Zachary, LA
Get things done
They are quick, called me right away to schedule drop off, and kept me informed. They did a great job.

Chloe C.
Ford Edge
Great and Quick Service
Polite, quick and informative. Let me know exactly what was going on with my car right when they found it and told me exactly how they were going to fix it. They got my car back to me in less than 2 days and it runs perfectly now.

KL
Kirk L.
Scion xB
Fast reliable service!
G & S has been here for years and have never dissapointed. Thanks ya'll!

Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/22/2020
Amazing service
Justin was so helpful and got everything taken care of for me. The service was so fast too! Most places make you wait hours- they had my vehicle done in half the time. Will always go back!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Nissan Versa Note
10/21/2020
So nice & so professional.
Loved how considerate & kind the two gentlemen were to a lady in distress. I was very worried about my tire light blinking. They totally took care of it & reassured me it would be fine... if NOT they said come right back and “ we will dig deeper. “ who says that?? The charge was beyond reasonable. I will tell everyone to go there.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/22/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help take care of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

Good place
Good prices, fairly quick once they get to your vehicle, can’t speak to quality of work (I’ve only had tires mounted). I’m still a bit new to this area but everyone I’ve asked about the best shop in the area has only said or mentioned this shop. The one part that isn’t very great is their lack of techs which makes waiting times longer.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/22/2020

Thanks for the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates you.

RD
Roger D.
Toyota Avalon
Best Auto Service in Baton Rough
They will take on any auto repair or service and do it as quickly as possible and for a competitive price. I have used them for over 25 years and always been satisfied and grateful for their help.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/22/2020

Thanks for continuing to trust our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

JJ
Jimmy J.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
10/13/2020
Jimmy J
They do quality work, timely and with a smile
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

BL
Byron L.
10/09/2020
Easy
Gordon & Sandifer offer quick turnarounds on repairs at a fair price
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

Kenneth S.
Geismar, LA
10/09/2020
Accommodating and professional
The staff is knowledgeable and very nice .
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/12/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Jake W.
10/07/2020
Great local business
G&S has been great to work with. They are helpful, well priced, skilled, and knowledgeable.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/08/2020

PP
Phillip P.
Nissan Rogue
10/07/2020
Strange electrical problems
Solved my problems same day no hassle
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/08/2020

Ford Expedition
10/05/2020
Under promise and over deliver
They told me they might not get to it till the next morning but ended up finish the job before they closed and let me get it. It saved me a lot of potential hassle for the next day. They were friendly and curteous the whole process.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/06/2020

Subaru Impreza
10/05/2020
Noise fixed! Good price
I would recommend
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for giving our family the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Dalton S.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/02/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, and speedy
Anytime I have a problem with my vehicle, I bring it to Gordon and Sandifer. They never let me down. Great service. Well established. Fair prices. You get the feeling with many mechanics that they can take advantage and charge extra, but not here. Gordon and Sandifer all the way.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for trusting our family to help take care of your vehicle repair and maintenace needs, we appreciate you.