Toyota Avalon
11/16/2018
Prompt and courteous service
Impromptu visit this afternoon about 4:15 PM with a left headlight that had lost its high-beam option. Tim said to go out and pop the hood (busy day for his business mind you), came out to size up the problem, came back out in a minute or two and replaced the headlight. Quick, clean and nicely handled.
Thanks Tim

GM
Geoffrey M.
Buick LaCrosse
11/15/2018
More good auto service from Graham Tire
Just completed another superior service on my car from Graham Tire. Best in Exeter area.

Volvo V70
11/08/2018
Great job and thanks! Best shop in the area.

RK
Richard/Paula K.
Stratham, NH
11/03/2018
Fantastic and Friendly Service
We only ever take our cars to Graham Tire and Auto. The service is always professional, friendly, and fairly priced. The entire staff is kind and helpful and my car always leaves their shop having had quality, reliable care.

Joan P.
11/03/2018
We Like Graham's
Tim: you always treat Mike and I well. His Honda was recently repaired. Courtesy is always great as well as the timing, rental car access and of course your work. We also buy at the gas station. Your attendant was swamped on Friday but courteous as usual. Joan Noble Pinkham

JV
John V.
Acura TL
11/02/2018
Routine Maintenance Prevents Real Trouble
Scheduled oil change and tire rotation at Graham Tire, and "idiot light" indicated Front Left tire had low pressure. So Tim & crew did the normal work but thankfully discovered a screw in that tire, so patched it! We joked that a nail may have popped out so caused a flat on the road, but the screw stayed in (insert your own punchline here). Good work at reasonable prices, as usual. Cheers!

PS
Paula and Ethan S.
Dover, NH
Nissan Xterra
10/29/2018
Repair
Excellent customer service, honest and economical repair cost. This is my go to repair shop.

IR
Ira R.
Kingston, NH
10/27/2018
Routine NH State Inspection
Very easy to set up a very convenient appointment. Car was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Technician let me know approximately when my oil change and tire rotation will be due. Can't ask for better service.

Durham, NH
Jeep Renegade
10/16/2018
Thanks
Great value for your dollar here.

Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018
First rate service, usually at a fair price.
Serious front end issues such as struts, ball joints, etc. had been damaged when I was forced to clear an intersection from a hard left turning upgrade. The tires spun and "hopped" as an oncoming car seemed hell-bent on not slowing down for me. The violent turn and forced acceleration caused the damage that could only be heard and did not seem to effect the driving. A trip around Exeter looking for bumps and potholes made the necessary clanging noise and so Tim decided to schedule a look from underneath.
Damage found and damage repaired. Not cheap but most necessary.

Dana D.
Rye, NH
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/14/2018
Customer Service
I have been bringing my cars to Graham Tire for several years. The service has been outstanding every time and I am always confident that the charges are fair and competitive. It is not uncommon for me to have to stop by and have the air checked in my tires or something else looked at quickly and Tim, Mark and all the guys there are always willing to help out immediately. That is incredible customer service and very hard to find these days. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to have my cars serviced. I highly recommend Graham Tire and if you are not yet a customer, give them a try and I am confident you will be very pleased and wish that you had tried them sooner!!

MJ
Mike J.
North Hampton, NH
10/12/2018
Audi inspection
Appts when you need them on demand...work completed on time.....very reasonable cost...who else do you need?? !!

TK
Tim K.
Newfields, NH
Very pleased with service

KT
Katherine T.
Fast, efficient and polite
They fixed my fire, which had a nail in it. They were fast, efficient and very polite. I would recommend to all my friends.

Mercedes-Benz S550
Location, well staffed, Tim + Mark
Left the M-B off the night before for a scheduled 10:00 AM oil change. They called me by 8:45 (perhaps a bit earlier) and said the job is done and the car ready to be picked up. Now that's service!

Acura RDX
10/10/2018
Reputable service and curtious staff
Always met with friendly staff and courteous behavior. Service is reliable and dependable.

Robert S.
Stratham, NH
Buick Lucerne
10/06/2018
Good Job
My annual visit for State inspection and LOF. I had been getting a display message that the tire monitor system needed service. I asked that this be checked; the mechanic identified the failing monitor - I did have it replaced; note that I was first asked if I wanted them to fix it.
My comfort level with Graham is further enhanced.

June F.
10/04/2018
Very dependable and trustworthy
I love being able to trust them to get it right the first time. From calling to make an appointment to getting the work done, they understand that I rely on them to maintain my car properly. My safety depends on it. I appreciate them very much and love that they are easy to work with.

Rick M.
10/03/2018
Top Flight
Efficiency, honesty are top flight here.

CT
Charles T.
Hampstead, NH
09/28/2018
2012 Camry
Great service, reasonable pricing, honest, professional