Latest Review almost 3 years ago

LARRY B.
San Jose, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK350
08/10/2015
James was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about getting our car back on the road. Thank you!!

ED
ERIC D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/24/2015
honest and competent service
James always provides an honest recommendation and high quality work. He quickly addresses concerns and aims to make each and every customer highly satisfied.
James C., Owner from Global Automotive Llc responded on 06/24/2015

Thanks so much for your Business and your review

best

James:)

BT
BOB T.
05/26/2015
Great personal service
I've been having work done by Global, on all my vehicles, for the last five years. Always great service and quality work. Highly recommended.

EP
ERIC P.
Toyota Celica
04/04/2015
Customer Service
James is the best. I count on him for honest service, and he delivers.

RD
Roxanne D.
Cupertino, CA
02/26/2015
close to my work
great service, honest guy, took special attention to other things that were broken.

IS
INGYUNG S.
Palo Alto, CA
Saab 9-3
02/25/2015
The Best in Auto Service/Repairs!
I am so thankful to have found James at Global Automotive. I have an aging Saab that I am very attached to, and he always does an excellent job of servicing it.

James:
- Is extremely knowledgeable and experienced,
- gives you quality work/service,
- pays attention to details to make sure that repairs are done right,
- is always flexible and accommodating to your busy schedule,
- is honest and trustworthy,
- provides great personalized customer service,
- charges very reasonable prices

In a nutshell, he is like having a Master Mechanic by your side whenever you need your car serviced or repaired!

IS

SP
SUMANT P.
Los Altos, CA
Mercedes-Benz S420
12/15/2014
Thorough work .. very clean
James is a pleasure to work with .. I am enjoying driving my car again -- a S420 '97 Benz.

AJ
ALICE J.
San Francisco, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/03/2014
James is Great!
I've been going to Global Automotive for about a year now (even after I've moved to San Francisco). James is reliable and always takes the best care of my car. His prices are reasonable and sure beats going to the dealer for servicing my MBZ. I appreciate that he will pick me up/drop me off at work while he services the car during the day. Such a convenience for people who work!
James C., Owner from Global Automotive Llc responded on 12/03/2014

Hello AJ

Thank you so very much for your great review.
we really do appreciate it..

Have a Great Holiday Season and Happy 2015 to you and your Family :)

James -Sue - Fluffy Cullen

DOUGLAS P.
Los Altos, CA
BMW 328i
11/04/2014
Great, honest service
Simple, honest service. Great work.