4.6

VM
V M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
V said she would recommend the business for service.

Jeremy G.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff was nice, amazing, tells the truth, only charges what is meant to be done, and he will never go to a different mechanic. He said everybody who works there is awesome.

AK
Andrew K.
10/24/2019
Great service, fair pricing, honest assessment, reliable work. Highly recommend this place

L
laith
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2019
Smart people , honest , good prices highly recommended
Best mechanic shop in houston BJ is a very smart person and he never give up if u have a big issue in the car

HA
Hasan A.
Katy, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Hasan said the service was great at the business.

AG
Ana G.
10/14/2019
GREAT SERVICE
HAD AN OIL CHANGE AND INSPECTION DONE ON MY CAR. I WAS IN AND OUT. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL.

Mazda CX-7
10/10/2019
Oil change & state inspection
The guys at GNS are prompt and efficient. I have referred several people and they too are pleased with the service they have received.

RD
Regina D.
10/07/2019
Transmission oil change
Straight forward information. Good service.

WN
William N.
10/01/2019
The best
Quick diagnosis. Very fast and friendly place to be, thank you.

Lathaniel B.
Fresno, TX
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Lathaniel said the service at the business was good and he has been going there for years. He drives out of his way to go there. He said they have great people and great service and he will continue to do business with them.

Jolawnda L.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Jolawnda said that the place was good.

SN
Steven N.
Toyota Tundra
09/27/2019
Quick service and good price
I have been bringing my vehicles here for years and they always hey me in and out quickly.

RD
Regina D.
Dodge Caliber
09/23/2019
Oil Change and Information
I drive from across town to this shop because the service is always quick and the oil change price is reasonable. The owner or manager at my last visit answered my questions regarding my daughter’s car. He also voluntarily looked up recall in my own car.

AI
Abraham I.
Texas
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Abraham said that the job was perfect. There were no problems after they did the job.

M
Maurice
Nissan Rogue Select
09/20/2019
Service was very fast
I went in for an oil change but I'm confused because I thought I was getting synthetic oil but the odometer reading for the next oil change only showed 3000 miles not 5000?

09/17/2019
Dishonest
I thought that this was an outstanding, trustworthy place but I was wrong. I had excellent service from Victor and Carlos (they earned the two stars) a few time previously but that’s where the good stops. The overweight guy in the front is a dishonest, money hungry crook. I brought my vehicle in after being quoted a price to get a leak fixed. The quote mentioned the parts price and labor price totaling around $400. The day of the repair: I got to the shop at 2:30p and they started on my vehicle at 3p. They were finished by 5:30p which is 2.5 hours. I was charged for 3.5 hours of labor plus I overheard the guy tell him that I needed a different part then what was quoted on the sheet. So I’m confused but I just want my vehicle fixed so I just equate it to they are dishonest/greedy but that’s probably the worst it could get, wrong. The worse part of it all was that they left my check engine light on and when I returned the next day, the overweight guy tells me that there is “something else” wrong with my car and that they would charge me 100/part plus labor to repair it. Now I’m fuming. I ask why wasn’t the issue caught yesterday, that way it could be repaired at the same time the mechanic supposedly fixed the other issue. The overweight guy says “well I wasn’t here, so I don’t know what happened”. Now I have wasted gas and time to come back to the shop only to leave frustrated because I wasn't paying them more money and get ripped off again and now my car is making a noise it never made before and running horribly. Bottom line- there are too many other shops in Houston especially that area to do business with but at least I know they cannot be trusted and take my business elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

CA
Crystal A.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said the business was very quick and knowledgeable. They did exactly what needed to be done to her vehicle with no extra cost added to her bill.

G
Gerando
Honda Element
09/13/2019
Ac
They did a good job fixing my ac.

09/07/2019
Efficient and quick
I like taking my vehicle here. They are quick and efficient.

GH
Gilbert H.
09/06/2019
Trust worthy
I've been going to them for a few years never fixed anything didn't need it even when I had wrong diagnosis they only did the work required and informed me on the changes even if they made less owner is a guy who deserves my respect because he respects his customers