Overall Rating 3.199998/5Overall Rating 3.199998/5Overall Rating 3.199998/5rating 3.199998rating 3.199998
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

02/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone at Hundai is very friendly and when I take my car for service appointments I have no complaints.

KT
Kimberly T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure, service is speedy and staff are professional
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for the great feed. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Kathy B.
Mack, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you Kathy for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Parachute, CO
01/25/2018 Category: Service
poor service and management
You guys are the worst when it comes to time and it shouldnt take an hour to change oil and everything else. You also need to work on customer service and have management take classes to be more professional.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

I am sorry you feel this way. We are not a quick lube center, my techs are trained and we inspect your vehicle very  thoroughly to help you keep your investment in great shape and safe as well! We do value your business and we would love to have you back.

Karl M.
01/25/2018 Category: Service
1st visit to service department
I made an appointment on the Bluelink site and everything went extremely smooth.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you Karl for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

LP
Laretha P.
Montrose, CO
01/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
The service is always good. Staff is always helpful. Love that they wash my car when they are finished. Nice touch
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/21/2018

Thank you Laretha for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

SP
Summer Leigh P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendy, Efficient Service
Went in for an oil change and 37.5K service and tire rotation. They finished in good time and gave me informative feedback on status of car. Only thing that is annoying is that they found a tiny leak from somewhere. Instead of finding and fixing while I was there, I had to make another appointment and come back. Seems as if service departments used to just fix things when they found them instead of requiring another visit.
Other than that, I am very happy with Grand West Hyundai.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you Summer for the great feed back! It's always a pleasure seeing you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thanks for your service!
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you Amy for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Mesa, CO
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast quality
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for the great feed. We really appericate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Jerry B.
Ridgway, CO
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2018 Category: Service
always prompt & helpful.
thanks for always getting my car back a lot cleaner than when it was left!!!
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you Jerry for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

PK
Peggy K.
Nucla, CO
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Sneaky
One might go on for an oil change and drive out with a new car! I did. Disappointed that the oil change agreement could not be passed on to the new vehicle.
The staff at this dealership is exceptional.
THANK YOU.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Peggy for the great feed back! It's always a pleasure seeing you. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

TD
Tom D.
Denver, CO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Tom
My car is not fixed and i will need to bring it back for repairs.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/28/2017

I am sorry you are having more problems. We fixed what we're able to without replacing the whole wiring harness. Outside  influences of wires being chewed is hard to fix without total replacement.

Donald R.
12/25/2017 Category: Service
Happy customer
This is my third Hyundai. Have already had family and friends buy from here because I told them how great they have been to me. Just bought my 3rd Tucson from them. Highly recommend!
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/25/2017

Thank you Donald for the awesome feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Timothy M.
Rifle, CO
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/25/2017 Category: Service
Polite workers
Done timely
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/25/2017

Thank you Timothy for the feed back. We appreciate your business.

Carol M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Great
Quick and friendly!
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you Carol for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Terry B.
Great Customer Service
Service is always completed in less time than the estimate which is nice. Service desk helps you the minute you walk in. They come get you when car is ready. They do need to do a better job washing the windows when they give you the complimentary wash. They make a mess if them
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you for the feed back. We really appericate your business.

Excellent work
Great job and quick service
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

NN
Nathan N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great dealership!
Excellent, prompt service and very friendly staff.
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Thank you Nathan for the great feed back! It's always a pleasure seeing you guys. We really appreciate your business.

Sophia H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2017 Category: Service
Service appointment
The friendliest staff and very knowledgeable.. The atmosphere
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/10/2017

Thank you Sophia for the great feed back! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Kenneth B.
Ogden, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Going out of their way
Recently I had trouble with my brand new Hyundai Bella star it's got five thousand miles on it it's brand new and I had a tire blow out in the middle of nowhere in Colorado. It had to be towed 130 miles to Grand Junction was the nearest city where there was a Hyundai dealer. This was the best dealership I've ever dealt with as far as friendly people timely manner looking to make sure my needs were met they were awesome the service writer was Justin Woodward and he was the most helping person I've ever dealt with anyone that works at Grand West Hyundai should be very proud and I am happy that they helped me and thank you guys so much. I think I might drive 500 miles to get to their on my next car and buy it in Grand Junction at Grand West they're just good people!
DENNIS K W. from Grand West Hyundai responded on 12/09/2017

Thank you Kenneth for the great feed back. I am so glad we were able to help you get back on the road. If you are every passing through stop by and say hi.