Michael M.
Capitola, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020
They were very helpful & explained things is in detail where I understood them.
I would recommend Glenn’s Auto to anyone needing car repairs. The staff is friendly & helpful. Glenn is not only knowledgeable, he is able to explain things in terms that are understandable.

Lorenzo B.
06/27/2013 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business is prompt, courteous, honest and affordable. He appreciates the business for being honest because he does not find a lot of businesses like that.

KJ
Ken J.
Capitola, CA
Buick LeSabre
06/08/2013
Ken Johnson
Very good service & patience with my father who is 82. he brought a new used car that was having an electrical problem that no one could solve till we brought to Glenn's Auto Repair - they took the extra time to really source the problem over a couple of days. My father & family were very pleased with results. Only problem the battery still went dead after - but could the drain on the battery before damaged the battery's ability to charge - will know soon after replacing battery on monday. But if still problem I'm confident the Glenn's Auto will stand by their work and solve the if more detective work is needed on the wiring.

Sam S.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Sam is a completely satisfied customer.

Michael H.
04/15/2013 Category: Service
Michael said he was charged for an estimate.

EW
Ed W.
04/03/2013
I love these guys
on time, under estimate. how cool is that?

LE
Louanne E.
02/19/2013
My Needs
I have never had something that Glenn's Auto do for my car that was inferior. So, the service is 5 star. The price is 5 star. The service people are super friendly (and my dog loves Glenn and Megan).
So why the 4 star rating? I know nothing about cars, and my feeling of insecurity about them needs soothing. Glenn's tells me what they did and recommends what needs to be done. Bu, I need more. I need words that reassure me that my car is not going to leave me stranded. And, if it does so what are the most likely reasons. I need to know the consequences of what will happen if I don't do certain things to care for it. I need to be treated like a little old lady who hasn't a clue, which I am.
I would absolutely recommend Glenn's to others, which I already have on a number of occasions.

Jeff D.
Honda Accord
02/13/2013 Category: Service
Jeff said this business was better than average. However, the cost was unexpected.

JN
Jim N.
Honda Element
02/08/2013
Expertise and friendliness of staff
I've used Glenn's for many, many years. Only once (Dec. 2012) did they fail, in my opinion, to properly diagnose and repair my car. That was when the mechanic didn't notice that a right front bushing was cracked when they replaced the front struts. On Feb. 6, 2013, I took the car to Glenn's for an oil change and to diagnose a slight pull of the steering to the right. Only then did the mechanic discover the cracked bushing. I think he should have discovered it when replacing the struts. Now I'll need to have the bushing replaced for an additional labor charge, when it could have been done more economically when the struts were replaced.

ZD
Zachary D.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/11/2012 Category: Service
Zachary said this business is very friendly.

CT
Craig T.
Honda Accord
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Craig said everything was good. He said the mechanic at this business forgot to return his alternator core and he had to go retrieve the part.

AD
Austin D.
04/17/2012 Category: Service
Austin said the service was great. His vehicle was delayed for 2 days due to parts but that was okay with him. The staff explained all of the work to him.

SG
Sally G.
02/28/2012 Category: Service
Sally said this business is friendly and quick, but she needs to take her vehicle back because there is still an issue. She chose not to elaborate further.

RD
Rachel D.
Monterey, CA
01/30/2012 Category: Service
Rachel said this business was very expensive, and they were hard to fine.
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2012
Hi Rachel. We appreciate your business and we hope you will let us help you in the future with your car care needs. Unfortunately when your vehicle arrived at our shop we found that the previous work performed was done incorrectly. With great care we were able to repair your vehicle properly without having to perform major engine repairs. Thank you again for your business and your feedback.

CN
Cindy N.
11/03/2011 Category: Service
Cindy said they're always super friendly and they're really knowledgable.