OS
Ollie S.
Bidwell, OH
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Ollie said the staff are good, friendly, easy to talk to and they explain everything so that he can understand.

HE
Herschell E.
Ashton, WV
GMC Sonoma
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Herschell said they did what they said they would do and did a fine job.

07/14/2018
I have used Graham’s several times over the past few years and the service has been fantastic. Also, pricing has been very competitive. I will & do recommend Graham’s.

BL
Barbara L.
Ford Expedition
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff always do a good job for her.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

We appreciate your business.

05/24/2018
Honest and fair pricing
Great work every time at reasonable fee. We have had two vehicles repaired as well as routine maintenance.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your business and positive feedback.  We appreicate it and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jason H.
Crown City, OH
Toyota Sequoia
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business did excellent work.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your business and positive feedback.  We appreciate it.

KG
Kathy G.
05/22/2018
great people
They get the work done fast and great thanks so much
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your business.  We look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

BW
Bill W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he is very satisfied with the service. They are nice people.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your business and positive feedback.

Travis B.
Columbus, OH
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff provided timely service, and he was able to get back on the road quickly.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your business and feedback.  We look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

Mildred B.
Pomeroy, OH
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Mildred said the staff picked her vehicle up the next day and fixed her vehicle over night. They were willing to do the work and it was done quickly. The service was very affordable.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business.  We appreciate it.

PC
Pat C.
05/06/2018
Fast Service
I was taken on time for my appointment and was finished quickly.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feed back and business.  We appreciate it.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/03/2018
Friendly people great at what they do
Awesome service
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business.  We appreciate it and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

04/25/2018
Honesty, Quality and Reasonable Prices!
I brought my 2005 Buick Terraza to Grahams in March 2017. As usual, I am delayed but getting to this review as I said I would - another review done for my daughter just after having her Toyota Corolla worked on ($541) & I asked them to trouble shoot at least 3 things. They ruled out what I feared would be a major issue (cracked head or gasket) verified a sensor & bearings. For my Buick, here in Columbus, I was quoted $1,100 to $1,200 to have something on my Terraza fixed. I had an immediate part replaced (at $150) that allowed me to be on the road for an unknown time before the other part failed. I made an appointment with Graham's and drove it to Gallipolis, my hometown. They confirmed the needed part to be replaced & the cost to repair in the neighborhood of $350 - parts & labor! Given this non-artificially inflated repair price, while there, I had Graham them do rotors and breaks on all 4 corners. Total for parts & labor was in the range of $850. I still went home with between $250 and $350 in my possession! What I had done on two cars at roughly $1,300 at Graham's, in Columbus would have cost me at least $2,300+the gouge! Finding quality, honest assessment of your vehicles problems, fixing what is really in need of repair, and for a price that is reasonable rather than gouge for what they think they can get from you because you NEED your vehicle to get to work, let alone other places like a doctors office, the grocery store, church, etc. is a treasure. In Gallipolis there is not a COTA bus system like Columbus so you have no alternative to your car. To have this kind of honest work and reasonable costs in Gallipolis is a gem...no, not a gem, it is a diamond! They earn the right to have your business because of their quality work. They deserve your business because of their honesty and pricing. Share, share, share!!!
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback and your business.  We are here to help you with any of your automotive needs.  We appreciate your business.

VH
Vickie H.
Dodge Charger
04/25/2018
Prompt, efficient service
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback and business.  We apprecaite it.

KH
Kodie H.
Rio Grande, OH
Pontiac Vibe
04/22/2018
Everything makes it great
There is no other place I would take my car they are thorough and do their best every time. They are trustworthy so you always know your car is in good hands
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback and your business.  We appreciate it.

04/21/2018
Honesty and Quality Brings Work!
I brought my car from Columbus in March 2017 and that review I posted recently. For all those same reasons I brought my daughters car to Graham's. I needed to know what was wrong and needed fixed...not what someone thought they could soak me for. I came to a place I could get an honest, accurate assessment of the problem, what was needed to get fixed, what it would cost me and feel 100% that I was getting no-nonsense, absolute truth and needed repairs. Nothing is more settling that getting that kind of honest service.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and continuous business.  We look forward to helping you in time of need.

04/21/2018
Quality work, Quality price!
Living in the Columbus area. Car was drive-able but was in need of a repair before it turned permanent. Quoted $1,100 to repair. Brought it to Graham's, Gallipolis is my hometown....It was about $350-$375 to fix. So I had them do rotors & breaks all 4 corners for around $800 plus tax. I got what was needed, what was soon to be needed and still had less cost than Columbus. I love honest assessment, only work that needs done, competitive pricing with quality of work I can trust.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We truly appreciate it.

Carl S.
Chrysler 200
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Carl said that the business provided great service. The staff are top notch in all they do.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback and continuous business.

Jack R.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business did a good job with the repairs done on his vehicle.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business

Sam M.
Bidwell, OH
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sam's wife. She said the staff did what was promised, and when she had a problem after the service they made it right.
JAMIE C. from Graham's Towing And Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate it.