EB
ELINOR B.
09/23/2018
Trustworthy Professionals.
I trust Tim Graham and his staff to take good care of my 2003 vehicle. They will often point out things that may need attention in the future. This professionalism is invaluable. My daughter recommended Tim's shop when I moved to the area. I'm so glad she did!

SN
Sally N.
Lee, NH
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2018
Maintenance check
Highly recommend Graham Tire and Auto for any service needs. Tim is great to work with, always accommodating, very thorough, trustworthy and friendly.

CP
CARLA P.
Kensington, NH
09/15/2018
Customer service
Everyone I encounter at Graham Tire is extremely helpful and friendly.

LH
LINDA H.
09/14/2018
Having reliable, honest and friendly service is critical to my ability to travel all over New England. I can’t say enough how much I value my neighborhood garage!

LD

Bob and Wendy G.
Cadillac CTS
09/11/2018
Client for 25+ years
Always reliable and excellent value. Simply the best, courteous, economical, and honest service. A++

Volkswagen New Beetle
09/09/2018
Love feeling grateful ! You let me feel that.
Thank you ~ You've helped me out a few times recently and I'm so grateful.

TR
Ted R.
Cadillac SRX
09/07/2018
Always reliable...
We are now summering in ME but our car needed an oil change and a few other things done. I drove the hour to have Graham tire do the work because they are always reliable and friendly. Something that is very hard to find these days.... Thanks so much! Ted

TL
Tom L.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/07/2018
Always had wonderful experience here. They are consistent, courteous and flexible when we come to them with last minute needs. Our go-to auto repair shop in Exeter.

Jacqueline L.
Buick Park Avenue
Honest, Dependable, Efficient
I've been going to Graham Tire for many years. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else because I know that I can count on them to make sure that my car's performance is the best it can be.

Ronald W.
Wiscasset, ME
09/06/2018
Always attempting to do everything to please the customer
From when you first step into the office and speak to the counter person about your needs to when they explain their successful competition of the job your satisfaction is their primary concern. Always putting the customer first.

Kingston, NH
Always very accommodating
I know nothing about cars but I always feel comfortable that nothing will be done that isn't needed. That's why I go back.

BR
Bob R.
East Kingston, NH
Lexus GX 470
Last minute repair
On my way home from work, on a Friday, my car’s battery light went off. I called the next day and Mark got me right in. I had my car back with s New alternator and battery...over a holiday weekend, that same day. Great job ALWAYS! Thank you!

09/04/2018
Severe lack of credibility and attention to details.
I've taken my car here three times. The first time (March 20th 2018) was great; they fixed my tie rods in the time frame given to me and all was well. The second two times were not good. On August 1st 2018 I took my car in because it was making a strange noise and it also needed an oil change and tire rotation. When they called to say my car was ready I asked about the noise. The silence on the end of the phone told me they had not addressed this issue. The person that called said he would have to drive the car to listen to the noise and he would call me back. He called back and said the noise was coming from a dislodged belly pan and plastic cowls, which they fixed. I picked up my car and and immediately heard the strange noise that had prompted me to take it in in the first place. Clearly they had not driven my car after adjusting the belly pan and cowls because they would have heard that those were not the cause of the strange noise.
On August 30th I made an appointment for a front left wheel bearing replacement. I dropped my car off the night before (August 29th) and Mark questioned the the reason for my appointment. I stated "front left wheel bearing replacement". The next day at approximately 3pm Mark called to ask which bearings needed replacing. I repeated "front left wheel". I was then told that the work could not be completed that day. I went in to pick up my car and after looking at my paperwork Mark told me that they had "completed the oil change on my car". After a stunned silence I replied "I didn't need an oil change. I needed my front left wheel bearings replaced". Mark then informed me that they had not performed an oil change and asked when I would like to reschedule.
I am thoroughly disgusted with their level of service and their obvious lack of credibility. I even question whether or not they completed the oil change and tire rotation on my second visit. It almost goes without saying that I will never take my business here again.

GM
Geoffrey M.
Buick Enclave
08/28/2018
Always great service at Graham Tire
Always prompt and efficient service. Keeps cars in good working order to extend their useful lives.

AC

DENNIS G.
Toyota Tundra
08/17/2018
Awesome service
Graham, always takes us in on a moments notice and does a Great job

But Tim needs to take some vacation, he works too hard

WW
Wayne W.
08/15/2018
New tires
I'm new to the area and it's always a crap shoot when trying to find a good auto shop. I found that with Graham. I had easy and prompt email contact with them, they offered good advice on the three tires I was considering, and their prices were close to TireRack's. The tires I wanted were ordered and ready within a day or two. I'd rather give my business to a local shop and I'm glad I did.

Michael S.
Epping, NH
08/14/2018
Excellent Brake Job!
Suddenly, my car was not acting right and I had a feeling it had to do with my brakes. Tim
took my car in immediately and with the wink of an eye, took care of the brake issue and I
was safely back on the road! Thank you so much!!!!!