Judy S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/20/2018
New tire
Very happy with G & S service! always kind, competent & courteous. Prompt, superior service! Thank you!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks for your many years of patronage, allowing our family to serve yours.

TR
Tom R.
09/14/2018
Great service as usual
I bring all 5 cars in my family to Gordon and Sandifer for service. Always great service at a fair price.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for letting our family help take care of your family and all your vehicles. We love that some of our customers are 2nd and 3rd generation, just like we are.

TK
Tatiana K.
09/13/2018
Good experience, good service
I had travel check done. That was fast, very convenient, no unnecessary work. Very satisfied and recommend. Will consider for oil change. Routine check is done with oil change, which is nice.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for giving the opportunity to service your vehicle, we greatly appreciate it.

Candace W.
Acura MDX
09/13/2018
Headlight repair rocked
Great job, calm service area and Justin was terrific!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repairs, we appreciate the opportunity to help.

Micah L.
Lexus GX 460
09/12/2018
Honest and great customer service
Fast, good service, responsive and most importantly, fair. I am 110% pleased with the service I have received here every time I have brought a vehicle of mine in. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to service your vehicle. We greatly appreciate both.

GT
Gary T.
09/11/2018
Fast and friendly
Very knowledgeable and work done fast
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for trusting us to service your vehicle, we do appreciate it.

JJ
Juanita J.
Lexus GX 460
09/11/2018
I always get fast, courteous service. I trust them to be honest about what repairs need to be done to my car. I think the prices are fair.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for trusting us to service your vehicle, we appreciate it.

GU
George U.
Scion xA
08/03/2018
Superior Business
My vehicle was in the body shop. The work done was excellent and timely. Gordon and Sandifer never fails to produce superior work and service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. We appreciate your business, from our family to yours.

GU
George U.
06/28/2018
Great Business
I have been going to Gordon and Sandifer for many decades and I always receive great service and good products from very knowledgeable staff.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for the kind review and for giving us the opportunity to service and repair your vehicle.  We appreciate our customers loyalty and business thru the years.

John H.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/28/2018
Gordon and Sandifer " The Best "
Have been a customer of them for a number of years and they have always done great work with outstanding service . Always prompt in getting your vehicle serviced . They always have a friendly welcome when you enter their place of business . I recently had some body work done and was completely satisfied with the results .
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repairs. We appreciate the kind words and the years of business, from our family to yours.

Curtis C.
Ford Expedition EL
06/09/2018
Great job
Exactly on time..on budget..looks great... Thanks guys
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for giving us the chance to repair your vehicle. We value our customers and hope to make their car look as good or better than before the accident.
Thanks again,

WB
Warren B.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2018
I have complete confidence in them!
Everything went well.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicles through the years. We appreciate it!

John H.
04/28/2018
Prompt service
A persons name is very important to a person . When you walk in the person behind the counter immediately welcomes you by your name “ hello mr —-what can I help you with “ that makes you feel somewhat important. They are always ready to serve you and take care of your needs . If they can’t take care of you immediately they will tell you when they can . In my experience there’s no wasted time waiting.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much for your business through the years, we greatly appreciate it and like getting to know our customers, like family.

WH
William H.
03/29/2018
Regular Maintenance Service (Oil change and tire rotation)
As usual, great service and done in a very timely fashion. I'll continue to go to Gordon and Sandifer for my automotive needs.

JN
Jake N.
Lexus LS 460
03/29/2018
Great people with a wonderful attitude.
Very service oriented

MA
Michael A.
Denham Springs, LA
03/23/2018
Great People
Easy to get car fixed, Jerome and the gang treated me like family.

Charles S.

LW
Liz W.
03/08/2018
quick, efficient service
I needed to have my car checked before a long trip. I brought it in, it was ready when promised, and I received a clear explanation of the status of my car. No fuss, no trouble; great communication!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 03/09/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We appreciate our customers and wish to do the very best we can for you.

PS
Paul / Katherine S.
02/28/2018
They are wonderful! Reliable, honest and do not recommend work that is unnecessary.
See above.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicles. We appreciate the years of business our family has had from your family.
Thanks,