MY
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
05/02/2021
Want expert care?
Glenn and his crew are wonderfully solicitous, helpful and friendly! So easy to call them family! I started going to Glenn a few years back at the recommendation of my daughter, Julie. And NOW I call him MY mechanic! I absolutely depend on him for the last word in keeping my old 2000 Buick in tip-top shape! She runs like a young filly and LOVES to go fast! She has bench seats, heated driver and passenger seats, and I'm trying to keep her running at her best until I can't drive anymore! I can't imagine any NEW car I would like better. I'll NEVER go back to bucket seats! We bought her in 2002 with 10,000 miles on her and she's been absolutely wonderful! She's MY car -- just like our dog is MY dog! Thanks, Glenn for your expert care! Marie Y

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
04/24/2021
Glenn's is There When You Really Need
Glenn's has always worked on our cars as scheduled services have come up. A week or so ago, a very unscheduled thing came up. Some rat went under my CRV and cut out my catalytic converter.

I had surgery coming up and was less than thrilled at having to deal with this. Carlee stepped in and worked with Triple A and expedited getting my car taken care of. The Triple A Adjuster was extremely happy at the photos and work that Glenn's did. And I was grateful for Carlee's work on my behalf. Triple A paid for everything based on the professional approach that Glenn's took to this matter.

After this episode, my wife said, 'I understand why you like this place so much.' Thanks, Glenn's.

Jocko

LH
Lisa H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/24/2021
Prompt and reliable service
Able to meet my repair and maintenance needs as well as flexible scheduling that allows for my work out of town.

SG
Sergio G.
Lincoln LS
03/24/2021
Lincoln Service
Glenn's is the best, so accommodating, professional, kind, and always communicating with us! We appreciate you there so much! The whole staff, thank you all!! We always have busy schedules, and they make it so easy to come drop off and explain the whole thing, and let us know promptly what we need and how long. I work in a car dealership, and they do an amazing job here, good feelings every time!

Rikki B.
03/18/2021
GLENNS AUTO
I have been going to Glenns for over 20 years!! They are the best!

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
03/12/2021
Glenn's come through again
They take excellent care of my vehicle every time bring it in for maintenance. Glenn's is the best car care place I have found in this area, and I have been here for over 50 years.

HC
Henry C.
Scotts Valley, CA
Ford E-150
03/05/2021
community working together
great working with professional people and the service is the best

CG
Cesar G.
Watsonville, CA
Lexus ES 300h
02/12/2021
Great customer service from everyone!!
I have been taken my cars at Glenn's for years. Great customer service and very professional. The best in town!!

DN
Dorothy N.
02/09/2021
Costomer service
Honesty has been a rare thing for Americans these last four years. This is one place I can trust.

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/02/2021
Like family
Glenn and crew are like family. I trust them completely and always look forward to our interactions. Dropping off the car and walking on East Cliff While I wait is also a bonus! Thank you for the personal touch and all you do!

LH
Lyn H.
01/20/2021
Glenn's is the best
Glenn's takes great care of my vehicles. Couldn't ask for better mechanics or customer service. Honest, knowledgeable, caring.

Richard S.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2021
1993 Dodge Dakota truck clutch repair
Again, as usual, Glenn and his crew have done an excellent job. They found a defective part and expedited the delivery and still came in under the quote costs. My new clutch works better than when I purchased the truck new. I don't know how they do it but kudos.

DN
Dorothy N.
01/08/2021
Honesty, excellent customer service and dependability.
The best thing I ever did for my car was to take it to Glenn's Auto Repair. Glenn and the staff go above and beyond to provide the best service possible.

Beverly S.
Honda Civic Si
01/07/2021
Great people, great work,,, they even remember you first name ;-)
I have been going to Glenn's for some years. I have total confidence.

Jocko R.
Aptos, CA
01/03/2021
I'm so glad we found Glenn's when we retired to Santa Cruz
My wife and I left our trusted Marin County mechanic wen we moved to Santa Cruz upon retiring.

We just figured we'd go to the Honda and Toyota Dealers here since that was easy. After we both had horrible experiences at those two dealerships, I dug in and asked around.

Glenn's was highly recommended by a guy whose opinion I really valued. I took a ride by and it looked a little old school to me. So I questioned my buddy again. He told me to try Glenn's and if I didn't like it, he'd pay the service.

I'm glad I went. Glenn, Meghan, Carly, and the wizards in shop have been just terrific. I come up with weird issues--along with my usual services, and not only has Glenn fixed the odd ball stuff, but he always leaves me with service bulletins from Honda describing why he took the course he did.

Since I'm a geezer, I asked him if he could check my heart and pacemaker--since I trust him that much. He gives you the Glenn smile and says something like, "Probably not a good idea, but come by for coffee and we'll talk things over." He'll probably have a "service bulletin" describing what I need. (Besides psychotherapy.)

Great place.