Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Winona, TX
Nissan Armada
10/23/2018
Buying set of new tires
Every time we come in everyone is very helpful and very polite.

SJ
SERENA J.
Nissan Maxima
10/23/2018
The best service center around!
Goolsbee always provides the best and most honest service in Tyler. They are so helpful in providing options and what is best for your vehicle! This is the only place I come to have my car serviced.

MARY H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/10/2018
Little truck
Excellent and quick service.
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 10/11/2018

Mary,
Thank you for doing business with Goolsbee Tire Service and giving us a 5 star review. Whenever we can be of service to you please do not hesitate to stop in.

JULI L.
09/28/2018
Excellent service as always!
Have used Goolsbee's for many years! Always excellent service!
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks for confidence you have in our company and
sharing it with others. Always appreciate your business.

OL
ODIS L.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
09/20/2018
THE GOOD SERVICE AND THE PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE IT!
same as above,it does'nt get any better!

JIM R.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/08/2018
oil change and tire rotation
the hostess was great

08/06/2018
very friendly staff
The lady at the front desk is funny and very nice. Clean facility. I had an appointment but it still took an hour and a half.
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 08/06/2018

Brenda,

Just wanted to thank you for your business and apologize for taking longer to get your  vehicle done than anticipated. We are not a quick lube but we do like to look over the vehicle while it is here. If we do not have other customers at the same time and can put 2 techs on a vehicle I do and it doesn’t take as long. Hope you understand and will let us change your oil again.

RP
ROLANDO P.
07/19/2018
My wife and I always have our vehicles serviced and tire needs done at Goolsbee. Their customer service is amazing. They’re quick and prices are very reasonable.

BJ
BRIAN J.
Mineola, TX
Chevrolet
06/30/2018
Front end alignment
I went to Goolsbee for a steering issue in my 71 C/10 pick up. Brian the service tech knew exactly what the issue was. He adjusted my steering box then did a alignment and I watched him do it. Brian is very good. Then they rotated and balanced my tires. Now my truck drives straight down the road

JOE R.
06/27/2018
Great employees

RON R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2018
tire work
Goolsbee does fine work, the staff are friendly and are sincere about your needs!

ANTHONY M.
Ford Expedition
04/24/2018
Needed to get tires changed badly, they looked at em, said I may need an alignment and then got me a super quick quote .
Quote was v reasonable and then the salesman stated that if I didn't need an alignment they would deduct that from the price.
They got my car at lunch and was ready to pick up after work.
AND they even dropped me bk to work when I left my car off!!
What a great service !!
The whole experience was friendly, trustworthy and v efficient.
I will recommend to everyone that this is the only place to go.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Mr. McGee.... Thank You for the Awesome Review and Shout out about our Customer Service. Our Customer Service is Really what sets us apart from the Rest. With 65+ Years of Quality Sales and Service... It is the Staple to our Brand. Please keep us in mind for All of your Maintaince Needs. We also provide Brakes and Oil Changes too. Once Again.... It is our Pleasure to Serve You. - Big Mike

GS
GINA S.
Winona, TX
Nissan Armada
04/21/2018
Awesome
Everyone is very helpful & nice. Always takes very good care of my vehicle.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Gina... Thank You for your Kind Words. It's always good to recieve positive Reviews. We work very hard to go above and beyond to "Wow" our Guest. We know that you have a choice where to take your Vehicles. We are Honored that you have choosen Goolsbee Tire Service to do just that. Take Care - Big Mike

BA
BRIAN A.
Mineola, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
03/24/2018
My visit
I have been to Goolsbee twice about my 1968 camaro. They have fixed my problems and not overcharged me. Anyone with a classic vehicle like mine needs to talk to Brian, the service technician. Chip the service manager will steer you in the right direction. I will continue using Goolsbee for my camaro issues.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Brian... Thank You for the Great Review. And You are Right. Our Mechanic Brian IS the Best in the Business. The Quicker we get the word out... the Better Off EVERYBODY will be. I know you probably run with a Classic Car Group. Please tell them about the great Service and Excellant care that Brian and Chip Delivered to you. Take Care - Big Mike

SP
SHANDA P.
Gilmer, TX
Cadillac CTS
03/01/2018
The Best in Town !!!!
Same day service !! Wonderful people and atmosphere.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Mrs. Parker.... This is Mike Daniels. Thank You So Much for the Positive Review. We Really do Appreciate it. In Today's Competitive World... It's Great to Know that the Folks that got you to the Dance... Still want to Dance. Please tell Everyone I said Hello. Thank You - Big Mike

BN
BRAD N.
GMC Yukon XL
02/16/2018
Great Experience!!!!!
Goolsbee is a Very honest and trustworthy business. They do not try to sell you something you don't need, which is greatly appreciated, Thank you for that.

RA
RICHARD A.
Toyota Tundra
02/13/2018
Courtesy of Service
I was very pleased with the service today. The serviceman was very polite, caring, and kind. His response time was good, approximately 30 minutes. He was most helpful.

I thought $64 was a little high for changing the tire but I could be incorrect. Overall I rate the service great.

DALE S.

MARY H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/09/2018
Little truck
My little truck got an oil change and a new filter. All of his hoses and belts where checked, battery check, tires checked and aired up and had a little coolant added to radiator. Even tho he is 27 years old, now he is ready to go another 27.