Business Solutions

Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Lana S.
10/03/2022
They provided a very courteous and professional experience. This was my first time to have to do anything like this with a claim and they handled everything for me they were extremely reputable and they came highly recommended. they do not disappoin
This company came highly recommended I had a very pleasant experience State farm recommended them they said they were top of the line and they are I had...

09/30/2022
Service is always superb. Efficient, timely and reliable
The service is always superb. The problem is identified in a timely manner and resolved efficiently and reliably. The estimates are always accurate

09/30/2022
Always great!
As always, we appreciate the fast and friendly service. Thank you!

CQ
Charlissa Q.
09/29/2022
Body work on my car was completed earlier than anticipated. Matt was excellent with providing updates. Great service and professionalism.

09/29/2022
The most reliable
Gordon and Sandifer body shop never disappoints. They get it done quickly and do a good job. They are kind and honest workers. I will always take my car here...