Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Nanette M.
Selkirk, NY
Mercury Montego
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Nanette said the business did not fix the problem on her vehicle and had to return it to be serviced again.

NS
Nick S.
Endicott, NY
12/05/2015 Category: Service
Nick said his experience with this facility was extremely disappointing. This business told him that his serpentine belt needed to be replaced because it failed the DMV code. According to the DMV code his belt passed. Belts with cracks do pass and belts with chunks out do not. Additionally, this business wanted to charge him $162 for replacing the belt, where another business was certainly more fair and charged him only $79 for the part and labor.

R W.
Freehold, NY
03/28/2014
Rip Off Rude
Some work was done on my GF's vehicle prior to this event. It was in bad shape. I called up and asked questions. Where to begin. First he quoted her some ridiculous amount, I called and was issued a different quote, due to being a male who they couldn't scam. I asked what kind of parts they used they said GM Parts. They also used repaired parts not brand new. I said I would prefer after market parts I would even buy the parts. I said I run NAPA on my SS and Sierra. I was told NAPA were bad products and they couldn't guarantee the work. Seeing how NAPA has warranties with everything. I only run high performance parts. He charged her for parts and then ended up using repaired parts is ridiculous. First he told my gf he spoke to her dad and her bf. Her father is deceased. Guy got an attitude with her because she is a woman and tried to scam her. I know this sounds made up but its the truth. Guy got mad because I told her she was being screwed and told her to take it somewhere else...so she did and she got everything fixed and more for cheaper. He tried to quote me on 1700.00 and her at 2200.00 Amazing how that works. Place is a joke. Go there if you want to get ripped off and listen to these made up reviews. Also the guy tried to lie to her saying I told him not to do maintenance that later led to more being required. Garbage! It ended up getting done for 900.00 so the place is a rip off

EM
Erica M.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/03/2013
Very Expensive
I was charged almost $400 for a $70 part. Being a woman and told it was going to be finished in one hour I agreed and paid for the service . The total was almost $600 to replace a wheel baring and hub with two hours of labor. Everyone I told just shook their heads and said I got robbed.