WB
Warren B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2018
I have complete confidence in them!
Everything went well.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicles through the years. We appreciate it!

John H.
04/28/2018
Prompt service
A persons name is very important to a person . When you walk in the person behind the counter immediately welcomes you by your name “ hello mr —-what can I help you with “ that makes you feel somewhat important. They are always ready to serve you and take care of your needs . If they can’t take care of you immediately they will tell you when they can . In my experience there’s no wasted time waiting.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thank you so much for your business through the years, we greatly appreciate it and like getting to know our customers, like family.

WH
William H.
03/29/2018
Regular Maintenance Service (Oil change and tire rotation)
As usual, great service and done in a very timely fashion. I'll continue to go to Gordon and Sandifer for my automotive needs.

JN
Jake N.
Lexus LS 460
03/29/2018
Great people with a wonderful attitude.
Very service oriented

MA
Michael A.
Denham Springs, LA
03/23/2018
Great People
Easy to get car fixed, Jerome and the gang treated me like family.

Mercury Grand Marquis

LW
Liz W.
03/08/2018
quick, efficient service
I needed to have my car checked before a long trip. I brought it in, it was ready when promised, and I received a clear explanation of the status of my car. No fuss, no trouble; great communication!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We appreciate our customers and wish to do the very best we can for you.

PS
Paul / Katherine S.
02/28/2018
They are wonderful! Reliable, honest and do not recommend work that is unnecessary.
See above.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicles. We appreciate the years of business our family has had from your family.
Thanks,

John H.
02/23/2018
Service always excellent
Service is always excellent. Prompt and very personal to their customers
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thanks so much for the kind review.  We appreciate our customers and wish to do the very best we can to service your vehicle.

LH
Lauren H.
Ruston, LA
02/22/2018
Good customer service
Marc Garcia has been courteous, gotten our car assessed and worked on expeditiously and provided quick information on status of car so we could make a decision on what was needed to be done. He has good people skills and is knowledgeable.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate our customers and wish to do the very best we can for them.
Thanks,

WB
Warren B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/21/2018
Professional
I was pleased with the way they checked out my vehicle.

LL
Lauri L.
02/08/2018
Very reliable and reasonably priced.
I have used Gordon & Sandifer for 18+ yesrs now for all cars in our family. They are fast, reliable and their prices are very competitive.

BW
Brian W.
Acura TLX
02/01/2018
Body Repair was Great!!
Have always used G&S for my body works/ repairs and the results are always super! Timeliness was great! They always seem to take pride in their work. Always reliable and HONEST! Way to go G&S!! Thanks for a job(s) well done!!

Brian,
Thank  you for kind words, we appreciate all our customers but especially those who keep coming back!

John S.
Toyota Sequoia
10/13/2017
The Best
Fast, friendly service and quality work. Who could ask for more?

Ford Police Interceptor
09/21/2017
Oil Change
Very good service Thanks

MZ
Mary Z.
08/31/2017
Efficient, quality work,polite employees
Very satisfied with your quality of work. Yes, I would refer you to new customers!

Mercury Grand Marquis

Frank D.
Ford Expedition
08/01/2017
Friendly and honest
The staff is knowledgeable and gives you honest prices and lets you know if the work can wait
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Thanks so much for trusting us with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate that you have many choices and let us take care of your vehicle.

GV
Gloria V.
07/22/2017
Politeness and friendliness of agent who served us.
Very good. It was a relief to be treated politely unlike previous visits.l

Mrs. Gloria,

Thanks so much for trusting us with repairs for your vehicle, we appreciate it much.