John S.
07/30/2021
Fast, great. Knows his stuff!
Terry is the best! My car died! Had it towed to Goldstar! Terry checked it out! Mind you he was already busy! Alternater & battery plus serpentine belt was bad ! Had everything running by 4. Terry knows cars! Have went to him for years! Never steered me wrong!

LYNN S.
07/25/2021
Catherine and Terry and the entire crew are awesome. They are friendly, knowledgable and fair. . . They do incredible work at a fair price
Goldstar is an amazing business. They are honest, friendly, and do amazing work. . . They keep both my vehicles safe and running great!! I would never take my "babies" to anyone else. I have had my experiences with other places and Goldstar is indeed the gold standard!! They are an amazing group of wonderful and talented people. I highly recommend.

07/20/2021
Service is great, staff friendly, honest and courteous. Work is always done correctly.
No half done back yard mechanics here.

This is my gi to shop.

TW
TOM W.
Akron, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
07/19/2021
great service
Great professional repairs and took care of the issues quickly at a great price. Thanks again to our one and only trusted repair shop!

AR
Alan R.
Massillon, OH
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Alan said the staff improved his vehicle's performance.

LW
Larenzo W.
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Larenzo said there was not much to be done in his vehicle and the service was average.
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Hi Larenzo, I see that you had a wheel alignment performed by us after you had suspension work performed elsewhere. I'm not sure what you mean when you say there was not much to be done in your vehicle. If you are having any issues with your vehicle, feel free to come in and we can check into that intermediate shaft play and that TPMS sensor issue we notated on your bill. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you.

Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Hi Larenzo, I see that you had a wheel alignment performed by us after you had suspension work performed elsewhere. I'm not sure what you mean when you say there was not much to be done in your vehicle. If you are having any issues with your vehicle, feel free to come in and we can check into that intermediate shaft play and that TPMS sensor issue we notated on your bill that was later found laying in the middle of the street. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you.

JANET B.
07/01/2021
Goldstar is fabulous. Friendly staff and great work. Thank you!
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Janet. It is always a pleasure servicing your vehicles.

Joseph D.
06/25/2021
Very helpful. Always get the job done right.
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you Joseph! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

JOSEPH D.
Honda Civic Si
06/24/2021
Very efficient
They do excellent work. Very efficient
Very personable.

LYNN S.
06/24/2021
They do excellent work and their customer service is outstanding
As always, Terry, Catherine and the crew went above and beyond in their ability to diagnose and repair my classic and their customer service is amazing. They are outstanding!!
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you, Lynn. It is always a pleasure to service your vehicles.

BW
Beverly W.
Akron, OH
Jeep Liberty
06/16/2021
Perfection
Super professional service as always and we thank you. We will never go anywhere else.

06/08/2021
Very Good Service
The service was very good and competent. Did a great job of keeping me informed and did not try to sell me unnecessary work.

Don C.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Don said that they have fast service and good service. They're interested in getting the job done right and quickly.
Terry B. from Goldstar Autocare responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you, Don! We hope to see you next time your vehicle needs service.

GB
GREGORY B.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/28/2021
Goldstar is beast!
Whatever you need, they can handle, big or small; oil changes, air conditioning charge, tire repair, exhaust repair, engine diagnostic, engine replacement, alignments, new tires, etc. Ive been a customer for over 20 years and have never gone anywhere else.

James A.
05/22/2021
Gold Star Auto helps me to keep my cool.
During a heat wave my Air Conditioner stopped working. Gold Star Auto fixed my AC quickly and effectively. Gold Star Auto helps me to keep my cool.