Business Solutions

Interstate Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JO
John O.
09/23/2022
Great guys and service
Hassan, Dan, and the rest are professional and reasonable. I always take my cars to them.

09/13/2022
Tire Repair - Quick, low cost, & professional
I had a screw in my tire. The team fixed the hole with a plug, swapped out my spare tire and even put it back in the right secured position in my truck. Went...

09/13/2022
great
absolutely recommend these guys!so nice, fast, and commutative! nobody likes car trouble, but this place eases the pain!

LT
Lela T.
09/10/2022
Didn't fix my car
Didn't fix my car

ZE
Zach E.
09/10/2022
Insane quality care and customer service.
Zero hidden fees. Class acts. These guys got my vehicle up and running in no time. They are professionals and know exactly what they’re doing. Side note....