Ron W.
Newmarket, NH
07/18/2018
Consistent great service over more than 20 years
I can always count on Tim and his crew to get both Sara’s and my car in and out and on the road in a timely fashion. They always do what is needed and keep me informed if an issue needs to be addressed. It has really been nice over all these years not to worry about my cars thanks to Graham Tire and Auto.

Don P.
North Hampton, NH
Honda Accord Coupe
07/14/2018
Gram is always providing exceptional services to your vechile. Has a great team of technicians. He treats you like family.

Joseph K.
Lincoln Town Car
07/14/2018
Intermittent Power Window Operation
My care is 18 years old and occasionally has little problems that can be annoying. In this case I had a problem with the power window on the driver's door. I had previously had a problem in AZ which was "repaired" at a shop in Florence, AZ, but the problem recurred when I got back to New Hampshire.
Tim at Graham Tire diagnosed the problem quickly and made the necessary repairs with his usual efficiency.

PQ
Paul Q.
Newfields, NH
Acura MDX
07/13/2018
Less expensive than the dealer
Had my Acura MDX serviced this week. Easy experience. Great communication about work status. Timing belt, Serpentine belt, 4 new tires. I always go to Graham Tie and Auto. Far less expensive than Acura dealership and excellent work done!!

Concord, MA
Lexus ES 350
07/12/2018
Graham tire and auto
I love graham. Always great service for my car and me!!!

Boston, MA
07/09/2018
Skilled technicians and reasonable waiting time. I recommend calling ahead of time for major work.

CK
Carl K.
07/07/2018
Needs more parking.
Quality service. Quick to get you in and out.

Matt W.
Seabrook, NH
07/01/2018
Prompt & thorough!
Long time customer and have always felt assured that they are sending me away safe and understanding of the investment we made and want and need the car to live long.

Sandy and Chuck H.
Lexus ES 350
06/24/2018
Graham Tire and Auto
Excellent service! Would not go anywhere else!

SZ
Skip and Laura Z.
Kingston, NH
Nissan Pathfinder
06/23/2018
Emergency repair...
Can't thank Tim Graham enough for repairing my 2012 Pathfinder. Last weekend, after hitting a pothole, the exhaust manifold cracked from the impact, leaving me without the vehicle until it could get repaired.
I took the liberty to drop it off at Grahams, with a note to get it repaired asap if they were able...all un-scheduled.
It was repaired after waiting for the replacement manifold, and I had my vehicle back in less than I expected.
The service at Graham's is top notch, and I recommend them to everyone I can
Thanks Tim, for the continued great service.
Skip Z.

IR
Ira R.
Kingston, NH
06/21/2018
Great place to take my car!
My faith continues to be well placed in Graham Tire and Auto. I had an appointment, went in and the Graham team did a great job on my air filters. The cabin filter had become a nest for critters! Not only replaced it, but suggested how to help prevent this from happening again. Thanks Tim and Mark.

WJ
William J.
Volvo XC90
05/18/2018
Do the job well every time
You can trust Tim and the rest of the crew to do the job well. Recommended a nice pair of Carlisle tires for my trailer and had them installed quickly. Nothing like a new pair of shoes.

MJ
Mike J.
North Hampton, NH
05/18/2018
Tire rotation and wheel alignment service
Rotated tires at no charge and realigned front and rear.

Ronald W.
Hinsdale, NH
Toyota Venza
05/15/2018
A shop with integrity.
When you trust Graham Tire Services to provide you with your car needs you have just rewarded yourself with the best professional company doing better service than any others in the Exeter area. Respectful towards their customers.

05/15/2018
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
As always, you provide great and reliable service. I have made Graham Tire my place to go with any auto problems I am experiencing. You help keep my 2004 Prius running smoothly. Thank you all for being an wonderful and honest business I trust and rely on.

Kia Soul
05/10/2018
Quick and easy
Graham’s Tira and Auto is located in an area where if you have to wait for your car there is plenty to do. It is very easy to make an appointment in a short time frame and they get the work done very quickly. Great place with friendly people.

Carol and Brian B.
04/28/2018
Always reliable
Tim and Mark are always pleasant and reliable and have been caring for all our cars for nearly 2 decades! We highly recommend them!

BR
Bob R.
East Kingston, NH
Lexus GX 470
04/26/2018
Great Service...As Always
Tim and his staff were quick to accommodate my last minute request for an oil change and light bulb issue. Service was done quickly and I was on my way. The staff here is always friendly and professional and they are a pleasure to do business with. They have my complete trust in servicing my vehicles.

South Berwick, ME
Nissan Versa
04/24/2018
Reasonable price, excellent service
I dropped my car off before work and picked it up afterwards. They changed my oil and filters and rotated my tires. I’m very happy with my experience here, and I’m making Graham my place to go for all my car’s needs!

GM
Geoffrey M.
Ford Thunderbird
04/24/2018
Superior maintainence at Graham Tire
Just had another positive experience by having my automobile maintenance done by Graham Tire. Such great service in each issue that develops.