WG
William G.
11/11/2018
Quaitly
Arrived for my appointment and vehicle was taken for it's servicing withing 5 - 10 minutes. Work was done promptly and vehicle was returned to me in under a half hour. This was a basic service. We have had other work done and had to leave it over night but they always are right back at it and my vehicle is pretty much done right on time.
Quality Work at a Fair Price.

Sherrie H.
10/31/2018
All of the people!!!!
You guys always do a great job with everything in a very timely manner. We will always recommend you to everyone. Thank you!

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/26/2018
Glenn is the best!
Glenn understands automobiles and knows just how to fix, tweak and adjust the aches and pains of an older model. Glenn is very truthful and trustworthy. Wonderful personal service. Thanks Glenn and Staff!

SA
Scott A.
10/22/2018
Everyone is helpful
everyone there is so professional and accommodating. I always appreciate everything they do for all our vehicles. Best mechanic ever!!!

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
09/10/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back. I'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
08/28/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back in town in a few weeks, and that a friend would be picking it up for him. Itfeels as though since he wasn't going to be there,
They could just pad the invoice! I 'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Ken S.
Mazda Protege
06/27/2018
got my AC working again
Glenn's diagnosed the problem with my AC, recharged it, replaced suspected valved that might have cause leaks...

TL
Tony L.
05/22/2018
Glenns Auto Repair
Honesty , Integrity , curtesy, professionalism.
These are the hallmarks of Gkenns . Best auto mechanics in Santa Cruz County and neighboring environs . Fair , reasonable rates

Mark M.
Capitola, CA
Toyota Prius v
04/19/2018
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
I never need to worry about Glenn's doing something shady. I'm always 100 percent confident that they only do what's necessary.

Steve M.
04/14/2018
Maintenance on our 2007 Prius
Another great experience having our cars serviced at Glenn's Auto Repair. The customer service is excellent along with the knowledge and experience of Glenn and his staff.

Ken S.
Mazda Protege
04/09/2018
great service--as always!
Thank you--Glenn, Megan, Kim, Carly--for keeping my Mazda going after ALL these years! I love supporting a local, family-owned business!

Steve M.
Toyota Prius v
04/06/2018
Best Service
Glenn’s Auto Repair has the very best service. Glenn and his staff are so kind and knowledgeable. I feel very fortunate that they can take care of all our car’s needs.

Richard S.
04/04/2018
Glenn's crew always looks after my best interests
They called me the day of the service and suggested that I change the air filter and wiper blades. I had forgot that the wiper blades were defective and I'm glad they changed the air filter for me. A service shop that I have trusted for decades and will continue to do so.

Thanks Glenn and crew!

Larry S.
Chevrolet Astro
03/11/2018
good pr
good to have mechinacs that are friendly, helpful an experienced an warrentee their service

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/08/2018
Thorough, trusted and down to earth
Thanks for fixing 'er up again while I was away. Brakes, headlight, washer pump...and thanks for keeping me up on the progress. Love your family style shop and love that you are in my neighborhood!! Used to have to come from Aptos.

CR
Cathy R.
03/08/2018
Great car care and honest friendly staff
Honest , thorough car care! Honest, friendly staff. No one is better than Glen and his staff!

TL
Tony L.
02/16/2018
Glenns auto repair
The best , most honest vehicle repair I have ever had the pleasure of conducting business with !!

MA

Gill M.
GMC Envoy
02/06/2018
Shox!
In and out as promised and I don't feel like I am driving around in a Bouncy House any more. Thanx Team Glenn's!

GS
Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/03/2018
Great service Glenn Davis for president make your car great again