HG
Henry G.
Ford Expedition
08/04/2020
Very honest And professional car care.
They’re very trustworthy.

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
07/24/2020
Attaboy!
Glenn and his staff treat us like family and are so much fun to be around! THAT topped with excellent service! Great dependability!
I always think of Glenn's FIRST! AND, we drive all the way from Los Gatos to do business with him!
Marie Yurosko

Marlo P.
Felton, CA
07/24/2020
The Best Auto Repair!
Glenn's Auto is the best auto repair place I have ever been to. They are the nicest family and provide excellent customer service. They communicate everything that's going on and explain all your options. I highly recommend them.

Jeff F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/18/2020
several of my cars:
Glenn's is very good at diagnosing the little things that keep cars running well, as well as major repairs.
I have taken several of my cars and truck there and always got the issues solved....great service and good value!

Steve M.
Toyota Prius v
07/11/2020
Excellent work and great customer service
I take my Prius in regularly to Glenn's for maintenance. Glenn is always so friendly as is the front office. The work is done in a timely manner. Any questions I have are addressed. It's a great place to take your car for service. I highly recommend this business!

LH
Lyn H.
07/10/2020
Glenn's takes great care of my vehicles
I have been taking my car and truck to Glenn's for years and he has always taken great care of my cars. I trust him to recommend any upcoming repairs I may need to deal with and his prices are always reasonable. The workmanship has always been excellent and I like being able to use a local family business. Glenn and Megan and their crew are great to work with. I've recommended this business many times. I feel fortunate to have found them.

KJ
Kamren J.
07/09/2020
quick, friendly, quality service
As per usual, my service at Glenn's auto repair was done quickly and with quality work. Their Covid precautions make me feel comfortable and they're always super friendly and very communicative. Highly recommend!

AA
Anne A.
Soquel, CA
07/01/2020
Thanks Team!
It takes a team to KEEP MY FORD F150 GOING...250k+ MILES strong.
Thank you team!
Best home town business !

MA
Mike A.
Nissan Frontier
06/03/2020
Excellent as Always
Even during these difficult times Glenn's is providing excellent service!

Suzanne S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/29/2020
Friendly and helpful
Glenn’s sent me an email to remind me that I was probably due to get an oil change, which was true. I could request my appointment day and time online and they called to work that out. I was late to pick up my truck and it was no problem. Megan, the receptionist, is always super friendly and the atmosphere makes me feel like I’m at a friend’s house.

Caryl M.
05/16/2020
Personal, friendly attention
I always get good service--couldn't be better, especially when Glenn walks up to pick up my car and brings it back himself. Where else do they treat you so good.

TC

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
04/16/2020
Boy, did I miss not having a place like Glenn's
After retiring, we moved to Santa Cruz County. We had had the same service folks in Marin for 30 years and we missed them hugely when we got here. We made trips to the Honda and Toyota Dealers because we didn't know any better.

I made a few queries--after being burned by "service writers" at the dealerships. My friend, Steve--a long-time local said, "Glenn's. You won't be disappointed." Boy, was he right.

I love the way Meagan juggles everything in the front office so that you KNOW the place runs well. I'll ask her some off the wall question about a service issue and I get a coherent and easy-to-understand explanation of the service, my bill, or the nature of internal combustion engines, etc.

Glenn seems to be every where at once--knowing what stage my service is at, what's happening with the other car in the next bay, and on and on. He remembers my tire tread from last trip, when I need to think about timing belts, and all the stuff, my pea-head couldn't handle on its own.

This is a good place. Would I recommend it to a friend? Duh. Try these folks.

Best,

Jocko

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/10/2020
Always the best, trusted service
Glenn and his family and staff give the best service and personalized experience that I trust and rely on. I don't know much about cars, so they make it easy for me :)

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
02/03/2020
Glenn's come through again
Once again, Glenn's Auto fixed the problem with my Mazda at a very agreeable cost. Thanks you guys and gals for the fine work and friendly service.