Johnnie R.
03/25/2021
Amazing Tire and Auto Service Business
My wife is from Tyler and I'm from Detroit. We're snowbirds. My 1985 needed some work. Chip said bring it in. It was up on a hoist for inspection quickly. He said what it needed and to bring it back the next day. I did and Chip, one of the front desk sales people came back and did an amazing lube job on the front end of the car and explained what and why he was doing it. He also inspected my shocks and found they were in good condition. He told me I had rear air shocks and showed me where and how to operate them. He inspected the whole underside of the car and found my exhaust system was rubbing against the drive shaft. He told me where to go to solve that problem. The work was super professional ,quick and I mean quick. To top that off my repair bill was so low I was shocked. What a pleasant surprise.
I also got to meet the business owner Rheann Goolsbee. She is very pleasant and unassuming. She still has a family place in Winona which is where we live. She's expanding her business like gangbusters. I wish her all the continued success in the world. Chip and the entire staff are a helluva team.
Johnnie B. Rambus, a very satisfied customer

RANDY B.
02/09/2021
I will always go to Goolsbee's for my auto needs. Fast, friendly service, reasonable prices, and lovely visits with others in the waiting area. I love this place!

01/04/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Great owners and staff who always take care of our car needs and provide great customer service.

DEBORAH M.
12/06/2020
Very Professional and Polite!!
I have been going to Goolsbee Tire for awhile now!! I will never go anywhere else they are honest and very polite!! They have always provided professional service for my vehicles!! I feel safe and secure when I leave there!! They Are the BEST!!

CF
CHARLES F.
11/27/2020
Family time while getting tires.
Always a pleasure to visit this store. It almost like a family reunion. Everyone friendly and helpful One of the many reasons i buy from local families. You cannot get better service or prices anywhere. And I was in and out in less than one hour. Thank you and God bless your big family there at Goolsbee.

Lindale, TX
11/18/2020
Excellent repair experience
I called and spoke with Chip about the issues with my SUV and he was confident they could find the problem and fix it. I dropped it off the next morning when they opened and shortly after got my first call from Chip with an update and estimated cost for all the possibilities. He informed me that there was one part that I may or may not need but he didn't want to remove the part blocking the one in question because if he did I would be forced to repair it or have it towed. I was so thankful that he let me make the decision instead of just taking it into his own hands and forcing me to spend money. I told him to go ahead with the repairs. A little while later he called again with an update that the covered up part was in fact still in great condition and didn't need to be replaced saving me money! The service and communication was exceptional at Goolsbee Tire in Tyler and I will definitely be back for years to come whenever I need to have something serviced that they offer. Thank you Chip!!

ANTHONY M.
Ford Expedition
10/03/2020
Great service and trustworthy
As always , great experience. Honest , friendly and trustworthy. Take your car nowhere else

PC
PEGGY C.
09/30/2020
Excellent service at Goolsbee’s
I highly recommend Goolsbee’s. In addition to efficient service, the staff is courteous and friendly. Very accommodating to your automotive needs.

KR
KADARIUS R.
Ram Pickup
09/25/2020
KD R

RANDY B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/23/2020
Supporting local business is important to us, and Goolsbee's has a well deserved reputation for excellent service. They are friendly and professional. We highly recommend Goolsbee's.

MARY H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/28/2020
Little truck
Service great and now I have windshield wipers that work.

CR
CORDELL R.
Ford Edge
08/27/2020
Friendly staff
Good people good service good price on my tires good finance up to 100 days same as cash very happy with my purchase

NL
NORMAN L.
Arp, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/14/2020
Chip knows what he is doing and can service the car so quick
Service is great - prob,em is located and repaired in a short time
Chip alway repairs the problem or sevices the car quickly -we always can wait for the car

CURTIS W.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/29/2020
Courteous, fast and reliable
Customer friendly. Minimal wait time even without an appointment

MARY H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/28/2020
Little truck
Always get good service on my little truck. When your vehicle is 29 years old, it is not easy to find good service for it.