write a review on a business (not for any particular reason). But I have been going to Glenn's for about 10 years and he has taken excellent care of my 2000 Maxima, it is running strong for 19 years old! My very last experience with them left me so thankful that they are a part of my team/tribe. My starter had suddenly gone out as I started my car for work. This happened on a Thursday and I had to be towed. A little panicked that this happened right before my busy weekend and the thought of being without a car was a little uneasy. Long story short, lol...I had my car back by 3:00 the next day! Now I realize that this may not always happen but it did for me. I have recommended them to many friends and clients.

06/11/2019
I wouldn't trust anyone else
We've been going to Glenn since we moved back to town. The shop is professional, and a ride home is always offered! The work is always fully explained, and the costs are always fair. I always feel safe knowing my vehicle was looked over by Glenn's Auto Repair. A quality shop, owned by quality people. Family run business, Glenn's daughter runs the office and she probably knows more about cars than anyone i know! Work is always timely and well done. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

AA
Anne A.
05/27/2019
Keeping my old truck humming along!
I know I can always trust Glenn and the crew to tell me honestly what needs work on my old truck and what can be left for another service appt. Great service with a smile-always. Anne

RL
Rosina L.
Saturn VUE
05/26/2019
Great work. Very friendly. Was able to get an appointment right away.
Great work. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had not been there for a while and they got me in right away.

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
05/15/2019
Friendly, honest and a local business rather than a chain
The people that work in the office are friendly and helpful. I trust what I am told about my car. Also they are willing to take me home and pick me up after my car is finished.

Don D.
Toyota Avalon
05/12/2019
Great staff, fast service
We have taken our cars to Glenn’s for more than 25 years. They always stand by their work and do a fantastic job of keeping us informed of how’re repair is going and if there are any problems that they discover while doing the repair work.

Richard S.
Dodge Dakota
05/06/2019
My old Dodge truck service
Again, as usual, Glenn and his crew have provided excellent service. I can't ask for better help with my poor old Dodge pickup. If is wasn't for their attention to detail my old truck would probably be crushed by now. I am really attached to my old truck and Glenn keeps it running perfectly and safely. Thanks a whole bunch you guys.

Livia M.
04/26/2019
Never any other mechanic shop for my car but Glenn' s!
My experience with Glenn' s work started with a big ole' breaks job on an older car: I was so surprised about how reasonable was his bill. He gave me such good advice I bugged him shamelessly asking for his opinion often for new cars I was considering. The guys at the shop helped me a number of times with a flat tire (put my spare on) and other minor trouble, without asking for a dime. Meagan at the office is just so kind and efficient, and all that needs to happen at Glenn' s happens fast, you know you paid a reasonable price, and you know you got a truly knowledgeable team, guided by a man who works with your best interest in mind. ....yes, I' m that happy about Glenn. : )

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/23/2019
Tops!
Correct diagnosis and prompt repair with fair price. Glenn's has fixed several of my cars over 10 years.

CR
Cathy R.
03/20/2019
100% Honest Shop
Glenns Auto repair is an excellent shop. They are honest and competent. They have an excellent staff. I always take my car there for minor and major repairs. There isn't a better place around! I highly recommend you take your vehicle there!

Dan D.
Isuzu
03/14/2019
Glenn's is the best!
Always reliable, trustworthy, and pleasant to work with.

GH
Gail H.
Acura TL
03/04/2019
Best quality, trustworthy car repair ever
Always: reliable, trustworthy, takes care of my car so that I feel safe.
Simply the best

I recommend Glenn’s auto
Great job again 20 years of satisfaction

01/15/2019
Love them!
They are super friendly and helpful! I trust them with my car 100%.

GB
Gail B.
01/04/2019
Honest and awesome work
My husbands truck needed to be worked on right away, they got it in and repaired same day! Always a good experience at Glenn’s

JJ
Julie J.
Saturn LW
11/19/2018
Saved Me Again!
As usual Glenn's is always helpful - even at the last minute - if humanly possible. My Saturn battery & my starter decided to crap out at the same time - just b4 my friday shift and my weekend. Fortunately Glenn's was able to find & get both items in time and get them installed just as I finishing my shift. Plus the cost was a little less than expected =)

WG
William G.
11/11/2018
Quaitly
Arrived for my appointment and vehicle was taken for it's servicing withing 5 - 10 minutes. Work was done promptly and vehicle was returned to me in under a half hour. This was a basic service. We have had other work done and had to leave it over night but they always are right back at it and my vehicle is pretty much done right on time.
Quality Work at a Fair Price.