Lin B.
07/22/2021
Glenn's Auto is awesome!
Glenn and all the staff are always courteous and get the job done right!

LH
Lyn H.
07/02/2021
I love Glenn's
Honest, reliable, caring, family business.

AA
Anne A.
Soquel, CA
06/23/2021
Stellar Family business
Quick and efficient. Always friendly and a great job. Thanks!

Livia M.
06/19/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
I trust Glenn for quite a decade now, and I am grateful I found his shop. Everyone who works there is really helpful, and all my problems have always been addressed and resolved. Extreme courtesy, and the pleasure to give business to a family owned enterprise are a plus.

Stuart H.
05/11/2021
repeat customer
As always..Perfect, on time and as promised..

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
05/02/2021
Want expert care?
Glenn and his crew are wonderfully solicitous, helpful and friendly! So easy to call them family! I started going to Glenn a few years back at the recommendation of my daughter, Julie. And NOW I call him MY mechanic! I absolutely depend on him for the last word in keeping my old 2000 Buick in tip-top shape! She runs like a young filly and LOVES to go fast! She has bench seats, heated driver and passenger seats, and I'm trying to keep her running at her best until I can't drive anymore! I can't imagine any NEW car I would like better. I'll NEVER go back to bucket seats! We bought her in 2002 with 10,000 miles on her and she's been absolutely wonderful! She's MY car -- just like our dog is MY dog! Thanks, Glenn for your expert care! Marie Y

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
04/24/2021
Glenn's is There When You Really Need
Glenn's has always worked on our cars as scheduled services have come up. A week or so ago, a very unscheduled thing came up. Some rat went under my CRV and cut out my catalytic converter.

I had surgery coming up and was less than thrilled at having to deal with this. Carlee stepped in and worked with Triple A and expedited getting my car taken care of. The Triple A Adjuster was extremely happy at the photos and work that Glenn's did. And I was grateful for Carlee's work on my behalf. Triple A paid for everything based on the professional approach that Glenn's took to this matter.

After this episode, my wife said, 'I understand why you like this place so much.' Thanks, Glenn's.

Jocko

LH
Lisa H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/24/2021
Prompt and reliable service
Able to meet my repair and maintenance needs as well as flexible scheduling that allows for my work out of town.

SG
Sergio G.
Lincoln LS
03/24/2021
Lincoln Service
Glenn's is the best, so accommodating, professional, kind, and always communicating with us! We appreciate you there so much! The whole staff, thank you all!! We always have busy schedules, and they make it so easy to come drop off and explain the whole thing, and let us know promptly what we need and how long. I work in a car dealership, and they do an amazing job here, good feelings every time!

Rikki B.
03/18/2021
GLENNS AUTO
I have been going to Glenns for over 20 years!! They are the best!

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
03/12/2021
Glenn's come through again
They take excellent care of my vehicle every time bring it in for maintenance. Glenn's is the best car care place I have found in this area, and I have been here for over 50 years.

HC
Henry C.
Scotts Valley, CA
Ford E-150
03/05/2021
community working together
great working with professional people and the service is the best

CG
Cesar G.
Watsonville, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/12/2021
Great customer service from everyone!!
I have been taken my cars at Glenn's for years. Great customer service and very professional. The best in town!!

DN
Dorothy N.
02/09/2021
Costomer service
Honesty has been a rare thing for Americans these last four years. This is one place I can trust.

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/02/2021
Like family
Glenn and crew are like family. I trust them completely and always look forward to our interactions. Dropping off the car and walking on East Cliff While I wait is also a bonus! Thank you for the personal touch and all you do!