CA
Chris A.
07/06/2020
Long time trusted employees
I consistently receive great service from their long-time employees. They always have me out within the day or two at most. As long as they say they can take care of my car, I plan to continue to return for my services. Thanks all!

MN
Mike N.
07/02/2020
Quick & reasonable!
Had a flat tire that needed repair before my weekend. They had me in and out before my lunch hour was up. Awesome!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/06/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your tire repair needs, we appreciate you.

GM
Gay M.
22 years of great service
I have been a customer for 22 years and have always gotten excellent service from Gordon & Sandifer. Both the service department and the body shop do fantastic work and provide an excellent customer experience. John and Jerome are the best!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for the continued trust and the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

Thank you!
Thank you for the assistance with my car!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for the trust and opportunity to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate  you.

Mickey G.
Honda Ridgeline
As always sd
Great job as always
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for the continued trust and opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates you.

WW
Warren W.
GMC Yukon XL
06/29/2020
Quick, quality work, courteous service
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

RD
Roger D.
Toyota Avalon
06/27/2020
Knowledgeable, personable, reliable people.
Was having A/C Cooling problems and a right pull on my steering and wanted them to to have a look. They filled the A/C with coolant and black dye and tweaked the steering. They told me the dye would show if /where the leak was and how a fix would be determined.
Got the car back that evening for a very reasonable cost and the steering was back to normal.
Thanks Guys
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

06/26/2020
They were very friendly and took my truck in for service on the same day.
I dropped my truck truck off fir an oil change. I called to inform them I would like to use the synthetic oil because I forgot to mention it ahead of time. They called and then asked about the oil filter. They gave me their honest opinion about the type of filter to use. They also gave me recommendations for other services they didn't provide.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

Buick LeSabre
06/25/2020
Great service, friendly people. They kept me updated while my vehicle was being worked on.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates you.

Jessica S.
06/24/2020
I dropped my car off this morning when they opened at 7:30 AM, and just picked it up a few hours ago. They got me in for service on my AC, were open and honest along the way, and delivered my car back in great condition. Would highly recommend them for service on your vehicle!!!

06/24/2020
Quick service
Quick and efficient through my insurance company.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks for choosing our family to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate the opportunity to help.

Nissan Maxima
06/23/2020
Very efficient
They fixed my car very quickly and the staff is very friendly
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks for trusting our family to help take care of your vehicle repair and maintenance needs, we appreciate you.

ES
Elena S.
06/18/2020
Great
Dropped my car and it was ready to go and fixed within a few hours. No problems
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thanks for giving our family the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

NM
Nicholas M.
Westlake, LA
06/18/2020
Quick & Professional
Can’t say enough good things about Gordon & Sandifer. I dropped my car off on a Monday and had it back by Thursday. They remembered me each time I went in which was a nice touch. My car looks better than when I bought it.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 06/19/2020