EG
Emily G.
12/06/2019
Great Communicators
I had a phone issue, and they worked with me so as not to slow down the process or leave me out of the loop. They communicated clearly and consistently.

GC
Garth C.
Lexus GX 470
Trustworthy
Mechanics have a bad reputation so I always have my guard up. I feel comfortable and trust these people. Would recommend them.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the trust and the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family does appreciate it.

WW
Wolfe W.
Ford Police Interceptor
Service is Fantastic!
Mark and the rest of the team are Awesome! Always professional and honest and do not try to get you to do the things to your vehicle that are not necessary!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/06/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle repairs, we appreciate it.

Mike M.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
12/05/2019
Great, fast, and professional service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks for the trust. We appreciate you.

Mazda CX-5
Quick trustworthy service
My vehicles are always serviced quickly with no issues. The customer service is always excellent.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your repair and maint. needs, we appreciate you.

Jack B.
Acura MDX
Dependable
Honest
Reasonable cost
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks for trusting our family to help take care of yours!

Honest and Reasonable Pricing
Have used Gordon and Sandefur for over 30 years - have ALWAYS been satisfied
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks for the trust in repairing your vehicles. We appreciate you.

Rodney G.
Ford Edge
11/27/2019
Great service and work
Jerome kept me informed throughout the entire process... exceptional service
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 12/02/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your repair needs, our family appreciates you.

RK
Robert K.
Acura TL
11/26/2019
Patient and Courteous
I work a lot so vehicle maintenance can sneak up on me. I called around asking for a list of quotes. Also, I ask a lot of questions. The people here not only answered all of my questions but they were patient with me. They took their time and they didn't seem annoyed that I was asking questions. They didn't give me the run around. One place I called basically tried to convince me that calling around and getting quotes was pointless. How dare you be a good consumer and shop around. He was simply annoyed with me. So when I go to a place that is straight up and able to answer all my questions and also patient it means a lot. I am happy with the quality of work and my car drives like new again. Thanks.

11/26/2019
Thanks for the outstanding service!
I accidentally backed into my son’s car this morning. He is visiting from Texas for the Thanksgiving holidays. I stopped by at 9am for some advice as what to do. They looked at the car, said they could repair it in 2 hours. Checked back in less than 2 hours and it was done, ready to go. They did an outstanding job and I am so appreciative!! I’d recommend them highly to my friends and family.

11/25/2019
Always great service
I thought I had a much bigger problem that I did. They told me they wouldn’t get to my car for another day. They handled it within hours in time for me to travel, and the problem turned out smaller than I had expected.Gordon and Sandifer Repairs has come through for me many a time — They did again today. Trustworthy courteous kind

11/19/2019
Very professional ahd fair price
This was a great experience. Everyone was very professional and the price was very fair. I will start having my maintenance here.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for giving our family the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate it.

DA
Donald A.
11/19/2019
Quick and high quality repair.
Got me in and out with little hassle. And good work.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks for the trust and the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates you.

Donald P.
11/18/2019
We
Great place to bring your car and friendly employees that care about the work they do.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for continuing to trust us with your repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate it.

11/18/2019
Quick and complete
Dropped off truck on Thursday via wrecker
Diagnosed, repaired and ready the next day.
Impressive.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates you.

Melissa S.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/17/2019
Convenient location. Good people to deal with.
Professional, caring & excellent service.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle repair needs, our family greatly appreciates you.

Scott S.
11/15/2019
best service every time
Appreciate the great service
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for the continued trust and confidence to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/14/2019
Gordon and Sandifer are always reliable. I got a call with a quote this morning and a call that the car was ready at 5.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the trust and opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Joseph G.
11/14/2019
Friendly,and quick to respond
See above
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for letting us help with your repair needs, we appreciate you.

MZ
Mary Z.
11/13/2019
Quality service,courtesy,reliability,location, friendly personnel.
Well, my friend who is now deceased, recommended you in the 1990s. I have been using your services since then. I have referred you to several of my friends. You are trustworthy, reliable, friendly,. I cannot say enough good things about you.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your continued trust in us to help with all your vehicle repair needs, we apprecaite  you.