Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MIKE R.
05/14/2018
Checked out a used car I bought
I trust them to look over a used car I bought for my teenage son to use. I know they will tell me what needs to be done to keep it safe and running well, but won't add things that aren't required for a car I don't take on long drives or plan to keep for a long time.

Mark and Mimi, P.
05/10/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE
THESE GUY'S DO A WONDERFUL JOB.

BP
Berneda P.
04/19/2018
Friendly people. Good prices and work.
Very good

LD
Lance D.
04/09/2018
Friendly. Quick, and work is quality
Very happy

Kim S.
Elkhart, IN
04/09/2018
My car place
As always Legacy delivered. Great service fair pricing.

JZ
John Z.
Cadillac DeVille
03/30/2018
First Rate Performance
A thorough check up on my car indicated troubles with the power steering and radiator. Did a top notch job

John and Cathy M.
03/25/2018
Whirring noise on driver's side in the front end.
I had a whirring noise in the front end with a little vibration. I thought it was coming from the driver's side, but Legacy Tire and Auto diagnosed the passenger side wheel bearing. They were able to get the parts in and fix it and I was back on my way. These guys have always been professional and even though they seem to always be busy they are quick to take care of my vehicles. I highly recommend giving them a try.
- John M.

Mark and Mimi, P.
03/17/2018
Fast and Excellent Work, Great People To Work With!!!!!
A++ service

Kim S.
Elkhart, IN
03/10/2018
friendly service
Always get friendly service when coming to Legacy. Hours are convenient. Prices are good.

Jennifer and John D.
02/22/2018
excellent, friendly service
got my car diagnosed quickly, called with updates and repaired fast.

02/22/2018
Extremely good at what they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quality repair work, I bring all my cars here!!!!!!!!

Larry S.
02/16/2018
Value
The price for my shocks installation was very reasonable and the car was finished early!

Toyota Land Cruiser
01/23/2018
Excellent Job!!!
Car now runs perfectly thanks to Legacy!!

PD
Penny and Donald D.
01/22/2018
Oil Change
Friendly, Reasonably priced and very fast! Very Happy!

GO
Gary O.
Buick Enclave
01/17/2018
Very friendly office personal, I bought 4 tires and had my oil serviced, great work very pleased.
Great work, very pleased.

11/29/2017
EXCELLENT QUICK SERVICE
A PLUS++++

Cindy H.
11/12/2017
Very polite and always on time.
The one’s who work for Legacy’s they are wonderful and explain everything to me so I can understand what is wrong with my vehicle. And then they fix it and I’m on my way. I also buy all 4 tires from them when it’s time to get new one again I will be at Legacies for it all. Thank you all for everything.

JU
Jim U.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2017
Excellent customer service
The entire experience was so much better than the 'other' tire guys. Great service, and fair prices.

Cindy H.
11/09/2017
People are very Honest and pilot.
Will aways take my vehicle there for oil changes, new tires and whatever else they do. Best place I ever been to get my vehicle serviced.

LD
Lance D.
10/23/2017
Timely and accommodating
Need to work on messaging machine