Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mineola, TX
Chevrolet
06/30/2018
Front end alignment
I went to Goolsbee for a steering issue in my 71 C/10 pick up. Brian the service tech knew exactly what the issue was. He adjusted my steering box then did a alignment and I watched him do it. Brian is very good. Then they rotated and balanced my tires. Now my truck drives straight down the road

JOE R.
06/27/2018
Great employees

RON R.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2018
tire work
Goolsbee does fine work, the staff are friendly and are sincere about your needs!

ANTHONY M.
Ford Expedition
04/24/2018
Needed to get tires changed badly, they looked at em, said I may need an alignment and then got me a super quick quote .
Quote was v reasonable and then the salesman stated that if I didn't need an alignment they would deduct that from the price.
They got my car at lunch and was ready to pick up after work.
AND they even dropped me bk to work when I left my car off!!
What a great service !!
The whole experience was friendly, trustworthy and v efficient.
I will recommend to everyone that this is the only place to go.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Mr. McGee.... Thank You for the Awesome Review and Shout out about our Customer Service. Our Customer Service is Really what sets us apart from the Rest. With 65+ Years of Quality Sales and Service... It is the Staple to our Brand. Please keep us in mind for All of your Maintaince Needs. We also provide Brakes and Oil Changes too. Once Again.... It is our Pleasure to Serve You. - Big Mike

GS
GINA S.
Winona, TX
Nissan Armada
04/21/2018
Awesome
Everyone is very helpful & nice. Always takes very good care of my vehicle.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Gina... Thank You for your Kind Words. It's always good to recieve positive Reviews. We work very hard to go above and beyond to "Wow" our Guest. We know that you have a choice where to take your Vehicles. We are Honored that you have choosen Goolsbee Tire Service to do just that. Take Care - Big Mike

BA
BRIAN A.
Mineola, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
03/24/2018
My visit
I have been to Goolsbee twice about my 1968 camaro. They have fixed my problems and not overcharged me. Anyone with a classic vehicle like mine needs to talk to Brian, the service technician. Chip the service manager will steer you in the right direction. I will continue using Goolsbee for my camaro issues.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Brian... Thank You for the Great Review. And You are Right. Our Mechanic Brian IS the Best in the Business. The Quicker we get the word out... the Better Off EVERYBODY will be. I know you probably run with a Classic Car Group. Please tell them about the great Service and Excellant care that Brian and Chip Delivered to you. Take Care - Big Mike

SP
SHANDA P.
Gilmer, TX
Cadillac CTS
03/01/2018
The Best in Town !!!!
Same day service !! Wonderful people and atmosphere.
Mike D. from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 04/30/2018

Mrs. Parker.... This is Mike Daniels. Thank You So Much for the Positive Review. We Really do Appreciate it. In Today's Competitive World... It's Great to Know that the Folks that got you to the Dance... Still want to Dance. Please tell Everyone I said Hello. Thank You - Big Mike

BN
BRAD N.
GMC Yukon XL
02/16/2018
Great Experience!!!!!
Goolsbee is a Very honest and trustworthy business. They do not try to sell you something you don't need, which is greatly appreciated, Thank you for that.

RA
RICHARD A.
Toyota Tundra
02/13/2018
Courtesy of Service
I was very pleased with the service today. The serviceman was very polite, caring, and kind. His response time was good, approximately 30 minutes. He was most helpful.

I thought $64 was a little high for changing the tire but I could be incorrect. Overall I rate the service great.

DALE S.

MARY H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/09/2018
Little truck
My little truck got an oil change and a new filter. All of his hoses and belts where checked, battery check, tires checked and aired up and had a little coolant added to radiator. Even tho he is 27 years old, now he is ready to go another 27.

MIKE R.
GMC Pickup
01/04/2018
the people
did just what asked you guys are the best for your word and service thank you

MARTY M.
Overton, TX
Buick LeSabre
Rotation & Balance Tires
Was assisted shortly after arriving. My hubcaps required a special key, which was helped by the gentleman behind the desk. I was further directed to Caps & Tails to see if a key could be purchased. Very pleased with the service!

RP
ROLANDO P.
Friendly , Fast service
Got my oil change right after work in less than an hour. Friendly service and fair price.

MIKE M.
Arp, TX
Dodge
A bit slow today
I love Goolsbee and will continue to use them, but it sure took a long time to get my tires installed. I got there before the doors opened in order to try to avoid a long wait, but that didn't make a difference.

NL
NORMAN L.
Arp, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/18/2017
Repealed damaged tire
Thanks for the fast service

VG
VIRGINIA G.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/02/2017
Very friendly & helpful
Everyone is very nice
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 11/02/2017

We appreciate you taking your time to respond to your service at Goolsbee Tire.  Good products and great customer service are our priorities.  We look forward to serving your tire/automotive needs in the future.  Again, thank you for choosing Goolsbee Tire Service Inc.

AF
AMY F.
Jeep Liberty
10/17/2017
excellent !
The entire staff is excellent and we go there because of how Chip takes such great care of my daughter and I to ensure we are safe! Scott and his wife are such great people and I'll always use their services as long as I am in Texas!
Amy Fish
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for taking your time to rate your service at Goolsbee Tire Service Inc.  We so appreciate loyal customers as customer service is one of our top priorities.  We look forward to serving your tire/automotive needs in the future.  Thanks again for your business.

NA
NELDA A.
GMC Acadia
10/06/2017
you were very nice and fair
all was well done
Rheanne G., President from Goolsbee Tire And Service responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you for taking your time to reposnd to your service at Goolsbee Tire Service Inc.  We appreciate your choosing us to take care of your auto/tires needs.  We value loyal customers and tried our hardest to meet your espectations.  Thank you again for choosing Goolsbee Tire.