Chip / Betty S.
04/17/2019
People were nice and willing to work with you.
Thanks
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service / repair your vehicles, we appreciate you.

TR
Tom R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/16/2019
More great service
Another great job by Gordon and Sandifer.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks again for the trust and opportunity to serve.

KC
Kenneth C.
Hyundai ELANTRA
04/15/2019
Good Service
I went in because I had a leak in one of my tires. They said they would look at it, but it would be about an hour to an hour and a half. I waited anyways and turns out the leak was in the sidewall and could not be patched. I bought a new tire from them for what I felt was a good price and it was a firestone tire so it’s a brand I trust. They replaced the tire and I was done in about 40 minutes all together. I will definitely go back here and buy my other 3 tires when they need to be replaced. The guys were very friendly and professional.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for trusting us to help with your vehicle tire needs. We appreciate and value the trust our customers place in us.

DN
Dawn N.
Honda CR-Z
04/15/2019
Great job!
I brought my car all the way from MS bc several friends suggested G&S. So glad I did. They did a great job and my car looks brand new again. I hope I will not need G&S again but I will certainly join their fan list!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the trust and the opportunity to repair your vehicle, we know its a big investment and an important decision. Our family appreciates being able to serve other families.

MZ
Mary Z.
04/13/2019
Quality service
Courteous and friendly service!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for choosing our family to help with your vehicle repair needs.

RP
Robert P.
Scion xA
04/13/2019
Gordon & Sandifur
They are friendly and efficient and do excellent work.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/15/2019

Thank  you for years of patronage to our family. We appreciate that you choose us to maintain and repair your vehicles.

GH
Genny H.
04/12/2019
Paint job
they were very helpful, fast & did a fantastic job on my truck. I would recommend them to family & friends.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for giving our family the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate it.

Scott M.
Volkswagen Golf
04/11/2019
Great service as always
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for letting us help with your tire issues.

Mike P.
Ford Edge
04/10/2019
They have a great reputation
The job completed on time and the repair looks great
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate you.

BL
Betty L.
Livingston, LA
04/09/2019
Will listen to your questions and will explain what is going on
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help with your vehicle repair needs, we appreciate it.

Colin S.
04/08/2019
Good service consistently
Started gong to Gordon and Sandifer at a recommendation from a co worker. I've only utilized their tire services as well as minor other issues. Good at troubleshooting, honest and upfront, fair pricing, and great service for the past 3 years I've been visiting.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle repair needs.

TC
Thomas C.
Metairie, LA
04/05/2019
Customer Service
They did a great job keeping in contact with me. They did a great job and looks like nothing ever happened.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your repairs, our family appreciates the opportunity.

Jonathon P.
Port Allen, LA
04/05/2019
All I can say is this !!!! If you’re not taking your vehicle to them for maintenance or repair then you are taking it to the wrong place!!! 10 years in and never had one problem.... always honest, always fair!!!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks so much for continuing to trust us with your vehicle repair and maintenance needs. We appreciate the confidence and loyalty.

LG
Lee G.
04/03/2019
Good people who care
Have been a customer for 50+ years. Have complete trust in them.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the trust and loyalty, we appreciate you.

PL
Pam L.
Lexus ES 300h
04/03/2019
Flat tire fix
My flat tire was fixed quickly and the staff was very friendly.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for trusting us to help with your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates the opportunities given by other local families.

FL
Farrah L.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2019
Gordon and Sandifer is the best!
I have used Gordon and Sandifer for body work and maintenance for over 15 years. They are honest, trustworthy, helpful and reasonably priced. There is no other place I would bring my car for work.
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the trust and confidence in our family to help take care of yours and your vehicle repair needs.

GB
Gerard B.
Saint Gabriel, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/30/2019
Ready to go in less than a week!
I had a run-in with a parking lot stop sign. My front end had significant damage, including a crushed radiator. In just six days the folks at Gordon and Sandifer had my Suburban back together and looking great. First class all around!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to repair your vehicle, our family appreciates yours

Buick Enclave
03/29/2019
Mr
Good service friendly atmosphere
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve your vehicle repair needs, our family appreciates it.

MZ
Michelle Z.
03/29/2019
Wonderful service
Always great work!
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for trusting our family to help with your repair needs,  we appreciate you.

BG
Beverly G.
GMC Sonoma
03/28/2019
Trust friendly patient
As above
Friendly trustworthy reasonable
John W., Manager from Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your repair needs,  even with Iris!