LZ
Le Z.
11/16/2018
Good service tire instal within one day
Get a nail in my tire, run with it for 500+ miles and more than two week... Thank god nothing happened to me during those 8 hours on free ways... Glad to finally changed my tire. Their service is honest and did not try to over advertise, feel comfortable to work with them.

Jim K.
11/16/2018
simplicity
It took a long time to figure out but car got fix a minimal charge

Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2018
Local business that always tries to please.
Usually get my car out in the same day which is huge!!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle repairs, we appreciate our customers loyalty thru the 60+ years our family has been serving other families.

PS
paul s.
11/10/2018
engine splash shield repair
Quick, reasonable price
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate the trust and hope you are satisifed.

Roland S.
Toyota Avalon
11/09/2018
Roland’s Avalon
Requested I return in the morning if I wanted to wait. I did because had several errands to run. The skid plate dragging did not allow me to run my errands. G & S took me in that morning and quickly tied my skid plates down and only charged the minimal.

TR
Tom R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/09/2018
Great service at a great price
I have been a Gordon and Sandifer customer for over 20 years and I am completely satisfied. I hate to go anywhere else for tires or service or bodywork. I recommend them very highly.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for continuing to give us the opportunity to service your vehicles,  we appreciate it.

ANN S.
11/08/2018
Always so helpful
Today I dropped by without an appointment mid afternoon. I needed new windshield wipers and a maintenance warning reset. Mark dropped everything and immediately started working on my car. My family has been going there since I was a little girl and now my family continues the tradition.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle repair needs. Our family appreciates being able to serve other families.

11/07/2018
No nonsense honesty.
Gordon and Sandifer gave me reliable honest advice and conducted quick work with no surprises. They are a pleasure to do business with.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle, we are happy to treat customers like part of the family. Please let us know if we can help again at any time.

Michael C.
11/06/2018
Super nice and professional
Gordon & Sandifer has always done a great job for me. I usually get prompt response and never feel like I’m getting taken advantage of. Friendly too.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for giving our family the opportunity to serve  you and your family. We appreciate the trust to take care of your vehicle repair needs.

Opelousas, LA
11/05/2018
Highly recommend!
Great service and reasonable prices!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle needs. Our family appreciates being able to serve other families.

LL
Lauri L.
11/01/2018
Clutch job on a 2004 Accord
Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service has always treated me fairly. I've been taking my cars there for 18 years now, and will continue to do so.
I was pleasantly surprised at my recent visit to hear that G&S would only charge $512 to replace the master and slave cylinders for the clutch.
The job was completed in less than 2 days (including parts ordering/delivery), and I received several calls with updates and such.
I am extremely pleased with the service level and professionalism that I see at G & S.
Again, I will continue to take my cars there as I feel I can trust them to give me quality job!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks so much for kind words and the chance to service your vehicle. We depend on treating customers like part of our family and them trusting us through the last 60+ years. We appreciate you.

GB
Gloria B.
Livingston, LA
10/30/2018
Good service.
Not only was the service good but I really think they found the problem I have been having for several weeks.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for letting us help with your vehicle needs. Remember to let us know if it feels like not cold enough again so we can look for that leak.

David D.
Toyota Tundra
10/29/2018
Friendly and fair
Friendly and fair. A pleasure to do business with
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle maint. needs.  Much appreciation from our family to yours.

LG
Luke G.
Nissan Maxima
10/26/2018
Honest and fair. Treated us well on repairs.
Under carriage damage, opted to self pay to keep off insurance. G&S worked with us on repair pricing and salvaged what could be reused. Understood our needs and worked with us. Thank You G&S! You treated us very fair and honestly.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle, we always work to satisfy our customers needs.

MZ
Mary Z.
10/24/2018
Satisfaction guaranteed: quality of service, updates on progress , and friendly personnel

KW
Kirk W.
10/24/2018
Trust
We’ve been coming since mid 80’s and have always been grateful for your honesty, quality
workmanship and reasonable prices and plus
Everyone is just so darned nice.
Thanks
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks again for choosing Gordon & Sandifer for your auto repair and maint. needs. Our family apprieciates working with your family.

Denham Springs, LA
Mazda CX-9
10/18/2018
Had a great experience. My issue was fixed quickly and I was on my way.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for letting us help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate it.

10/16/2018
Great service. Staff worked expeditiously and executed.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle needs, from all of our family to  yours, we appreciate it.

LJ
Lionell J.
10/16/2018
Reliable service.
Been going to Gordon & Sandifers for over 40 years. They have kept our vehicles running and have gone out of their way to provide excellent service. They are dependable as well as reliable.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your loyalty through the years, our family appreciates being able to serve yours and be a part of the family for so long now.

GR
Gary, N. R.
GMC Envoy XUV
10/15/2018
Large number of knowledgeable mechanics, attentive personnel, and convenience.
I have been a customer of G & S for at least four decades. The only time I have not used the company's services is when my vehicle has been under warranty and so I then used the dealer's service department. The only reason I have not given a 5-star rating is due to my personal view of interactions between customer and representative: I appreciate negotiating with people who present a smiling face. I have found that lacking with G & S attendants. And so, if I could make one suggestion it would be this: Attendants should present a more pleasant countenance with their potential clients. I believe in the old adage: "A smile goes a long way."
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service and maintain your vehicles and for years of loyalty, we do appreciate it.