Debra D.
07/26/2021
Professional and care for you and your automobile.
Justin treats you like family. He and his guys go above and beyond. Very nice to work with them.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/27/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Barry M.
07/26/2021
They called and explained issues, discussed options then completed repairs quickly.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/27/2021

Jacque B.
Lexus ES 300h
07/25/2021
Usually very pleased with their work Last Thursday was an exception
Brought My 2015 Lexus in for its 70,000 mile checkup. When it was returned, all 4 tires had a different reading and none of them was as 33, which is what all should have been. And one was 38, which is way off.

And instead of showing the total miles I have on the car, it showed the mileage for "Trip 1." It needs to be changed to show the actural mileage.

In over 40 years, this is the first time I will have to return it so the two items above can be fixed.

The service cost much less than Price LeBlanc Lexus would have charged (which is where I've had my warranty work done previously), but bring it back to have the items addressed has never happened with Price LeBlanc.

I was surprised and disappointed but am sure they will fix it tomorrow. I'd still recommend it because what happened last week was certainly not normal.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your repair needs, we appreciate you.

BG
Beth G.
07/24/2021
Great Service!
I had a noise under my car that they were having trouble finding. But they persisted and fixed it. It was “driving” me crazy. Thanks!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs and for being patient with us, we appreciate you.

CR
Carolyn R.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/23/2021
Car Repair
My Car went in for collision repairs on Monday and was ready for pick up on Thursday, excellent work, my car was clean inside and out.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks so much for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

ME
Marvin E.
Lexus ES 350
07/23/2021
Fantastic customer service
My check engine light came on while I was driving, I brought my car in to have them see what the problem was. I got a call stating what the issue was and that it was beyond what they could fix. They gave me some suggestions as to where I could take the car to have it looked at more thoroughly. I appreciated them taking the time to diagnose the codes and tell me the truth instead of trying to fix it and it not be right. Gordon and Sandifer has been my “go-to” shop for most of my automotive needs. They are very friendly and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for trusting our family, hopefully next time we will be able to repair it. We do appreciate your business and loyalty

IG
Irma G.
07/14/2021
They did a thorough examination of my problem and communicated the findings and suggestions to me promptly. Excellent service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

SU
Sharon U.
07/13/2021
I feel that Gordon & Sandifer is very honest and I totally trust them
Again - I feel very comfortable bringing my car to Gordon & Sandifer because I know they are honest, Their work ethic is excellent.
Obviously, I don’t want my car to break down - but if I do have to get it serviced - I will always go to G & S !!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

BR
Billy R.
Lincoln MKS
07/02/2021
Over the top service. Excellent
I lost my air conditioner in my car. Took it in at 7:30AM on Friday before A holiday. They went to all great lengths to have my car fixed by 3 that afternoon. It was a super effort on their part and I recommend this facility highly.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we apprerciate you.

BC
Brent C.
07/02/2021
Professional buisness
This company is in taking care of my vehicles for a while now they always do a good service always pay attention to detail. I definitely recommend them
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenanace needs, we appreciate you.

RF
Robert F.
07/01/2021
Hard honest workers.
Always professional and get my car back to me as soon as possible. Great communication while I waited for my truck to get fixed.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

AT
Anne T.
06/30/2021
Fixed tired
G&S fixed a slow leak in my tire. Quick service and very reasonable. I trust this shop for all of my Ford Explorer’s care.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2021

Mike H.
06/30/2021
Could not of asked for better service
Attentive, conscientious, friendly, and honest. I highly recommend these guys.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

06/29/2021
Honest service!
The owners evaluated a list of problems that had been recommended for repair by my vehicle’s dealership. They gave me their evaluation, and were able to make the repairs for about half the price quoted by the dealership. They also worked diligently to return my vehicle to me before an upcoming trip. I appreciate their good customer service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle maintenance and repair needs, we appreciate  you.

06/29/2021
Great work Great service
I had my car fixed from an accident of me being hit in the back. The guys was very professional and helpful. They did great service on my car and communicated very well throughout the process. Very easy and great experience.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/30/2021