DA
Daniel A.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/07/2021
New tires and oil change
I’ve been going there for years with my cars and all of my kid’s cars
Consistent great service quality workmanship and fair prices

Chevrolet Suburban
05/07/2021
Great auto repair and body shop.
Best car body shop in town. Repaired a door handle this time but has done a ton of work for us and always does a great job. Last time they even buffed out a scratch that was associated with a repair. Nice!

CD
Christina D.
Denham Springs, LA
Excellent body shop
Always the best service, excellent work, and always done in a timely basis.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/07/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Mail in tire
Apparently they were swamped and couldn’t get to my car until 3. Got a call at 1:30 saying it was done
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/07/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair and tire needs, I'm glad we were able to exceed our own expectations in getting it ready early.

CP
Chris P.
05/06/2021
The people and the trust in receiving quality service
See above
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/07/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

TW
Tom W.
Honda Accord Coupe
Integrity, great service, convenience
These folks are very helpful in assisting me to make good decisions about my car care needs. They are efficient and very professional. And they have the training and experience to get the job done right.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

Mona M.
Honda Civic Sedan
05/05/2021
Exultant painting job to my 2020 Civic
Very helpful, fast service, great job, and great customer service
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/06/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

GF
Griff F.
Ford Edge
05/04/2021
A/C refrigerant leak.
That was awfully fast.
Brought my Ford Edge in to have an A/C leak fixed. Turns out it was leaking from the compressor. The guys at G&S had the compressor replaced and the A/C running again in less than 4 hours. Good job !
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/05/2021

MK
Marcell K.
Buick LaCrosse
05/03/2021
Very friendly
Quick service.
Very friendly, reasonable prices.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

Honda Civic Cpe
05/03/2021
Great customer service & automotive knowledge!
Great service & automotive knowledge.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/04/2021

04/29/2021
Professional. Expedient. Friendly
Great place. Excellent work.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/30/2021

Robin W.
Nissan Sentra
04/29/2021
Helpful, Fair and Friendly!
Thank You!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/30/2021

HF
Hailey F.
Walland, TN
Buick Encore
04/24/2021
Great company!
I recently had my Buick Encore done at Gordon and Sandifer! They were super nice and made sure I was updated completely along the way. They made sure I was in the know for everything my car needed and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. They estimated about 4-6 days for my repairs, and they had it done in just 2 days. My repair was done beautifully; it looks brand new, and I completely recommend them for any work you need done! Thank you all so much for such a quick and easy process!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Jeep Patriot
04/23/2021
Great job!
They were fast, friendly, well priced, and fixed my taillight quickly too.

MF
Mary F.
04/23/2021
Great customer service!
Love this neighborhood shop. I had a huge screw in my tire and needed it fixed. These guys made it very easy on me to get it fixed. They have fantastic customer service!