01/15/2021
Service excellent
Not 5 stars because gentleman at the desk did not wear a mask
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks for trusting us for your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

01/14/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/15/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help yours with vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Margaret C.
Nissan Murano
01/12/2021
Can always count on them
Fast and excellent service at a good price
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

CA
Chris A.
Great auto service!!!
The team of mechanics takes care of my family every time we need them. We only take our cats to them!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for the continued trust in our family to help with your car repairs, not sure we can do anything with the cats!
We appreciate you.

MT
Mercedes T.
01/12/2021
Their communication and honesty is always on point. They are thorough and kind

01/12/2021
Was super helpful and fit me in quickly
They were super helpful fixing my car and affordable. I have school and they were able to fix my car in between my classes on the same day I called.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate the opportunity to help.

Ford Police Interceptor
01/12/2021
Ac repair and oil change
Did a good job
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/13/2021

Thanks for trusting our family with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Mary M.
01/09/2021
That always check out my car completely when I bring it in.
I have confidence that they will always check out my car completely when I bring it in and let me know what needs to be fixed or replaced, if they find anything. They always do excellent work. It gives me confidence when I am driving, whether I am just in town doing errands, or on a long trip.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

CN
Cyndie N.
Hyundai SANTA FE
01/08/2021
Professional service, reasonable fees.

PP
Pamela P.
01/08/2021
Great Customer Service and they did a great job on my car

Honda Fit
Polite service
No nonsense car work. Honest analysis.

SL
Stephen L.
01/07/2021
Great work
Everything was fine
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

MZ
Mary Z.
01/07/2021
Reliable efficient informs client well
Reliable efficient informs about ongoing progress
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

LA
Leonard A.
01/05/2021
Accessible
I love having a business in our neighborhood to address our automotive needs.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/06/2021

Thanks for trusting our family to help yours with vehicle repair and maintenance, we appreciate you.

RL
Ray L.
01/04/2021
Always courteous honest service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/05/2021

Thanks for continuing to trust our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.