Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
09/10/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back. I'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
08/28/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back in town in a few weeks, and that a friend would be picking it up for him. Itfeels as though since he wasn't going to be there,
They could just pad the invoice! I 'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .