SZ
Kingston, NH
Nissan Pathfinder
02/10/2019
Excellent service!!!
Needed a NH inspection, oil & filter, and tire rotation.
Called Monday for a Saturday appointment, and was scheduled.
The work was done, and as always, the people are very accommodating and courteous.
The area is lucky to have Graham Tire and Auto.
Many thanks!
Skip Z
p.s. I always recommend Graham for service.

Bryan B.
Volvo S40
02/07/2019
Happy customer.
Fast service, friendly service, affordable service, reliable service equals....happy customer!!

John H.
02/07/2019
Two thumbs up
Always a pleasure to work with Graham - they schedule quickly, get the work done on time, and text us when the work is done with the total costs.

Two thumbs up for Graham Tire and Auto.

FK
Fred and Diane K.
Honda Ridgeline
02/02/2019
Fred's tire leak
Tim is always very polite and a true professional. I don't under stand how he can keep so many balls in the air answering the phone, solving problems, and speaking to a customer.

Bob B.
01/28/2019
At Graham’s service and quality product are number one!!

SG
Stephaine and Jack G.
Volvo S60
01/25/2019
Really?
We have had 3 flat tires after seasonal change. To add injury, lugs too tight to remove and I’m quite capable, sons car, what if he had been out on the road at night?
Just saying..
Went to pick up vehicle after last service and 2 tires flat. Customer service seems indifferent to all of it.

CG
Carolyn/Rob G.
Madbury, NH
01/22/2019
Extremely accommodating
Very accommodating with excellent location. Prefer coming to Graham’s than the Honda dealership !

Melinda W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/19/2019
GREAT HELP!!! FANTASTIC PEOPLE WORK HERE!!!
Upcoming Snow Storm coming over the week-end - Noticed front driver side tire very low with low tire pressure gauge soon after, coming on, while driving on highway, Thursday late afternoon. Tim Graham's gas station was VERY HELPFUL finding 2 leaks on the bead and adding a couple of pounds of extra air to keep me safe. Came home and immediately called Tim Graham's "Graham Tire and Auto". They took my Mini-Cooper in immediately on Friday morning, buffed the rim and completely re-beaded the tire ALL within less than an hour and VERY INEXPENSIVE! I know All People working at both gas station and Graham Tire and Auto REALLY CARE! No Need to look elsewhere - They are the BEST!!!

KR
Kathleen R.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/18/2019
On my first visit there, I recieved a warm welcome, good service and a short wait. The price was very reasonable, for the work that was done. I would definitely go again and recommend them to others
Thank you for the very good service, short wait and cordial welcome, on my first visit. I was quite pleased.

PQ
Paul Q.
Newfields, NH
Acura MDX
01/15/2019
Do yourself and your cars a big favor. From simple service like oil changes to tires to major maintenance there is no one more trustworthy. Moved from Exeter to Rye but still bring all 3 cars to Graham Tire and Auto for Service.

GH
GEOFFREY H.
01/14/2019
FLAT TIRE
Always able to get me up and running when i continually run over nails, screws, etc.
Very courteous and helpful.
Definitely recommend.

LL
Leslie L.
Kensington, NH
01/13/2019
110k service
Fast service. Responsive people. Answers all questions!

TN
Tom N.
Stratham, NH
01/13/2019
Customer Service
Mr. Graham and team are always accommodating when it comes to scheduling. I purchased a great set of Nokia’s snow tires, along with having an oil change and state inspection. My entire family does business with Graham Tire.

Mark P.

David/Jennfer K.
South Hampton, NH
Jeep Renegade
01/08/2019
Really appreciated the quick turn yesterday. it worked out great for us.
Thank you.
David

LH
LINDA H.
01/08/2019
Fast, friendly, helpful and affordable service that never disappoints!

EO
Ed O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2019
The Best Auto Service
The folks at Graham Tire and Auto are without a doubt the best auto service center in the New Hampshire seacoast area. Professional, friendly and their prices are fair and reasonable. I have both my vehicles serviced by them and have, and will continue, to buy my tires, batteries and other vehicle needs from them.

RL
Ron L.
01/05/2019
Trustworthy
Tim runs the most honest business we've ever gone to. Satisfied return customer!

Steve and Carole S.
Hampton, NH
Scion xB
12/29/2018
Tire Rotation, Oil Change (LOF) and Radiator Replacement
As usual, great and prompt service, excellent communications and very fair and reasonable pricing of parts and labor. Will never go to another auto service center, not even dealer. Graham Tire and Auto is plain awesome. Sincerely,...

12/28/2018
Not a great experience this time around
Brought my vehicle in for a state inspection, oil change, and aiming of my new headlights. When I picked up the vehicle and drove it out of the lot, I immediately got a notification from my vehicle display that my left turn signal was out. This was strange for several reasons. First, the light was working when I brought it in; second, if the inspection was complete it must have been working at the time the sticker was put on; and third, aiming the headlights on my vehicle does not require the front grill to be removed which if done hastily might loosen the connection. When I got home, I looked at the turn signal and the bulb was not connected securely. I unplugged and replugged it back in and the turn signal worked again.
I've had good experiences here before, but this was underwhelming. If you bring a vehicle in for an inspection and it's less functional when you leave, it makes you feel as if you paid for nothing.
My occasional business of yearly inspections and oil changes is not a lot, admittedly - but I was a consistent customer. I'm not sure I'm coming back, which is unfortunate. I didn't feel that anyone there appreciated my business.