CI
Cristina I.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/31/2019
The Best!
I just took my car in for its regular service. These guys are the best! They are professional, personable, efficient, and affordable. I've been taking my cars to them since I moved to Santa Cruz in 2000. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

LH
Lisa H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/30/2019
Scheduled Oil Change
In much appreciation for being flexible with scheduling my oil change as I was going out of town tomorrow for business and needed to get things taken care of before my trip. Timely service and grateful that the oil did not leak on my garage floor the
way it did with the last oil change at a different vendor. Thank you all for your great service.

Jennifer M.

Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/16/2019
Great place
Glenn’s auto is a local shop family run. I’ve been going there for many years.

TK
Theresa K.
09/14/2019
Glenn's Auto Repair ROCKS!!
I have been using Glenn's Auto Repair for about two years now and feel totally supported by Glenn and his staff. I always feel I get an honest deal, receive superb workmanship for car maintenance and fixes, and their customer service is AMAZING. We had a tricky problem and Glenn stayed on it, continuing to work until the problem was completely fixed. They even gave me credit for an oil change and filter! I finally found a place I can totally trust for service on my car! I HIGHLY recommend Glenn's Auto Repair!!

JE
John E.
Lexus GS 300
09/07/2019
Lexus checkup
As usual, Glenn's delivers! I dropped off my Lexus at 10.30 am, and had it back- oil changed, tires filled, liquids refreshed, with a clean bill of health, at 2.30 pm. If you are looking for talented mechanics, sound advice, from a family owned and operated garage- look no further than Glenn's!

Sue B.
Toyota Yaris
08/25/2019
Work is reliable, and timely
I just came in for a lube and oil, so was told it would take an hour. I came at the appointed time and didn't even get to finish reading the morning paper, the work was done so promptly. Actually, it took less than an hour, and I was on my way, feeling confident my car was in good shape. I appreciate the summary of what was done, what was checked, condition of the brakes, etc. somI am good to go for another six months--I don't drive that much any more.

CR
Cathy R.
08/24/2019
100% Honest Shop
Great shop! They work with you, and try to accommodate your scheduling needs. They are truly an honest shop! Would highly recommend if your looking for good mechanics!

Kevin S.
Volkswagen CC
08/19/2019
AC Recharge
Great service as usual. Needed to figure out why my AC stopped blowing cold. Glenn's found that I had a couple of O-rings that had gone bad. Changed them out and refilled with dye to determine any further leaks, and I was good to go.

Thanks

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
08/16/2019
Old school Santa Cruz
Glenn's is old school Santa Cruz. They are very friendly and Top Shelf at auto repair. I have lived in SC county for close to 60 years and must say they are the Best at what they do. It's the only place I will take my car from now on. Highly Recommend~!!!

Suzanne S.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2019
Feels like home
A super friendly place with very helpful and accommodating staff. Will continue to get my autocare here. thank you!

Donna S.
Nissan Maxima
07/31/2019
Trust, honesty and integrity
I just want to say that I rarely write a review on a business (not for any particular reason). But I have been going to Glenn's for about 10 years and he has taken excellent care of my 2000 Maxima, it is running strong for 19 years old! My very last experience with them left me so thankful that they are a part of my team/tribe. My starter had suddenly gone out as I started my car for work. This happened on a Thursday and I had to be towed. A little panicked that this happened right before my busy weekend and the thought of being without a car was a little uneasy. Long story short, lol...I had my car back by 3:00 the next day! Now I realize that this may not always happen but it did for me. I have recommended them to many friends and clients.

06/11/2019
I wouldn't trust anyone else
We've been going to Glenn since we moved back to town. The shop is professional, and a ride home is always offered! The work is always fully explained, and the costs are always fair. I always feel safe knowing my vehicle was looked over by Glenn's Auto Repair. A quality shop, owned by quality people. Family run business, Glenn's daughter runs the office and she probably knows more about cars than anyone i know! Work is always timely and well done. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

AA
Anne A.
05/27/2019
Keeping my old truck humming along!
I know I can always trust Glenn and the crew to tell me honestly what needs work on my old truck and what can be left for another service appt. Great service with a smile-always. Anne

RL
Rosina L.
Saturn VUE
05/26/2019
Great work. Very friendly. Was able to get an appointment right away.
Great work. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I had not been there for a while and they got me in right away.

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
05/15/2019
Friendly, honest and a local business rather than a chain
The people that work in the office are friendly and helpful. I trust what I am told about my car. Also they are willing to take me home and pick me up after my car is finished.

Don D.
Toyota Avalon
05/12/2019
Great staff, fast service
We have taken our cars to Glenn’s for more than 25 years. They always stand by their work and do a fantastic job of keeping us informed of how’re repair is going and if there are any problems that they discover while doing the repair work.

Richard S.
Dodge Dakota
05/06/2019
My old Dodge truck service
Again, as usual, Glenn and his crew have provided excellent service. I can't ask for better help with my poor old Dodge pickup. If is wasn't for their attention to detail my old truck would probably be crushed by now. I am really attached to my old truck and Glenn keeps it running perfectly and safely. Thanks a whole bunch you guys.

Livia M.
04/26/2019
Never any other mechanic shop for my car but Glenn' s!
My experience with Glenn' s work started with a big ole' breaks job on an older car: I was so surprised about how reasonable was his bill. He gave me such good advice I bugged him shamelessly asking for his opinion often for new cars I was considering. The guys at the shop helped me a number of times with a flat tire (put my spare on) and other minor trouble, without asking for a dime. Meagan at the office is just so kind and efficient, and all that needs to happen at Glenn' s happens fast, you know you paid a reasonable price, and you know you got a truly knowledgeable team, guided by a man who works with your best interest in mind. ....yes, I' m that happy about Glenn. : )

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/23/2019
Tops!
Correct diagnosis and prompt repair with fair price. Glenn's has fixed several of my cars over 10 years.