HS
Herndon S.
Lexus ES 350
01/18/2019
Detailed work from the body shop.
I have had an association with Gordon and Sandifer's body shop for over twenty years. Their work is beyond reproach. I have never been disappointed. Attention to detail is a trait that has been consistent when dealing with my automobiles. The employees have always been extremely honest in assessing and recommending repairs covered or not covered by my insurance covers. I would never use anyone else in Baton Rouge for body work.
Herndon Spillman

Scott M.
01/17/2019
Surprised fluids were not checked during oil change
I have trusted them in the past this was disappointing

Mr. Martin,
I'm sorry that our service did not meet all of our expectations. I sincerely apologize for that. We are in the process of training a new oil change tech and he must have missed it.  Please let us know what we can do to help.

Lexus RX 450h
01/14/2019
Great service and employees
Great service..been a customer for 40 years...always great service
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you from our family to yours, we appreciate  you.

Jacque B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/12/2019
Another good experience at G&S
The services were performed as requested and Mark was courteous, as usual.

Melanie M.
Lexus ES 300h
01/11/2019
Good Service
This was my first visit and I was pleased with service. Seemed honest with only giving service needed where they could have Fed me the line I got from another provider who wanted to charge me substantially more money!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help and service your vehicle. Our family appreciates other families placing their trust in us.

WH
William H.
01/11/2019
Brake job.
Great job again!

Dodge Dakota
01/10/2019
Trust, service, quality, availability, willingness to take care
See above

Miranda R.
The awesome workers!
I went to Gordon and Sandifers after my friend told me she went there and really liked them. I was super distraught because I just got rear ended by a big yellow school bus. I was hoping they could help me. They were so nice and saw me the exact same day I called. Justin took care of me the most and stayed in contact with myself and the insurance company. I was helped by more than just him and I wish I knew all of their names because they were so nice to me. I started crying when they told me Emily, that’s my cars name, was totaled. They handled a crying woman just great! In the end the car was totaled but they did everything they could for me and took care of all the business with the insurance company. I would recommend them to anyone. Best in BR.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for trusting us to look at your vehicle, I am sorry that we were not able to repair it for you. I'm glad that we were able to help you through a difficult time however. Thanks again,

JJ
Jimmy J.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/07/2019
Great work and great people
They did a perfect job on the repair and I got my vehicle back earlier than expected. I would highly recommend them!

Jim M.
Lexus RX
Good work, fair prices,
Good work, fair prices, pleasant and honest dealings. Work schedule accurate. Just good people to do business with.

01/04/2019
Good Service but Slow
They located the problem quickly, ordered the part I needed, and installed it successfully.

It seems very busy at some times but not at others. For a first-time customer it can be odd to see nobody at the front desk for a while after entering. The shop seems like it might be under-staffed.

I think having a dedicated receptionist would be a good idea.

01/02/2019
Friendly staff. Good service. Honest!
The service was great. Fast and friendly!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for letting us have the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs.

Romia R.
01/02/2019
Glad they fixed my truck!!
Very professional about their job! My alternator died and they fixed it within 2 days (holiday weekend). The shop I usually go to didn’t wanna work with me and my extended warranty so I will definitely be back with any other issues. Thanks again!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 01/03/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs. We appreciate the trust our customers show in us.

Cadillac Escalade EXT
12/28/2018
They are honest and the best in BTR.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for your trust and loyalty, our family appreciates yours!

Acura RDX
12/28/2018
Outstanding, quick, and reliable service.
Above and beyond.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and earn your trust.

HT
Harry T.
12/21/2018
Great diagnosis and work
Great diagnosis and work
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your repairs. Our family appreciates the trust other families show by letting us diagnose and repair vehicles.

Doug C.
12/21/2018
Knowledge & customer service
Auto knowledge and great customer service

Robert S.
12/20/2018
Emissions check light
The emissions systems light came on in my Honda Pilot and I needed to know what the problem was and what needed to be done to repair. G & S ran a diagnostic check and found that it was a sensor that was intermittently having a problem. They recommended that I do nothing at this time.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for trusting us to service / repair your vehicles. We appreciate you.

Jack B.
Acura MDX
12/20/2018
Over 50 years of service for family
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for your friendship and patronage these many years.

BG
Beverly G.
12/17/2018
Like family .... total trust been a single woman for long while and don’t have to worry about being taken advantage of... thank them all and wish Best 🎄
The best service thanks to them all